Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Maybe she didn't want to go, I think her mum suggested she should travel all that way on her own so Chris didn't get lonely. I can't for the life of me think why her mum would do such a thing. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19

leigh225

Hi Emma, hope you having a good day.

Funny how everything that is said on here, em suddenly does. Someone said she can’t go to shops on her own so suddenly she is going to town on her own. People comment no dog walking so all of a sudden she’s walking ten miles a day with the dog.

Emma, little note, if you don’t like the comments people make, don’t put yourself out on social media. But maybe if you just admitted who you are and stopped getting onslow to video you from the top of the wardrobe people might hve more respect for you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Get off SM if you can't take negativity. She'll realise no more theatre trips, no more pwetty dresses, gazebos, airfryers, Tamsy 🤢, Teddy Blake 🤔 bla bla bla. She really wants her cake and and eat it. Ps. I wonder if Khila left that comment?

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
Christ imagine a 40 year old woman crying in the toilets at work cos she had a negative comment which wasn’t even that bad 🤣

I’ve been called worse than that in my time and not cried over it. Her eyebrows do look shit and she knows it and unfortunately she does have warts on her face so while it’s not exactly a nice comment, it’s not THAT bad Jesus Christ 😂

fucking wuss

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Trouble with big Em is she loves herself more than any of the "pretty" dresses she tries on. She's such a petite and dainty little thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

zebby

VIP Member
I'm still in therapy for the time she did that weird "come on Harry, we want to say goodnight to you" voice.

• Haha
  • Sick

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
It’s the expensive holidays for me.

Horrified at things costing £1.50 in Poundland, yet spunking thousands on another trip to Nuu York that they’re both too unfit, tight with the spending money, and boring, to properly enjoy.

Also that Collection lipliner is brown/nude; and Pillow Talk is bastarding PINK, you absolute shit-for-brains tightarse.

Guess who’s period is due?? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’ve only just watched her vlog from the weekend and Christ she gets on my fucking nerves 🤣

why does she laugh at the most random thing when talking? What you’re saying isn’t funny Em so why you laughing?

I’m glad she shared her “noos” of getting Taylor Swift tickets and it’s very kind of Chris to take her “close” up to Liverpool for her. For Christ sake Emma learn how to pronounce these basic English words!!!

The fact she got 2 trains up to Liverpool which took 5 hours is absolutely pathetic 🤣 she’s such a fucking child with no independence whatsoever

Then she says she doesn’t want to talk about the troll comments much on the vlog and bring the tone down then proceeds to talk about it for 7 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm having visions of Em in a red white and blue smock dress tomorrow - with leggings and her battered vans, wearing a union jack headband, flag in one hand and a cricut-ed plate of the king - full of very beige food, swearing her allegiance to his maj.......... 😂 ....Whilst Chris cooks up a barbecue outside - trying not to knock the gazebo over with his vast stomach, adorned with cricut-ed bunting.........

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
“Does anyone like having the house to themselves? I do. I like my own company.”
Lol, that’s why you cry every time Onslow goes away to work and you can’t do anything without him, your Mother or Carer Kim holding your hand you big, spoilt baby.

Went for a haggle in the charity shop. 😂

The dancing in the dresses! WTF 💀 Tragic.

Did half and hour in the gym in a full face of makeup. Waited til much later for a bath, so didn’t remotely exert herself. I can’t last for more than 5 mins after a workout/run without jumping in the shower. (I’m a size14 plodder, not any sort of gym bunny)

Remarked she was “getting her steps in” just for walking the dog twice. How is that not a daily occurrence for her as a dog owner?! Lazy cow.

IMG_1353.jpeg

Eww

• Sick
  • Sad