It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the thing, she still has a lovely figure if not better than before and if only she was open and honest about it then she could be happy and embrace the weight gain rather than hiding it so she can still sell sw products

Reactions: 5
Thats the thing, she still has a lovely figure if not better than before and if only she was open and honest about it then she could be happy and embrace the weight gain rather than hiding it so she can still sell sw products
100% to all of this

Reactions: 2
I am 5’3 and I weigh 9.5 stone, so half a stone less than her and I’m a size 10 and sometimes a 12 on the bottom as I have a pear shape. She also has a pear shape- she has minimal boobage and a nice round booty with thick thighs- nothing wrong with that but she is 100000% a size 10 at the very least! Absolutely shameful the way she lies- surely her real life mates know she isn’t a 6?? x

Reactions: 4
Clearly the skinny coffee isn't working!!

I will never like her because she promotes that rubbish she puts money before morals - she blocked me for saying that, then a week later un-blocked me!!

shes on to the slender blend protein shakes now and also has about collabs in her bio. all about the £ now rather than integrity

Reactions: 6
I was blocked for a day for suggesting she made ££ from that 21 buttons site
She’ll literally advertise anything.

Her new furniture really doesn’t match but that’s not surprising of someone who thinks underwear over a white T-shirt is an acceptable look anywhere never mind a baby shower

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was blocked for a day for suggesting she made ££ from that 21 buttons site
She’ll literally advertise anything.

Her new furniture really doesn’t match but that’s not surprising of someone who thinks underwear over a white T-shirt is an acceptable look anywhere never mind a baby shower
But it’s a fact they do make money from 21buttons! It’s literally an app for posting affiliate links. The only reason she would block you for saying that is because she’s deliberately trying to be sneaky about it? She’s such a snake

Her latest post.

She’s taking the car. 👀

It’s not like her to go out and not have a few drinks. 👀

Maybe pregnant?

Yes she might be? She always says she doesn’t ever think about kids, probably won’t have them etc but in my opinion that’s the type of thing people do say when they are trying for their first baby to throw people off the scent- not that I totally disagre because it can be hard when people ask you all the time about having kids.

On a different note, she was talking about her giant crumpets last night and how in her mind it’s the same as having two slices of brown bread calorie wise so why does she have to syn it and I think this is obvs where she is going wrong with her SW- she has forgotten it’s about fibre content on SW and that’s how healthy extra B it’s worked out - it’s not just about calories, it’s about keeping blood glucose down (I.e low GI foods) a lot of the time- if she keeps changing things and having purée fruit but not synning any of it- then she may slip up and gain weight.

I think she has def lost her vibe. For someone with 100,000 followers she doesn’t get much engagement.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t follow SW by the rules so no wonder she doesn’t lose even when she says she’s “on plan”

It is very strange that she hasn’t got absolutely blind drunk as usual, but I’m not convinced she is pregnant. The clothes she had ordered lately, and the way she has decorated the house aren’t exactly baby friendly?

Reactions: 1
nothing goes together and dont even get me started on the shoddy paint job especially the cutting in around the cupboards! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Clearly her eye for interior design is the same as as her fashion sense...questionable!

I think the floor is the worst bit. Sofa on it's own is quite nice but not in a room that size, and not with that wall colour. It's a mess and looks like she has spun through Instagram randomly and picked elements that are popular, then shoved them together.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.