It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That IKEA video - she really does always buy the cheapest item she can doesn’t she?
The bar stools are going to look stunning in the garage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to copy frenemy Mik with a bar, she’s planning on sitting in a curtained off corner of a cold, dark garage. Tragic. All that space in that house and yard to be in.

All this and she’s the woman who sat on the same bottle of Koppaberg cider in the pub for 3 hours, only likes one type of £3.99 B&M wine and is literally giddy like a teenager at having 2 cocktails. Lol, and tap water in restaurants.

Maybe copy Mik and turn your garage into a gym Emma? And make yourself a G&T in the kitchen like a normal person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice the comments are now on. Just the usual mentally challenged blowing smoke up her great big arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did I see that the dress she tried on in H&M was an XL? That’s a 20/22 is she in bleeping dreamland? No wonder she stuck to massive shapeless tents!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did I see that the dress she tried on in H&M was an XL? That’s a 20/22 is she in bleeping dreamland? No wonder she stuck to massive shapeless tents!
They were pulling like crazy!!!!! You could see that none of them fitted properly - pulling across underarms and on the sleeves and they weren't flowing as there isn't enough material around the bottom of the dresses. She needs two sizes up!

Why is she doing it to herself? It is sad to watch really. Is she just lying or desperately trying convince herself that she is not big? It is so obvious she is not a size 20 or even 22. it is something tragic in the way she sees herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She appears to have body dysmorphia in reverse. She thinks she small & petite when in reality she’s the complete opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you’ve worn one brightly coloured print tunic (with black leggings and vans) you’ve worn them all. The print may change but the silhouette/shape is always the same

Reactions: 14
Is tunics and leggings her look now? She seems to have ditched the midi/maxi dresses. The trouble with the dresses/tunics she tried on from New Look, is that they’re designed for slimmer figures, then just made in bigger sizes. That shape doesn’t do her any favours, they were all hideous any way.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear. H+M sizing is horrible anyway, surely she knows this?? but I’m sorry Em, you are not fitting in to those XL’s. It’s like she bought the one dress that was tent-enough like to fit her.

Reactions: 11
Seen one, seen them all... and the belly showing through is not a good look.
And don't get me started on these filthy Vans that's she's worn to death. Tied at the side as someone pointed out on the last thread, she can't bend down to tie them. If I couldn't bend down to tie my laces that'd be a HUGE wakeup call... Next step having to rely on others for the most basic things.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Trouble with big Em is she loves herself more than any of the "pretty" dresses she tries on. She's such a petite and dainty little thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.