Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh225

It’s embarrassing to watch. I’m 52 and at start of menopause. I do get down and feel low with it but like the other lady said I speak to my friends about it. We all have to go through it. She is 41. She must be at the very start (even though she now saying she could have had it during covid). No Emma you just depressed as people are calling you out on here. Just want some sympathy. If you don’t like it keep your life private and then no one will pick on you. Making a video of a privileged three full time salary household feeling sorry for yourself does not make me want to hear about your peri menopause. Get off your arse and take the dog for a walk x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Bet her poor Mum has to put ear plugs in when those 2 are at it! The sound of their bellies slapping up against each other...

• Haha
  • Sick

LellsBells

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s awful that we all know where her Mum works but she’s like secret services when it comes to her own job??

• Haha
  • Wow

leigh225

I just watched the blog, omg it’s embarrassing, it’s a 41 year old woman acting like a child. The crafts are awful, she is desperate. The herbs, wow Emma you don’t have a clue, it’s just another bandwagon to jump on for views. Also why dressed up with a face full of make up for the garden centre. She won’t be doing any gardening, can you imagine her getting dirty. She hasn’t got a clue.
Also her cooking dinner, why didn’t she put some herbs in that tomato sauce that was just a tub of passata, Emma you can do better

Reactions: 17

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Reel of Em crying & saying she’s being trolled & secretly filmed. Googly cross eyes filling with tears, reminding us all to “be kind”, then “taking a break from YouTube “. All while filtered to fuck. I could write the script!

• Haha
  • Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
As you've all said, how unimaginative going to covent garden AGAIN. She's got no idea about anything. I'm hoping there was cctv in that car park cos I would pay good money to see even grainy footage of those those two units getting changed in a car!

Chris is such a fucking smart arse, chipping in on the videos. Either get your own channel or fuck off Chris.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Funny how she couldn’t get into work one day due to the trains having no fuel - she made sure she was in work to dress up for the coronation and take her baked bits in and her King Charles bunting, the day after! Her mum drove her - why didn’t her mum drive her the day before too?
---
She took the left over quiche back home with her and had it for tea 🤢. How many fingers had been in it - apart from it sitting out at a buffet table all day? I would’ve chucked the leftover quiche in the bin at work …not our Em ….

Last edited:
  • Sick

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me…I’m not getting excited for autumn with darkness by 4pm and back to turning the heating when we’re only in July ffs. Our summers are short enough as it is without bloody Effluencers wishing it away buying crap tat!

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Feel like the next thread title needs a homage to kittypaws and the Oscar worthy footage of her rolling thru the check out.

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Leaked footage of Chris’ reaction as soon as Em says she wants a photo shoot

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Tbh after last week's "what's in my commuter bag" there really was nothing to top that. Maybe a "what's in the glove box" who knows. She's been scraping the bottom of the barrel for content for ages., Em i've just given you an idea there. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha