Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
So I did an experiment to suss out how often Em reads Tattle and I can confirm she reads it all the fucking time 🤣

I purposely mentioned on here ONLY YESTERDAY that it was me that asked her how the choir is going on her Q&A to see if she worked out who I am on insta. Well I can confirm she has now blocked me 🤣

Jokes on you Em - I’ve blocked you back but still follow you on my second account AND we’ve now confirmed you’re a regular reader here - a job well done me thinks 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

kittypaws

VIP Member
Lmaoooooo “I experienced the dark side of the internet this week it was just awful 😞 never want to experience it again”

“Oh my God what happened!?!?”

“Someone left a negative comment on my social media 😞

🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

kittypaws

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

It’s Em #14 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

missolia

It’s just another stage of life Emma, go buy some lube and shut up!

THAT! Should Be The Next Thread Title!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

zebby

VIP Member
Put your hands in the air if you've ever DM'd a 40 something married, commuting office worker to ask what's in her bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Perimenopause my arse. She’s depressed, and after putting on that weight looks like a big walking hormone imbalance.

Dry vag is cos she doesn’t actually fancy her big red blimp of a husband. I’d bet money she had to wring her knickers out after Harry Styles ffs.

*sorry everyone for that*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Veroni79

I actually tried to contact hellofresh a while ago, because I was so fed up with seeing these greedy people with more than enough money being given all this free food, when peoole out there are starving and relying on food banks. Wanted to tell them they are a disgrace etc, but the bastards make it impossible to contact them!

And of course Kim did all the work to get the Taylor Swift tickets! Surprised she isn't making Chris drive back from Liverpool to get her! She def isn't happy she's gotta get on a train! And! She's gotta change at Wales!
I cancelled hello fresh for this exact reason i cannot stand it the amount of food they are giving away to greedy people who have got enough money to buy their own!!
---
I love how she says “this is the dark side of the internet” in reference to someone commenting on her instagram post! surely the dark side of the internet is more like child and adult sexual exploitation, people trafficking & the illegal arms trading!! She’s so deluded thinking that her little talk at the end will make a difference to anyone who wants to comment on her PUBLIC CONTENT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

kittypaws

VIP Member
So I had no idea she was at the Harry Styles gig, I was there too and saw her in Tesco afterwards 😂 saw kim first then turned around and there was Em! She fucking waddles when she walks she has her feet in the 10 to 2 position and full on waddles i couldn’t stop watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog yet but if my other half worked away every now and then it would be bloody lovely. I’d be shutting that door after him before you can say eggy pasta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

kittypaws

VIP Member
Have many times have you cursed the username “kittypaws” after they leaked footage of you out in the wild?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21