It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she’s pregnant but could see her trying to get pregnant to your man especially if the pod goes down the drain. On the podcast with AOK she said not using contraception has always worked for her so I’m assuming she got pregnant on purpose both times. I’d say she will do it again

Reactions: 13
Don’t think she’s pregnant but could see her trying to get pregnant to your man especially if the pod goes down the drain. On the podcast with AOK she said not using contraception has always worked for her so I’m assuming she got pregnant on purpose both times. I’d say she will do it again
And the last time her and J had a big falling out she got pregnant with Luna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I gather that Lindsay is going on some other patreon thing with Karla that will he out tomorrow? Karla seems to do a weekly patreon plus a monthly.

The thoughts of being that casual about contraception gives me the willies

Reactions: 10
So I gather that Lindsay is going on some other patreon thing with Karla that will he out tomorrow? Karla seems to do a weekly patreon plus a monthly.
Yup they do a monthly round up, don’t expect an tea being spilled they usually just talk about things that happened during the month ie current affairs.

Reactions: 4
The thoughts of being that casual about contraception gives me the willies
Imagine in this day and age advocating unprotected sex ffs. Did she say she uses contraception with her one night or casual encounters. If so its not bloody covid or pregnancy she should be worried about

Imagine in this day and age advocating unprotected sex ffs. Did she say she uses contraception with her one night or casual encounters. If so its not bloody covid or pregnancy she should be worried about
I think she was just saying she never used contraception in relationships I’m unsure about one night stands. Although I do remember ageees ago the girls advocating using condoms and saying don’t let a man tell you it ruins sex and protect yourself. Which I really respected from them

Reactions: 9
Ok well thats probably the only intelligent thing that's come out of her mouth.
I think she was just saying she never used contraception in relationships I’m unsure about one night stands. Although I do remember ageees ago the girls advocating using condoms and saying don’t let a man tell you it ruins sex and protect yourself. Which I really respected from them

Reactions: 3
Yeah I always found it weird how casual they were about not using condoms and using the pull out method instead. The pull out method might not protect you from getting pregnant and will definitely not protect you from STIs.

This isn’t to diminish the importance of advocating for safe sex but it’s sad to me that advising people to put their safety before someone else’s pleasure is something that would garner respect. It should be a given, a bare minimum but it just shows how fucked up society is when it comes to sex (amongst other things).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah I always found it weird how casual they were about not using condoms and using the pull out method instead. The pull out method might not protect you from getting pregnant and will definitely not protect you from STIs.

This isn’t to diminish the importance of advocating for safe sex but it’s sad to me that advising people to put their safety before someone else’s pleasure is something that would garner respect. It should be a given, a bare minimum but it just shows how fucked up society is when it comes to sex (amongst other things).
I’d say it’s just that the bar is on the floor with them for some things after their pick me attitudes

Reactions: 5
Just noticed this on my podcast app…as someone locked into an annual XXX Gal subscription, I think this says it all how dramatically my interest has dropped off 🤷‍♀️
18896AF7-9358-4F55-A360-9D82050132B1.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I can’t see her doing that unless she has completely lost it. They’re only together 6/7 months and only back together after a massive breakup a few weeks.

I’m really intrigued that after how much L said she was traumatised by her Christian upbringing and those Christian camps she was made to go to that she allows her parents to send her kids to the same camp?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t see her doing that unless she has completely lost it. They’re only together 6/7 months and only back together after a massive breakup a few weeks.

I’m really intrigued that after how much L said she was traumatised by her Christian upbringing and those Christian camps she was made to go to that she allows her parents to send her kids to the same camp?
I always think this too! It’s insane she sends them.

Reactions: 11
I always think this too! It’s insane she sends them.
To quote Greg O’Shea- what’s her thought process behind it?! Whatever about her daughter she’s still young, but her son would be at the age that he’d be getting all that toxic sexuality and sex shaming talk which supposedly traumatised L 🤷🏽‍♀️

oh wow, I didn’t know she sent them to those camps!Did she say it on the pod? Give any reasoning or anything?

Reactions: 8
Great pod about her drinking today v honest and tbh self aware which I wouldn’t have expected from Lindsay.

Also has me thinking .. interesting how Jimmy ended things with her when it was dry January and Jenny and her have a falling out now shes sober. I believe when people get sober they realise how people have been treating them that they couldn't realise before due to the fact they were under the influence and/or preoccupied with arranging their drinking that they didnt really care. Maybe she was fine with or didn’t realise how she was being treated and started standing up for herself and Jenny couldn’t pull wool over her eyes anymore? Or maybe it was simply just that she had her tit together more but Jenny was used to the organising and running the show more and Lindsay would just do what she was told before .. like “perform” to some extent?

Another theory though is also sometimes ex addicts (which she doesn’t want to be labelled as and tbh fair enough but for the purposes of my little theory imma just use that word) are difficult to live with or deal with because their focus is ENTIRELY in something else. A close family member of mine was obsessed with money and had multiple jobs and wouldnt let anyone buy anything etc when he came off the drink. Maybe Lindsay became obsessed with the pod and enhancing it and changing it and Jenny wasnt interested in that?

Anyways lol thats just a couple things I was think but its a great ep

Reactions: 10
I did not know the kids were being sent to those camps wow! They mention it in so many episodes talking about how insane and traumatising those camps were!

Reactions: 8
oh wow, I didn’t know she sent them to those camps!Did she say it on the pod? Give any reasoning or anything?
Not sure if they still go but she has definitely posted pics/ stories of her at Christian retreats with the kids over the past few years. The posts were mainly her outside complaining that her Mum insisted she went along

Reactions: 9
Not sure if they still go but she has definitely posted pics/ stories of her at Christian retreats with the kids over the past few years. The posts were mainly her outside complaining that her Mum insisted she went along
Yeah she said a few times her Mum was taking the kids to camp when she went on the holiday to Marbella

Reactions: 6
Yeah she said a few times her Mum was taking the kids to camp when she went on the holiday to Marbella
It’s bizarre.. I feel like she never really left the church despite all the giving out she has done about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.