Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Disappointing lack of drunk stories!

She said this morning that now it's September we can start thinking about Christmas.

She's putting her sprouts in the slow cooker right now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Suggestion:

Slow cooker hooker... protein powder queen, her living room is the ugliest room I've ever seen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Facepalm

God this woman drains the life out of me. MONOTONE or what?? Also her stumpy fingers always pointing at food and rubbing up food packets.
Drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 23

flamingo29

Chatty Member
My thread name suggestion is:

Itsdaniellesjourney #2 - Coffee, Smeewthie, Spice-n-tice, repeat! To return from the Living room of Oz just click your feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I hope she has kids and doesn’t decide against it. None of my business I know but she clearly loves her nephew/niece and her dog I think she’d be a good mum.
She's already said many times that she doesn't want kids and this is a perfectly valid choice to make.

It's bizarre to suggest that she should have children because she loves her nephews and dogs. Life would be a lot easier for women if we didn't put these stupid assumptions on each other. You are right, her reproductive choices are not anyone elses business. Respect her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sozhun

VIP Member
ok I feel the need to alert you all to the latest video on her story where drunk danielle stares blankly at the camera for what feels like an eternity before trying to find her straw and then aimlessly bobbing along to drake with a rather tipsy Chesney by her side.

DRUNK STORIES ARE COMING GUYSSS 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
How can you compare a puffy looking Danielle to a chinny chubby JSG?!

One is claiming to be XS/6-8 and is probably a 10 and puffy and bloaty from 3 weeks overindulgence while the other one gained at least 5 stone PRIOR to being pregnant and tried to hide it behind a RAINBOW OF LIES.

I really don’t care but I enjoyed typing that and I made myself chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Danielle is going out for bottomless brunch in Leeds guyyyyys!

You know what this means, drunk stories!!

Don't let us down, Danielle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

VintageC

God she’s so dull, I hate to say this but I think I’m going to unfollow! Apart from a holiday twice a year her account is so boring- same pics , same ads, same stories talking about the same thing every week. I loved her on her weight loss journey- that’s what she used to be good at, but as a lifestyle insta not so much and it’s not her fault she just doesn’t have the kind of personality or sense of humour that makes you want to watch/ engage- she isn’t interesting.
Protein shake, coffee pod, walk Dora, picky lunch at work, Shopping trolley, slow cooker slop, ASOS haul, primark stick on nails, bath and shit mud-mask....bit of plugging those crap cosmetics then a boomerang of her head for luck and repeat FOREVERRRRRR

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Omg I was just scrolling on here and looked up this girls page. WHY would anyone follow her I don’t get it?? Awful awful make up, awful fashion sense, boring personality. I don’t the appeal at all???
I’m sure at least 80% of her followers are bought, 10% are gullible and/or have terrible fashion sense and the other 10% are there for the drunken stories.

I’ll give her credit for something. She picks something and she commits.

Whether it be a shitty pair of loafers that she insists on wearing with every outfit despite the fact they go with nothing or even when her feet have swollen to 4 times their normal size - she’s wedging them ugly fuckers on if it kills her, to the colour green in her living room. PAINT IT ALLLLL! She picks it and goes for it 110%

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She talks that slowwwww and boringgggggg and monotoneeeeee that the subtitles actually overtook her at one point! Wow! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Arsed I am not. I was merely a little riled at her boring stories and why she would even feel the need to upload such utter crap! But yes she isn’t a bitch, perhaps I got a little carried away.
Think you showed more emotion in that post than she ever has on her whole insta 😂😂

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She gets hammered, thinks her stories look cool, wakes up in the morning rough as fuck and realises in the cold light of day that they are not, dies inside, deletes them with The Fear, then carries on with her travelling/day and pretends everything is picture perfect. I love it!

What bothers me is the constant ads, the dead fish eyes, the fucking boomerangs, posing with a drying face mask pretending it has some magical properties, a monotone voice that could curdle milk, and that dog sick pulled chicken recipe.

Other than that, I think she’s grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does she look so startled.. Like she's shocked she's sat in Nandos. Did she travel there by Tardis or something?

• Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
I'm making a Chinese style chicken drumstick dish tonight.

It's blown my mind that I already had the individual spices in by pantry and was able to *JUST MEASURE AND MIX THEM MYSELF* and didn't even need to purchase a Spicentice kit using Danielle's discount code. Wowz!!!!! LIFE HACK PEOPLE

• Haha