Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
The only time Em has a photo which is even remotely flattering is when Chris is taking the photo from the top of canary wharf

• Haha
Reactions: 17

evoway13

VIP Member
She's been having a pity party on IG, reminding people to 'be kind'......I think it's better to point out that some people need to lose weight for their HEALTH .......than it is to pussy foot around them. If Chris carries on eating like he is - he's going to have a stroke, aneurysm or heart attack. All it takes to end someone's life - is to have fatty deposits (or plaque) from inside veins and arteries, break away and block one of the minor blood vessels in the heart muscle or brain- it is scary! These bits of plaque might only be 1mm in diameter and can cause catastrophic harm. If he has high blood pressure, one of the tiny veins can rupture - instant death!! So Em, stop with the 'be kind' bollocks and look after your husband before the local funeral director does!!!!!!!

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She does NOT like her own company at all! What a bizarre comment from a woman we know can't be away from Chris or Mumsy for more than 2 minutes.

The 'Solo Costa Date'... she went to Costa and got a takeaway iced coffee then came home with it. Hardly a solo date???

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I know she tight but grifting a book. She looks like a big toddler making crafts at nursery cutting up napkins. Wonder if she gets sweets for being a clever girl off her mum? Come on Em show us Chris's Cricuted golf bag.🙋‍♀️

• Haha

missolia

Could somebody explain to me why should I be excited about an orange, mostly plastic stuff, same every year, always appears in the middle of summer, nothing NOOO, nothing NIIIIICE, for goodness sake. She wants autumn in summer, then she will be waiting for winter in autumn, and so on. Only to buy more tat. Sad life in my opinion. Very sad.

• Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I agree with others, she doesn't like her own company. And how far is her commute?? She's on the train at 6.30 in the morning??? I do wish she wouldn't hang the dog poo bags off Charlie's harness, poor dog is never off the lead and when he is trying to have a run around he's got that bag banging into him.

• Sad

Vixen88

VIP Member
The hair! I was too busy looking at the quarter to/quarter past wide leg waddle. The hair is a shocker. Does she only style the front?

IMG_0060.jpeg

That short video is the gift that keeps on giving. Probably had more views than any of her YouTube videos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the reel on the sausage rolls, with #homemade! She bought the sausages, bought the bread so the homemade part must be all the work to put them in the airfryer, which is filthy BTW.

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss polar

VIP Member
She couldn’t let him have the time alone! Can just see her Stomping around Cheshire oaks buying more tat! How many times did she mention having to get the train, and how long it was going to take. What a baby! I’m surprised she didn’t ask Chris to come back and drive her!

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Wow!! The filtering is off the scale!! This is what I object to more than anything- the deceitfuness of a lot of these influences. Then they cry trolls and bullies when they’re called out on it!

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I wish all influencers could be filmed like this. It’ll soon teach them that filming complete strangers & uploading it online can be very upsetting & dangerous.
Not Em though, this is just funny AF 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Most of her subscribers won't know that much about cricut and will end up thinking all you can do with it is make bad bunting and wonky labelled mugs.
What a waste grifting her all that expensive equipment. They should at least send her on a course or have a word with her or something if they are so intent on using her for advertising the brand all the time. They can't be making any money from this deal.
To an outsider it looks like an expensive hobby unless you have a little shop or whatever but that's purely because what we've seen from Em so far is such a bad representation of the brand.

evoway13

VIP Member
To show us that she fit 🤢🤢 would've loved to see her shoehorn herself out of it!!

ETA he's HUGE and not surprising with an 830 kcal breakfast.
So they went away for their anniversary and did NOTHING.
They're going to both be on 'My 600lb Life' before you can say 'boiled egg lasagne'

• Haha
  • Sick

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Saying her vagina is shutting up shop! That's the most depressing thing to say! She's still very young in the grand scheme of things! Her vag still has life in it yet! I wonder if all this is a reaction to Candy being pregnant? Candy is being bloody annoying, but is this Em's way of claiming back some validation and attention for herself?