Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
She looks much bigger then Kim who is pretty honest about being a size 22
Also Kim looks so much better - in jeans and a casual top, not trying to cover herself.

Em needs to own it!

Reactions: 16

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
On a side note… I wonder when Em, Queen of Cherryz will be doing a #kindlygifted Temu haul…it’s gotta be coming soon. More plastic Chinese tat destined for landfill.

• Wow
  • Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
It’s the waddle that really struck me when I saw her, she walks like she’s days away from giving birth

• Haha
  • Heart

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
Not Em making sure she's getting her money's worth at the tulip field by picking one's that hadn't opened yet so they'll last longer :ROFLMAO:

I get that it's technically sensible, but would it kill her to get in the spirit of something and just enjoy it for what it is rather than revolve everything around whether she has to spend any of her money, and how much, on every single day out.

Same with the trip with the girls, just say where you went and that you had a nice time, rather than going on about the value from the Merlin pass and getting in for "free" :rolleyes: - Just try and enjoy your life Em, you've enough money to enjoy yourself on days out or treat yourself so what's the point of all of the sad faces and sighing over anything that costs more than a few pounds. Not much point going out at all if that's the way you're going to be. Such a totally different scenario to all of those who genuinely don't have the funds for a little treat or day out and I bet those people still manage to have more fun than Em does and make the most of things as best they can.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Tight sods not staying over in London for 1 night! Went back to the car to get changed.... Cringe

• Wow
  • Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Does anyone else just want to punch her lights out that she put up and Autumn video in July?
Yes! I don’t even think schools have shut for summer holidays yet have they? I hate this wishing your life away, panic buying home decor shite in B&M for the next season.

Can only assume she hates summer so much because she’s overweight and is uncomfortable doing everyday tasks, wafting herself with a fan.

When it gets to autumn, all the insta huns wetting themselves over a limited edition Starbucks drink, all realise we’re in the UK and autumn is miserable. It’s dark early, and grey and raining. They moan about the weather and start buying Christmas decor.

Lol at Onslow making a Keeping Up Appearances reference. He probably reads here too.

She's at the Harry Styles concert with Kim. Few screenshots and a couple of questions:
A - who goes to a concert in matching denim jackets 🤔🤔
B - why does she have those fecking clips in her hair? Does she think she's 4?
C - the decoration on the side of her face 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙈
Give.....me.....strength

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Beverley macca

VIP Member
How many new clothes did she have to buy for the gym. You will only go once and never go again. So
Spinning oh my god does she realise she has to be semi fit to do that. Like others have said start with aqua fit. Has anyone ever seen Emma on a bike!!!
I've seen her on a bike the same number of times I've seen Chris play golf.

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
She’s REALLY grinding my gears today, this one 😡😡. You know fine well all that stuff she sold at the car boot was gifted, fucking DONATE it if it’s ‘junk’! Oh no, old balloon face has to punt it and pocket the profits, it disgusts me.

And thinking about it there was a ‘What’s NUUUU in M&S’ this time last year, defo Chris - who now looks like he’s struggling to walk btw - getting his orders for Princess Pig’s burfday. Wonder if she’ll finally get that £25 straw bag she’s been too tight to buy herself all year.

I can only hope she’ll spend said £250 on getting her eyebrows re-done, fuck me talk about botched! What on earth has happened to them?

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She can't bend down to put the lead on the dog, she won't be able to bend down to pick a kid up. Sorry but it's true. She cant even tie her laces properly.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Has she had a blood test to check hormone levels or is this self diagnosed? Did she do the creepy tiktok before or after the slog. She's wearing the same dress. Such an odd woman. Attention seeker. She loves being perimenopausal.

Mushy

It's verging on madness to travel 5+ hours (one way) on a train for a WEEKEND to visit someone you normally live with 24/7 and have done for the last 20 years. It's really making me lol. I think it's sweet how much they clearly love each other but becoming overly sad being apart for such a small period of time is so odd to me.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
It's the walk of someone who has a big hanging apron belly that's between her legs
Exactly what she has. All this talk of losing weight, as soon as that Tamsy 🤢 gift her a shit load of size 30 dresses, she'll be in her element twirling around her play room and soon forget that idea.

• Haha

lottie111

I can't bring myself to watch Ems perimenopause vid! Partly cos I don't want to acknowledge it will happen to me in a few years. Will it depress me? I feel like our Em has prob made a meal of it.
yup, you’re right!!! Much clutching of face and chest when trying to allude to being a bit dry “down there”
Look Em, you’d be a lot more relatable if you used the word “vadge” and “drier than satans bumhole”
Don’t be shy about your own body parts, especially if you are putting a video up!!

• Haha