It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't give a duck :rolleyes: with her parents and sisters/family at the weekend and then all over the other one last night for a live? We're in level 5 for a reason, it's so frustrating when you haven't seen your friends or family in an age, trying to abide by the rules and then you see people like her. It's so annoying. Why do we even bother trying to do the right thing

Reactions: 6
She doesn't give a duck :rolleyes: with her parents and sisters/family at the weekend and then all over the other one last night for a live? We're in level 5 for a reason, it's so frustrating when you haven't seen your friends or family in an age, trying to abide by the rules and then you see people like her. It's so annoying. Why do we even bother trying to do the right thing
I feel the same way myself. I haven’t seen my family since this started, I haven’t seen my friends in months. I just go to work and come home every day and chat on FaceTime in the evening. It makes the rest of us look like fools when other people are going about their lives as if nothing is happening.

Reactions: 9
I'm just going to put this out there... I am shook that the whole Laura trying to frame Jimmy as the father situation has just been completely swept under the rug. No apologies, no nothing! Laura is studying "psychology" as a "mature" student yet has pulled off the most psychotic and immature stunt ever! How is she allowed to get away with this...? It's so sad that Lindsay may have told Luna and Riloh about their "sibling"... Jimmy and Lindsay were put through the mill this last year - How has not one single apology been made by Laura or Liz and how is she not so mortified for being caught out... Wrong on so so many levels... Rant over

Reactions: 33
I'm just going to put this out there... I am shook that the whole Laura trying to frame Jimmy as the father situation has just been completely swept under the rug. No apologies, no nothing! Laura is studying "psychology" as a "mature" student yet has pulled off the most psychotic and immature stunt ever! How is she allowed to get away with this...? It's so sad that Lindsay may have told Luna and Riloh about their "sibling"... Jimmy and Lindsay were put through the mill this last year - How has not one single apology been made by Laura or Liz and how is she not so mortified for being caught out... Wrong on so so many levels... Rant over
Laura has no shame. Her following actually grew by over 1000 in the day or 2 after jimmy shared those stories. Her page was on private, people were obviously just following for the goss/to see how she would react and she accepted. 🤮
Would you not be ashamed of your life with the whole country knowing you were a liar and be deactivating your social media.

S

Reactions: 11
Laura has no shame. Her following actually grew by over 1000 in the day or 2 after jimmy shared those stories. Her page was on private, people were obviously just following for the goss/to see how she would react and she accepted. 🤮
Would you not be ashamed of your life with the whole country knowing you were a liar and be deactivating your social media.

S
I couldn’t agree more. I think it’s a disgrace that this can be done so easily and for Laura to experience no shame whatsoever is really concerning. Her following clearly grew because people wanted to see her apologise or address the matter but nope the show must go on... Not healthy behaviour coming from a psychologist in training IMO...

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t agree more. I think it’s a disgrace that this can be done so easily and for Laura to experience no shame whatsoever is really concerning. Her following clearly grew because people wanted to see her apologise or address the matter but nope the show must go on... Not healthy behaviour coming from a psychologist in training IMO...
Yeah what an absolute mess they made of that. They should at least attempt to clean it up

Reactions: 1
These people don’t care about anyone else’s feelings. I’m no fan of lindsays, but what was done to her and jimmy and worst of all the child I think Laura really needs psychological help. To do something like that and not have any consequences or even apologize and Liz reaney been involved making it worse I think she should have been pulled up. She knew exactly what she was doing because since it all came out she has paraded that child on insta like a doll. She obviously wasn’t raised very well with any morals and would lie down with anyone

These people don’t care about anyone else’s feelings. I’m no fan of lindsays, but what was done to her and jimmy and worst of all the child I think Laura really needs psychological help. To do something like that and not have any consequences or even apologize and Liz reaney been involved making it worse I think she should have been pulled up. She knew exactly what she was doing because since it all came out she has paraded that child on insta like a doll. She obviously wasn’t raised very well with any morals and would lie down with anyone
He’s adorable but the parading of the little fella is kind of uncomfortable knowing all that has gone on.
Its sociopathic behaviour - To be able to do such a horrendous thing to someone and then carry on like nothing ever happened...?
I think that if you publicly drag someone’s name through the dirt then a public apology is owed at the very least 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
it's true a lot of people who are therapists and psychologists should be the ones getting the treatment 😬

Reactions: 7
I'm just new to all this Dublin bloggers/insta Goss 😍 Who needs Netflix lol. What's lindsays and Jimmy's insta so I can go follow 🧐 Who's all the best ones to follow?? I've added a few but I'm loving liz reaney 😂 You can just tell she's hot wire lol 🤦‍♀️

Laura let stupid liz do all her dirty work. She's the definition of psycho chick. She must have had it bad for Jimmy to keep it going for years. And to carry on as normal, that takes some neck. Her Instagram is beyond dull. She's a watered down cheap imitation of lindsay.

Reactions: 5
See that twit breaking restrictions again buzzing around town. If your gonna do it at least stop rubbing it in the faces of majority of people who are sticking to level 5 and give a tit about the people they love. Selfish but what else would you expect from her.

What is all the buzz around that live last night. I can't figure out what's going on
From what I read it seems Lynsey wwas giving out about some teenager's insta and then when was told to lay off giving out about someone 20 years her junior she raged about being """age shamed""".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is an Instagram version of Love Island - it's called Love Ireland. This guy Sean was on a date (?) with Eniola, https://www.instagram.com/eniolarose_/?hl=en

Not sure how it started but from the clip I saw he started abusing her, called her ugly, potentially some racist things too (not 100% sure about that though)
Thanks. Lindsay lives for reality tv. I'm definitely getting old. Not a clue what's popular anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.