It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her husband Ben in town earlier and he most definitely isnt eating those meagre portions shes dishing up! 😳 She's gained weight and won't admit it also and no longer even mentions weighing. Its all a front to help her flog her crappy stuff via aff links.
Do you think she knows that theres no law against actually cooking a meal WITHOUT a Spice'n'tice kit??

Lol- I think she sleeps with a spice ‘n’ tice kit under her pillow x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep! Totally agree. The nuskin crap is exactly that, CRAP!!! The mask is absolutely awful It gave my husband a rash all over his face and resembles the smell and consistency of cheap children’s water based paint. The tooth whitening toothpaste is again, rubbish! But obviously she’s trying to make money and so she’s advertising these products like they’re the best things since sliced bread. The face mask does NOT draw out impurities and oil... it’s simply awful and cheap ingredients.
If she had nice skin and didn’t looked fucked up after putting make up on, you could think it worked! I don’t know if it’s how she edits her photos or what but the face always looks patchy!!

Reactions: 1
Tried to upload a photo but file too big - the cutting in paint job around those fitted wardrobes 😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
She commented on her latest post that she doesn’t weigh herself anymore because she didn’t want to be ‘obsessing over a number on the scales’. She’s clearly stopped because she’s visibly gained back a substantial amount of weight and doesn’t want to be accountable. Last time she weighed was 1 January when she said she had 22lb to lose to get back to target, but it seems like she’s lost motivation and is just drifting so has given up weighing to avoid admitting defeat. Still happy to promote skinny coffee and all those other reaaally helpful products though.

I’m happy to go against the grain here but she’s actually got a lovely body and shape. She looks perfectly healthy. I’d therefore respect her more if she was open (given the fact she’s a slimming world account) and talked about her weight again. Again, she is absolutely not overweight at all. A bit of transparency and authenticity goes a long way when you have a big following and are influential.

Reactions: 7
I’m happy to go against the grain here but she’s actually got a lovely body and shape. She looks perfectly healthy. I’d therefore respect her more if she was open (given the fact she’s a slimming world account) and talked about her weight again. Again, she is absolutely not overweight at all. A bit of transparency and authenticity goes a long way when you have a big following and are influential.
A few of us have said this in earlier comments, that it is not about putting on weight, none of us give a hoot what people weigh, it’s about being dishonest and treating her followers like they are stupid

Reactions: 10
A few of us have said this in earlier comments, that it is not about putting on weight, none of us give a hoot what people weigh, it’s about being dishonest and treating her followers like they are stupid
I completely agree. No doubt her followers are struggling with their weight or looking to make changes and instead of trying to paint a picture perfect lifestyle, going back to that open and honest approach from when she started her account would be the right thing for her to do surely.

Newsflash! Danielle is planning to cook not one, but TWO recipes this week from an actual book and NOT a spice kit!!

• Haha
The only thing in that picture of her in the flowery dress that is a size 6 is her shoes. no way is that dress a 6!! Just be honest with your followers for once Danielle

I don’t understand how someone can be a size 6 put on 22lb and still be a size 6.

Reactions: 9
The only thing in that picture of her in the flowery dress that is a size 6 is her shoes. no way is that dress a 6!! Just be honest with your followers for once Danielle
Especially when she keeps pointing out she’s “only 5ft 2”

:LOL: Why can’t she just admit it? She’s probably an 8-10 now and that’s hardly shameful. If she really is weighing around 10st then at 5ft2 it’s highly unlikely she’s fitting in a size 6

Reactions: 6
I know everyone is different but I’m same height as her and 7 stone wringing wet. I am a size 6. Wouldn’t recommend it - I’m always cold for a start and have no bum or hips to speak of but I digress. No way is she a size 6 anymore soz Danielle, love. I think she is photoshopping her pics. But for what it’s worth she looks healthy so the annoying element is as always the lack of transparency and honesty I think we have the right to expect from a slimming world blogger paid to plug slimming products.

She’s only making her followers feel tit about their size with her lies - not very motivational!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.