It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like half of the stuff she wears! I do get ideas from what she cooks but sick of the AD AD ADS!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That voice and clothing choices are awful, I'd rather follow her than the other morons on Instagram though. Yeah she posts tit and her life seems boring she always seems really sad a lot of the time. I felt bad when she mentioned about her parents the other day. I don't follow her but she's not the worst on Instagram

Reactions: 5
That voice and clothing choices are awful, I'd rather follow her than the other morons on Instagram though. Yeah she posts tit and her life seems boring she always seems really sad a lot of the time. I felt bad when she mentioned about her parents the other day. I don't follow her but she's not the worst on Instagram
I missed that, what did she say about her parents? I've always wondered if she had a mum around etc

Reactions: 1
I missed that, what did she say about her parents? I've always wondered if she had a mum around etc
Someone asked why she never spoke about her parents on one of those ask me a question in her stories she said she visits her dad and her mum passed from cancer when she was 4.

• Sad
Someone asked why she never spoke about her parents on one of those ask me a question in her stories she said she visits her dad and her mum passed from cancer when she was 4.
I had wondered if that were the case. Poor Danielle. She might do some irritating things on her page but I genuinely feel for her as losing a parent like that is bloody hard

Reactions: 8
I had wondered if that were the case. Poor Danielle. She might do some irritating things on her page but I genuinely feel for her as losing a parent like that is bloody hard
I really felt for her when she said. Must be awful for her.

Reactions: 7
I really like Danielle. The world would be a pretty dull place if we all had the same fashion/interior taste etc so although a lot don’t like her style, each to their own I say. She’s a down to earth girl & always has time for her followers which is better than some on insta. She done really well with her weight journey & so what if she has put a bit back on. She still looks good.

Reactions: 7
I like Danielle.. Her voice is a little monotonous but she seems like a nice person who is living her best life and sharing it too.

She does seem nice & I do like her sense of style (most of the time) but she has sold her soul to advertising & why does she seem to think we need to know the details of her day to day life everyday 😴

Reactions: 2
I like Danielle too but I do tend to find some of her stories repetitive and it’s hard to watch them without wanting to skip as they do bore me 😕

She hasn’t been honest with her followers about a lot of things for a long time, and sold out on the ads a long time ago too. Any one who promotes “skinny coffee” gets a no from me

Reactions: 11
Her latest haul.. I cannot understand how she can still say she’s a size 6 at around 10 stone and 5ft2! What?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she feels the need to keep saying that she’s a size 6, she always says it. We don’t need to know the size of her clothes, and she’s not a size 6 anyways, there’s no way

Her latest haul.. I cannot understand how she can still say she’s a size 6 at around 10 stone and 5ft2! What?!
Yeah I don’t get it - why does she lie? She’s clearly put on weight, which is fine, I think she actually looks healthier now that what she did at target. But there’s no way she a size 6 still, when she’s a stone or a stone & a half heavier than she was - just be honest about it!

I am a bit taller than her, weigh less and no way would I get a size 6 over my head!!n

Don’t like a lot of the new haul & agree there is no chance she is a size 6 or 8 x

Reactions: 1
There is no way in hell she is fitting into a size 6 miss selfridge dress, I weigh about the same as her now and used to be 2.5 stone lighter and even then a 6 would not have gone anywhere near me because their clothes are always so small!

She also had the worst style I have ever seen, I honestly cringe for her so much when she is dressed up to go out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.