It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Floor might have looked ok if the rest of the room was kept simple with white/light walls etc but it just looks too busy in there now. Too dark for how small the room is and the sofa too big.

Reactions: 1
Why is she drinking protein shakes when she does no exercise? Will these idiots literally consume anything that is gifted to them?

Reactions: 6
It bugs me when people post on social media photos of emergency services, added with their annoyance of being delayed. For all she knows there might of been an accident and someone family member is ill or dying. Very stupid and inconsiderate!!

Reactions: 7
She makes me laugh! “Me and Ben have got an hectic Tuesday planned” oh aye, manic. Going home shopping then watching line of duty! Crazy

Reactions: 6
Her photo a couple of days ago with the red off the shoulder dress ... she looks so soul less. “Fashion blogging” is not her strong point

Reactions: 2
She’s just like a lot of the other big accounts- achieved a lot of success following slimming world but since then has clearly put on a lot of weight and now weight isn’t mentioned, doesn’t weigh regularly, everything is a mystery. Her stories are so uncomfortable! She doesn’t blink or move her head and she has no facial expressions.
She was the first SW account I followed and I liked her initially, but omg the awful clothes, the pidgeon toed stance to make her thighs look slimmer and the dreadful make up - combined with ad ad ad, she’s awful 😫

Reactions: 8
do I even need to say anything about that God awful red cardi and trousers she has on in tonight's story? she looks like a 65yr old geography teacher! sorry but no danielle. not a good look AT ALL

Reactions: 7
do I even need to say anything about that God awful red cardi and trousers she has on in tonight's story? she looks like a 65yr old geography teacher! sorry but no danielle. not a good look AT ALL
But it’s from Zara so it must look amazing 🙄🙄
my left piggy toe has better fashion sense than dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 3
The living room looks like the most depressing and dingiest space ever. Dark, no natural light with those blinds and clashing colours. It looks stressful to look at on stories let alone sit in it 🙈

Reactions: 4
the sofas look like they've gone all out of shape on the seat cushions already too. it's just so mishmash, bit like her fashion sense. just chuck stuff together and go for it.

Reactions: 3
Her dog was scratching it's back on her stories today, funny when my dog does that it's rolling in fox poo.💩

It was mostly stories but she had some photos. Maybe she’s been spoken to by ASA again

I don’t believe all her designer gear is real, the Gucci belt bag has an extremely wonky sign in it. If I had paid that amount of cash I would want it to be perfect

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.