It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve re-read the statement and some of the things that L touched on - J putting her down during recording etc. a lot of us It Galz listeners had called this out for some time. From what I can see J is one of those people who have a toxic mix of being deeply insecure and also a high-inflated opinion of herself. With her Trinners degree and very stable upbringing in Clontarf she so obviously thought much more highly of herself compared to L and this was apparent quite a bit and played out in ugly ways.

There’s clearly much more we don’t know but reading between the lines she clearly revelled at L’s downfalls in a very sinister and weird way. Sounds like it got out of control?! Wish we had more insight but to me J comes out of this looking very bad.

Again I genuinely feel sorry for Lindsay - the poor girl has been trying to pick-up the broken pieces and her mental health is clearly suffering. If I was either of Lindsay’s sisters I would definitely not be following J.
Well J is a scorpio 😂

Seriously what is up with this pose in every pic. She does look bomb in this dress but…

Also funny that Jenny went to Spain and then she has. You can see the scrambling to catch up.
Am I the only person here who wouldn’t dream of taking a full
Selfie of them selves in a long mirror on a night out
To me it’s just weird i even hate the thoughts of group photos on nights out 🤭

Reactions: 16
It's really gotten down to nit-picking now lol.
Plenty of people take pics on nights out?

(I'm not even one of them but each to their own, and by the looks of insta it's not a minority)

Reactions: 43
If I had a figure like Lindsays I'd be taking pictures everywhere tbh.

I bet she's feeling really embarrassed seeing the drop in subscribers this morning though. And I bet Jenny is feeling rightfully smug after Lindsays attempt to slander her like that.

Reactions: 26
That's the thing I can't put my finger on anything specific but watching her recent vids I just got the feeling?! Maybe I'm way off 🙈
I GOT THIS VIBE! the subtle hints, being sober , the being a bigger clothing size and that being okay. Maybe she is pregnant and Jenny told people before she got chance too?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Keep in mind that a lot of her remaining subscribers are stuck in annual subscriptions against their will. I'd be freaked out now if I were her, no wonder she's clinging to Dave for dear life!

Reactions: 19
I GOT THIS VIBE! the subtle hints, being sober , the being a bigger clothing size and that being okay. Maybe she is pregnant and Jenny told people before she got chance too?
I thought the whole point is that Jenny was allegedly spreading false rumours to L’s friends and family hence the fall out? Wouldn’t make sense if it was that L is pregnant because of that was true it wouldn’t be vicious lies? I see the theory alright of being pregnant, would be a good time for her 😂 podcast falls apart and she can live off your man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the whole point is that Jenny was allegedly spreading false rumours to L’s friends and family hence the fall out? Wouldn’t make sense if it was that L is pregnant because of that was true it wouldn’t be vicious lies? I see the theory alright of being pregnant, would be a good time for her 😂 podcast falls apart and she can live off your man
true. I just thought maybe she was telling people before L, or maybe she’s told people L was planning to get pregnant to keep him etc. But it wouldn’t at all surprise me if she was!

Reactions: 3
Keep in mind that a lot of her remaining subscribers are stuck in annual subscriptions against their will. I'd be freaked out now if I were her, no wonder she's clinging to Dave for dear life!
I was told by patreon to contact the creator and haven’t been able to get a reply!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
true. I just thought maybe she was telling people before L, or maybe she’s told people L was planning to get pregnant to keep him etc. But it wouldn’t at all surprise me if she was!
True, although if he’s willing to dump her kids in their grandparents house once and allow her to move in with him only to dump her again, he doesn’t seem like the type of person who’d feel pressured to stay because of a baby. Although surely someone wouldn’t be THAT selfish or inconsiderate

Reactions: 9
Is this not a very normal thing? I suppose you’re acknowledging that by asking if you’re the only person who wouldn’t but like, taking pics is the most normal thing in the world? If I had a bod like hers I’d be taking them morning, noon, and night 😂 she may wreck my head but she looks unreal

If I had a figure like Lindsays I'd be taking pictures everywhere tbh.

I bet she's feeling really embarrassed seeing the drop in subscribers this morning though. And I bet Jenny is feeling rightfully smug after Lindsays attempt to slander her like that.
I think if I was her I’d have a whole bleedin folder of pics of my legs alone that’s one thing I’ll say about her and the sisters, they are blessed. As a short and thicker thighed jiggly lady even when I’m on the skinnier I can’t imagine having model legs like that 😂 I know it’s some people’s natural shape and weight point but they’re just fab

Reactions: 16
It's really gotten down to nit-picking now lol.
Plenty of people take pics on nights out?

(I'm not even one of them but each to their own, and by the looks of insta it's not a minority)
You are correct. However, I do think sometimes when opinion on changes on someone, people start going after everything about that person!!

I think maybe what's annoying is the slickness, non chalance and confidence after tearing her friend apart. Its like "here I am looking amazing mwah mwah x"

Reactions: 5
I know we all change as time goes on and we grow up but I always loved that L wore bright fun colours. She’s gone very beige since being with her current partner.

Reactions: 12
Don’t think she’s pregnant BUT I do hate how much she complains about being a size medium. Girl c’mon. It’s not that bad lol.

Reactions: 34
Don’t think she’s pregnant BUT I do hate how much she complains about being a size medium. Girl c’mon. It’s not that bad lol.
She didn't complain at all that I saw?
If anyone has a screenshot from her story please share, my recollection of it was along the lines of:
" Have to accept that I'm a size M now and I'm ok with it"

Reactions: 6
She didn't complain at all that I saw?
If anyone has a screenshot from her story please share, my recollection of it was along the lines of:
" Have to accept that I'm a size M now and I'm ok with it"
I think that was in a story she put up slightly later but I’m pretty sure she was complaining about it in story before that. It wasn’t a big deal or anything, just a bit of an eye roll moment for me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.