It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed her for a looooong time. I used to love her account but not so much now. I think she looks very miserable and what is it with that Nuskin crud she peddles? Her makeup never looks good she has skin like the surface of the moon and I bet it’s that rubbish she trowels on.

I lost a lot of respect for her when she gained weight and couldn’t admit. She got very very thin a couple of years back and it wasn’t natural on her she looked very ill and strange- slowly she has gone back to 10 stone which is fine but stop telling everyone your clothes are a size 6 babe! Why lie? She’s 100000% a size 10/12

Her new lounge is awful too it looks like she has the same tit taste in decor as she does clothes. That room is already small so why make it so dark? The floorboards are the ugliest I’ve ever seen too, they look like imitation driftwood.

Also if I see another bleeping spice n tish story I think I’ll puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling she binges a lot but doesn’t post the food. Her portions are teeny and it’s very obvious she’s restricting herself. But has still gained a lot of weight back (looks fine with it but the hiding it is annoying) - cannee lose any SpiceTice sales now can we.

Reactions: 4
She constantly posts herself using her mud mask stating how amazing it is but her skin never ever looks any better!

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she binges a lot but doesn’t post the food. Her portions are teeny and it’s very obvious she’s restricting herself. But has still gained a lot of weight back (looks fine with it but the hiding it is annoying) - cannee lose any SpiceTice sales now can we.
Yes I think you’re right- she drinks a lot of alcohol too and I think we only see the tip of her Dominos/McDonald’s iceberg.
She does the WORST boomerangs on her stories too- the ones with the head-tilts and the dead eyes.

Best bit about her account is when she gets trashed and posts drunk stories - her proper personality comes out then lol

Reactions: 5
She looks so much better with a bit of weight on. I had to unfollow her as her measly portions were making me feel like a greedy heffer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks so much better with a bit of weight on. I had to unfollow her as her measly portions were making me feel like a greedy heffer 😂
There’s no way she is just eating those portions and gaining weight- she’s obvs a secret eater and not documenting the bad stuff
My fave was when she said she was giving up weigh-ins for lent!! 😂😂😂 good one love! Now Easter is gone let’s see if she weighs on Friday and if she is honest about it

Reactions: 3
She never weighs more than about 3 weeks in a row, and it’s only to advertise princess planning diaries! I think she looks healthier at her weight now too, but it’s the fact she tries to cover everything is most annoying.

Princess planning has gained a load of weight too but at least she is honest about it all and weighs. If you’re a slimming workforce account - that’s the least you can do.
Those expensive planners obvs arnt working for either of them.

*slimming world account

Ah, Princess Planning, another one who gains 7lbs in 4 days. Latest post she explains it’s taken her 8 weeks to lose 7lbs and 4 days to gain it all back. What an actual waste of time effort and life. Why the hell bother? And her whole stupid business is based around this lunacy. Argh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So many of these slimming world accounts are all or nothing, on plan or off plan. It’s not a good example but I know from past experience it’s easily done. SW left me with very disordered eating which I’m healing. Life is just too bloody short ladies. Perhaps I’m just not narcissistic enough to lose weight 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will be weighing in the morning now lent is over?? Or will she find another excuse?!

• Haha
I wonder if she will be weighing in the morning now lent is over?? Or will she find another excuse?!

There is no way she will start weighing- she knows if she does, she will have to declare that she’s tit at SW and half of her followers will bugger off (the half that weren’t bought) I see her trying to become a fashion/ travel blogger more now though- she knows her SW career is almost done x

Still not putting a hashtag in front of AD
I know! It’s naughty x

Where does it say you need to out of curiosity? I didn’t think it was mandated in the new rules.
Sorry I just realised I hit post before I finished what I was saying - still not putting hashtag in front of AD and putting it in the middle of a ramble always makes it look like she’s trying to hide it

I haven’t read the rules because I don’t do ads, but I have read elsewhere that it is recommended you put a hashtag in front of ad or whatever so it can be traced, and also it is recommended it is at the start of your post so it is clear etc. Danielle seems like one of the ones who is very shifty about not always making ads clear, not putting on it on every story, or on the stuff she’s selling etc. An article also said a lot of employed people making extra income don’t like to use hashtags as it makes it easier for that extra income to be found but how true that is I don’t know because I don’t know if that’s how it works

Reactions: 1
I saw her husband Ben in town earlier and he most definitely isnt eating those meagre portions shes dishing up! 😳 She's gained weight and won't admit it also and no longer even mentions weighing. Its all a front to help her flog her crappy stuff via aff links.
Do you think she knows that theres no law against actually cooking a meal WITHOUT a Spice'n'tice kit??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.