It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those disgusting neon T-shirt’s are the ugliest things I’ve ever seen

Yep the very one he came over and she met him in a hotel a few times, no way Shimmy Jimmy the walking STD got someone else preggers 🙀
she was sending him loads of nude selfies and he would go over to her gaff for the ride and then leave 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Christ how many kids does Jimmy have :ROFLMAO: it's the mum's I feel sorry for, especially that girl in Cork that he's denying the child with. It must be very hard knowing that he takes Luna and sees her often but won't have anything to do with her child (that's clearly his), and then for that little boy when he grows up, he has so many half siblings that he won't know.

Reactions: 4
Stop....Lyndsey wasnt riding that Jermey McConnell was she?! There are no words for him 🤢😭😭😭 I actually wouldnt have thought she would go that low. Remember she used be obsessed with him and Steph years ago chatting about the stories on the dailymail. Jimmy is VILE but would think he's just slliiiiightly better than JMC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop....Lyndsey wasnt riding that Jermey McConnell was she?! There are no words for him 🤢😭😭😭 I actually wouldnt have thought she would go that low. Remember she used be obsessed with him and Steph years ago chatting about the stories on the dailymail. Jimmy is VILE but would think he's just slliiiiightly better than JMC.
She 100000% shagged him a few times alright 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Obsessed with them is an understatement. She talked about them non stop. Made out steph was a freak and jerm wasn't much better. God I'm shocked she shagged him but then again I think she thought he was going to be semi famous

Reactions: 6
I heard now not sure how true it is but remember the photo that went around of “Carla Jackson” having coke snored off her body by some plebe Dublin wanna be IT boy that it was actually Lindsay I remember it was wrote into an anon page on Instagram a few time’s too.

I heard now not sure how true it is but remember the photo that went around of “Carla Jackson” having coke snored off her body by some plebe Dublin wanna be IT boy that it was actually Lindsay I remember it was wrote into an anon page on Instagram a few time’s too.
I think that was disproven as the girl in that video didn't have any tattoos and Lindsay has had tattoos for years

Reactions: 7
Jimmys a real can of piss, isnt he? Just had a nose on the girl he gots pregnant insta and the baby is a little dote. How could you just walk away from your baby like that? No matter what the circumstances i just don',t understand that and he still follows her on insta so he must see all the pictures of the baby. Does he not feel guilty? Especially because he seems like such a hands on dad with Luna
I don’t understand it either. The little fella is gorgeous & very like him too.

I’m almost sure that Laura the mother of Jimmy’s other child said that she was with Jeremy McConnell before too in a question box. She was saying an ex talked her into getting the tattoo on her face (near her eye) and someone asked was it Jeremy and she said yeah although they were never properly together. I never realised that Lindsay was also with him 🤢

I’m almost sure that Laura the mother of Jimmy’s other child said that she was with Jeremy McConnell before too in a question box. She was saying an ex talked her into getting the tattoo on her face (near her eye) and someone asked was it Jeremy and she said yeah although they were never properly together. I never realised that Lindsay was also with him 🤢
She's beautiful but that tattoo is desperate.
I can't believe how many birds have rode Jeremy, he is VILE

Reactions: 8
They obviously have the same taste in losers. The 2 of them were in competition one day about how many points they got in the leaving cert. Lindsay posted she got 200 points and the Cork girl came on the same day saying she got 500 points. 😂😂😂 these ladies do not take the high road

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They obviously have the same taste in losers. The 2 of them were in competition one day about how many points they got in the leaving cert. Lindsay posted she got 200 points and the Cork girl came on the same day saying she got 500 points. 😂😂😂 these ladies do not take the high road
Im surprised Jenny didnt pop on straight after to remind everyone she got 4 something and shes actually really smart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finding out Lindsay was with Jeremy has put me right off her now. A bit of rough is one thing but this guy is a creep, how in your right mind could you. Lost all respect now.

Is she just on ranting about people going swimming at the beach, the same one who has music blaring, drinking cans and twerking with her gaggle of gobshites at every chance she gets. God she's beyond boring at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually thought her little skit about the happy pear was gas.

This weeks x galz is about drugs though and tbh I think they reference "the bag" an excessive amount to the point I just cringe a bit. I know they didn't ask to be role models but they do have hoards of impressional girls following. Lord knowwws I'm no puriton but the staggering normalisation of something potentially ravaging is a bit iik to me. First time I've considered unsubscribing, I'm usually a bit of a stan.

Reactions: 9
I actually thought her little skit about the happy pear was gas.

This weeks x galz is about drugs though and tbh I think they reference "the bag" an excessive amount to the point I just cringe a bit. I know they didn't ask to be role models but they do have hoards of impressional girls following. Lord knowwws I'm no puriton but the staggering normalisation of something potentially ravaging is a bit iik to me. First time I've considered unsubscribing, I'm usually a bit of a stan.
Yeah I feel like they have been referencing drugs more and more casually this year especially?? Considering on an old Xgalz episode lyndsey tried to say she was against them despite having tried them, but she doesn’t seem too against them anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.