It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is still getting more than her 6K, but she definitely isn’t getting the 12k a month she thought she was.
That’s 6k before tax though, I’d imagine she probably gets to take home around 4k which is not bad at all but not a massive salary as a single mum of 2 in Dublin

Reactions: 7
That’s 6k before tax though, I’d imagine she probably gets to take home around 4k which is not bad at all but not a massive salary as a single mum of 2 in Dublin
Especially feck all to invest in it galz and a "girl boss" mindest with L's business skills

Enough to maintain the Gucci image though, that’s all that counts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, before tax of course. I doubt it is massive, although sponsorships, merch, live shows etc boost that.

Reactions: 1
Yikes, I wasn't expecting that much of a drop. I bailed a while back, she's gone so unbelievably boring. The opposite of what I had originally signed up for so I certainly don't blame anyone else bouncing buy I'm very surprised.
I'd be shook if I were her because it's only going to go down from here.

Reactions: 12
Yikes, I wasn't expecting that much of a drop. I bailed a while back, she's gone so unbelievably boring. The opposite of what I had originally signed up for so I certainly don't blame anyone else bouncing buy I'm very surprised.
Yeah I'd say she'll be shocked so many decided to unsubscribe

Reactions: 8
HUGE drop. Over 1k drop isn't it
That is CRAAAAZY

There is no way anyone could of predicted that amount of people unsubscribing. I don’t think it has ever been so low. I am concerned that L will spiral further. If she does not bring back the old content then it will be lost. She will scramble now I would imagine. It’s like your high paying job cutting your salary in half over night.

Although, it’s very interesting to note that her IG post got almost 10k likes of “support” but when it gets down to it only a small percentage of people are actually willing to support her finically.

I seriously can’t comprehend how none of this has hit main stream!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, I’d imagine it will be quite low by the end of 2021, Sept-Dec four more paying months. A lot more time for people to unsubscribe. Ive mentioned before the fact she is not doing free itgalz anymore gives her no scope for new patreon listeners. How does she expect to gain any listeners.
Lindsay has now become as ‘boring’ and ‘basic’ as all the women and influencers she’s (metaphorically) shat on over the years. She’s lost all her originality that people followed her for.
People are realising they aren’t getting the same service they originally signed up for. Not only is it not two women anymore, but the one it is is not the same person anymore and has a whole different vibe going on.

Reactions: 12
I’m only surprised the numbers didn’t fall sooner. L assumed her stans were the majority of subs - ever since the split they’ve been proclaiming that she brought ALL the followers and she believed it.. I’m sure there were plenty of people who listened for J / people who listened for both but don’t agree with how L handled the split i.e her attempt to tear down J publicly. Don’t forget the subs that tried to give her advice etc on Patreon recently and were shot down / told by L to cancel their memberships.

Reactions: 16
Seriously what is up with this pose in every pic. She does look bomb in this dress but…

Also funny that Jenny went to Spain and then she has. You can see the scrambling to catch up.
Especially since she apparently detests leaving Ireland so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's the thing I can't put my finger on anything specific but watching her recent vids I just got the feeling?! Maybe I'm way off 🙈

I wish Jenny would hurry up and release her pod.
There's a void to be filled and much as I like my therapist ghosted me, it's not the same.

Did we ever find out who the special guest was on the unpopular opinion about toxic friendships?

Reactions: 13
I wish Jenny would hurry up and release her pod.
There's a void to be filled and much as I like my therapist ghosted me, it's not the same.

Did we ever find out who the special guest was on the unpopular opinion about toxic friendships?
The pod with L and TUO is more like a monthly round up but it hasn’t been released yet! I will let you know what it’s like

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.