It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when you aiming at being “inspiration” for people who want to lose weight
She’s just another one who started out as a slimming account, used to be have good content and then got caught up in the #ad life and now thinks she’s better than the general plebs. As soon as accounts start talking about their followers, you know they’ve crossed to the dark side. Can spot them a bloody mile off

Reactions: 7
Wish I'd have filmed it, was like bambi on ice with her Nuskin lipstick smeared all over her face and ankles buckling all over the place!
Haha shame you didn’t film it 🤣 her drunken stories (that mysteriously disappear by the morning) are the only time she shows any type of personality!

Reactions: 4
She’s currently prepping her chicken burgers with her spice n tice bless her. Wonder if she’ll be doing the same thing this time next year... when does it end?!

Also, really not sure about them floor boards she’s just had put in.

She always seems to be buying something, going shopping, consuming.. all very materialistic.

Reactions: 3
I remember when she had her brows done and made a big deal about how she had paid for them to be done as if we would expect her to get them for free cos shes some kind of z list celeb. no sweetheart you're just like the rest of us who have to pay for things. the only tat she gets gifted is spicentice and them shoddy planners to help her stay 'on plan'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personality of a fly 🙄
I thought her eyebrows were bad before... had them microbladed and they are even bleeping worse!!
The way she daubs on that shite makeup she sells she comes out some hideous colours!
Just everything about her is erghhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Personality of a fly 🙄
I thought her eyebrows were bad before... had them microbladed and they are even bleeping worse!!
The way she daubs on that shite makeup she sells she comes out some hideous colours!
Just everything about her is erghhhhhh
Will have to agree to disagree on the brows. They were atrocious before. They were so inconsistent they were either hair slugs or sharpie sperm

Her eyes look so empty, her face is expressionless, it’s just her mouth moving and droning words coming out. She looks so unhappy.

Reactions: 9
She does look unhappy. Almost robotic. She must be making a fortune from her ads, but it means every minute of her day is an ad - time with her husband, time with friends etc. She’s very careful not to put #ad in any thing she does declare, just the word ad in the middle of the caption - is this so it can’t be traced? Some discount codes she says ad, some she doesn’t, doesn’t say ad for selling skincare, or for her 21 buttons account. Surely her friends and husband get bored of it all too

Reactions: 7
She’s just like a lot of the other big accounts- achieved a lot of success following slimming world but since then has clearly put on a lot of weight and now weight isn’t mentioned, doesn’t weigh regularly, everything is a mystery. Her stories are so uncomfortable! She doesn’t blink or move her head and she has no facial expressions.

Reactions: 5
Does one eyebrow always look surprised to see the other and are her teeth real?? if not can we find out who her dentist is so I never go there 🙈😂😂
What the actual hell is that outfit? She tries to be different but just gets it so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, anything she cooks with a sauce seems to go in her slow cooker on high ALL DAY. I love my slow cooker but everything she cooks in hers must have the texture of baby food by the time she takes it out.

Reactions: 1
Does one eyebrow always look surprised to see the other and are her teeth real?? if not can we find out who her dentist is so I never go there 🙈😂😂
Howling 😂 She could eat an apple through a letterbox with them gnashers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No harm to her, but she needs to stop using that NuSkin rubbish she sells as her “bank holiday prep” or any kind of prep for that matter. Her skin and makeup are looking so bad without filters

Another one who’s gained the weight back & is now so fast on the sponsored train she cannee get off. Personality of a brick this one & eats the same food week in week out.

Reactions: 6
Another one who’s gained the weight back & is now so fast on the sponsored train she cannee get off. Personality of a brick this one & eats the same food week in week out.
Food that looks drier than a nuns knickers may I add 😩😂

• Haha
Another one who if she was made of chocolate she’d eat herself! Had to unfollow as she was doing my head in! So fake and self indulgent. Anyone would think she’s the only that can afford designer gear!!!

Reactions: 1
This one definitely buys her followers - quick browse through them & so many dodgy ones. How do these self titled SW influencers get away with it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.