It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Who are you routing for?

• Lindsay

Votes: 447 46.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 507 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 7 for It Galz.
Lindsay just released her statement on the end of It Galz. If anyone wants to give a TLDR of the last thread also please do :)

Reactions: 2
Don’t believe it for a second, very “she said, she said”. No malicious rumours about L were ever circulating so I think that maybe L couldn’t take a few home truths from J. I don’t buy this belittling shite either, J often had to step in to stop L getting cancelled. It’s very obvious to me that L can’t take any criticism.

Reactions: 55
I moreso suprised J got caught, I mean if you say something via text etc, it will be shared

Reactions: 7
If L decided to make a statement like that to defend herself - serve the tea girl! Say what Jenny was talking tit about, etc - give credence to what you're saying!

My guess is J was talking tit about the boyfriend, L not putting the kids first etc, and that's why she won't repeat what was said?

J won't make a comment - she's been winning this battle by staying "classy" and making formal statements. I'd say she'll ignore, and just drop the new podcast asap to garner attention, and followers.

Ooh the tea is piping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread name suggestion: Lindsey hits with the receipts, looks like Jenny will have to take a backseat

Reactions: 1
I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt. People are accused of being condescending for pointing out that she is being racist . What is bullying to her? Making a podcast discussing whether or not someone has been raped like they said they had been or if it was all her own fault is fine in her book.

L is problematic and unable to see it, she has proved it time and time again. The end of the month is coming up and people are about to unsubscribe from her patreon and this is a last ditch effort to try and keep them by putting up a poor me post.

I'm sure J isn't perfect, probably far from it but given Ls history I don't think she is the poor put upon woman she wants her subs to think she is.

Reactions: 53
Do we think Jenny will use the new pod to address it or just move forward? If Jenny drops the new pod this week it'll be interesting to see.

I’ve re-read the statement and some of the things that L touched on - J putting her down during recording etc. a lot of us It Galz listeners had called this out for some time. From what I can see J is one of those people who have a toxic mix of being deeply insecure and also a high-inflated opinion of herself. With her Trinners degree and very stable upbringing in Clontarf she so obviously thought much more highly of herself compared to L and this was apparent quite a bit and played out in ugly ways.

There’s clearly much more we don’t know but reading between the lines she clearly revelled at L’s downfalls in a very sinister and weird way. Sounds like it got out of control?! Wish we had more insight but to me J comes out of this looking very bad.

Again I genuinely feel sorry for Lindsay - the poor girl has been trying to pick-up the broken pieces and her mental health is clearly suffering. If I was either of Lindsay’s sisters I would definitely not be following J.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have to say I believe it. Personally I am very close to someone who knows J & let's just say - it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. She is exactly what the other poster in the last thread described - saying your hair is nice and giggling behind your back. Theres some strong things against her being said in that statement and I dont think youd say those things unless it was actually what happened. She could easily be caught out if she lied here. Personally if I was being thrashed online and blamed for it all, I'd do the same and tell people what happened.
That being said, she isn't perfect. There had to be toxicity in the friendship. But I do get more of a genuine vibe from L than J. I think shes just a bit more easily led & guillable

Reactions: 57
Have to say I believe it. Personally I am very close to someone who knows J & let's just say - it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. She is exactly what the other poster in the last thread described - saying your hair is nice and giggling behind your back. Theres some strong things against her being said in that statement and I dont think youd say those things unless it was actually what happened. She could easily be caught out if she lied here. Personally if I was being thrashed online and blamed for it all, I'd do the same and tell people what happened.
That being said, she isn't perfect. There had to be toxicity in the friendship. But I do get more of a genuine vibe from L than J. I think shes just a bit more easily led & guillable
Well said, exactly what I think too. L isn’t a saint but she had a lot of issues but I do believe her statement on J

Reactions: 15
Saying J thrived off Ls downfalls, when L literally was the biggest Debbie downer when J just got engaged?? BS

Reactions: 46
I’ve re-read the statement and some of the things that L touched on - J putting her down during recording etc. a lot of us It Galz listeners had called this out for some time. From what I can see J is one of those people who have a toxic mix of being deeply insecure and also a high-inflated opinion of herself. With her Trinners degree and very stable upbringing in Clontarf she so obviously thought much more highly of herself compared to L and this was apparent quite a bit and played out in ugly ways.

There’s clearly much more we don’t know but reading between the lines she clearly revelled at L’s downfalls in a very sinister and weird way. Sounds like it got out of control?! Wish we had more insight but to me J comes out of this looking very bad.

Again I genuinely feel sorry for Lindsay - the poor girl has been trying to pick-up the broken pieces and her mental health is clearly suffering. If I was either of Lindsay’s sisters I would definitely not be following J.

No definitely very weird that they still follow her, I know Sarah initially seemed to get involved but if such bad tit went down surely you're gonna have your sisters back

I think the J was talking tit about L new fella to her sisters and they told L.

I defo think it's more than just tit talking about a fella. Could be wrong but I'd say it runs much deeper than that, you're talking ending a business and 10 year friendship

Reactions: 11
I think L is a narcissistic person and she was losing her hold over everyone in the last few weeks and needed to win back everyone's sympathy etc I wouldn't be surprised if this "character assassination" was based off actual things L had done in the previous month's, she can't take an ounce of criticism as we know already, also why would her sisters refollow Jenny if it was all malicious lies

Reactions: 40
Just checked and none of their 'public figure' pals have liked Lindsays statement. Be interesting to see of any one of them will back Lindsay.

Saying J thrived off Ls downfalls, when L literally was the biggest Debbie downer when J just got engaged?? BS
Nah, a few people trying to say that because L deviated to talk about brunch/sandwiches 🤣 during a live that this meant she was raging because J got engaged?! Didn’t see that one myself. Plus you’d forgive her if she was a bit lost if her best pal (nearly 3 years younger) got engaged and you’re navigating between breakups.

Big difference between that and what J has been allegedly up to…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.