It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the bedroom post - WHO keeps their watch in the box like that?! It’s purposely done to be like ‘oh look at me and my rolex’. I certainly don’t keep mine in a box on the side, more crap on the side.
It just screams that I don’t come from money and I don’t really have the money.

Reactions: 2
That shot of her bedroom! The room looks as cold and plain as her bleeping face every morning! The room reminds me of some kind of old school mental asylum with the bed and the walls! Wish she’d stop thinking she’s some kind of architect come fashion designer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That shot of her bedroom! The room looks as cold and plain as her bleeping face every morning! The room reminds me of some kind of old school mental asylum with the bed and the walls! Wish she’d stop thinking she’s some kind of architect come fashion designer 😳
The caption was weird af. Is she a lifestyle/ interior design account now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.