It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love hotel or something random 😅

edit: just googled it there, it was heartbreak hotel 😂
I don’t think the parents do L any favours either. From stuff she’s said they seem very overbearing (even though they mean well). She’s said stuff about them not respecting her wishes and not taking no for an answer. I’m sure they see themselves as doing the best for her but what they seem to have done instead is babied and stunted her. L has said this herself on the pod that she hasn’t learnt to drive cause her parents just drive her around. I was super taken aback as well when L said her mum took her to the mortgage broker and was explaining everything to her. I’m nearly 5 years younger and I took myself to the mortgage broker on my own (drove there in my own car 😅) and made my own mortgage application. It’s almost like if the parents see and treat her like she’s 10 years younger than what she is and as a result she’s become helpless in ways
Oh please say someone has a link to this? 🤣

Not to derail the thread but I think it’s hilarious Miriam Mullins is being publicly cancelled for saying “there’s beauty in the struggle” in regards to South Africa, meanwhile Lindsay was openly racist a few weeks ago and nothing on Twitter or anything about it hahaha she actually gets away with so much and yet still can’t handle it when she’s called out

Reactions: 5
Not to derail the thread but I think it’s hilarious Miriam Mullins is being publicly cancelled for saying “there’s beauty in the struggle” in regards to South Africa, meanwhile Lindsay was openly racist a few weeks ago and nothing on Twitter or anything about it hahaha she actually gets away with so much and yet still can’t handle it when she’s called out
Suppose one was public but the other wasn't

It's because its more of a "privilege" problem than outright racism. This never gets traction with people as easily.

I do think regarding the restaurant, Lindsay was technicalities right in saying 20 people are smelly regardless of nationality and ran with that argument. However, she missed the point about the fact that 20 people had to live together in the first place and poor her had to do up the place because of their inconvenience. She was coming off privileged.

I think by defending the point about the smell, it distracted from the issue at hand.

Regarding the BLM comment, I think it came off as rambling so it sort of doesn't lodge in people's heads easily.

She'll shoot herself in the foot again though. Like in that influencer episode she said that "influencer apologies try tick off every box such as transphobia, homophobia and racism" ... AS IF THATS A BAD THING. I get her point about authentic apologies and prefer an authentic apology. However, she has no right to judge apologies right now

Reactions: 8
Same.. obviously she has the income to afford these things herself but the Chanel bag, LV runners, Gucci loafers, Cartier bracelet are all since he came on the scene. She must feel she has to change her style to suit his or something. I specifically remember her dissing buying designer items on the podcast before.. saying she doesn’t see the point and would only ever buy second hand random vintage designer stuff on depop like the multicoloured LV bag and mini Fendi she always used to carry
She has become everything she says she used to despise in terms of flashing designers bits it’s boring and to me unrelatable . Her persona online is 100 Percent the opposite to when she started and it’s not matter of growth and change well change in that she is now a flash orsehole with no personality ( on her insta i mean ) Dave is 100percent behind it he must of thought she wasn’t good enough or was it embarrassed by her eccentric side which I loved . She’s chasing the never too skinny , never to rich vibe. Obvs the teenagers and 20 somethings will see it as aspirational .

I would most definitely assume L is still paying J off by the month with Patreon earnings to buy her out of the business, unless L had a giant lump sum sitting around to pay her with.

She's also defo taking a lot of style Inspo from Lauren Bejaoui atm.
“Inspo” or complete copy

Reactions: 12
Yes. This has been bothering me too. Everything in that statement is such a twist of the truth. Putting a spin on very mundane things.

Jenny was bitching out of concern = defamation

Business valuation based on hard numbers = buy out that I could not afford

We had a fight = toxic abuse

Patreon servers went offline = Jenny kicked me out and toxically abused me

Someone points out that we are privileged not to have to live with 19 others above a restaurant and maybe be careful relaying those stories = people on the Internet are WILD and called me racist

Jenny got back onto patreon, which she was locked out of, to freeze payments for listeners = Jenny stonewalled me
L has a tendency to process info by interpreting it in a way that is consistent with her existing beliefs and ignores any info that might contradicts those beliefs. We’re all guilty of this to some degree but L takes it to the next level. (E.g. L posting on her story that ‘the abuse continues…’, J’s ‘trying to de-platform me…’ when in reality Patreon was down.)
It’s hard to tell if L twists the truth on purpose or if her judgment is so clouded by her own confirmation bias that she is unable to distinguish the reality of a given situation. Probably a bit of both.

F2F4E8F9-A28A-4B85-BC0A-3B8EF68AD178.jpeg

Dayuum. Down 756 patreons since June 29th! Looks like as the free month comes to an end subscribers are jumping ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She didn't change it, she's just fallen below 10k a month so it automatically shows that goal as it's the nearest one.

Reactions: 10
FG
Don’t think anyone outside of here and the Patreon knows about the Lindsay stuff - so you’ve got Tattlers who are anonymous by default, and people on the Patreon who might not wanna upset Lindsay by tweeting it lest they’re booted off or something.
And absolutely no point in setting up an anon account to do it, by default new and anon accounts filtered out of most people’s mentions.
Miriam’s was on her public insta, several people screenshot and tweeted it on their accounts where they have followers. I’ve no doubt if someone with any kind of following tweeted the L stuff she’d be ripped into cos lots don’t like her and It Galz in general. Don’t think it’s that she gets away with things by default

Reactions: 5
She didn't change it, she's just fallen below 10k a month so it automatically shows that goal as it's the nearest one.
Oh, has she? I presumed since she still has over 2,000 patreons, some of which are paying €8 a month, that would be enough to still make at least 10k.

I think I lost my mind yesterday with the Lindsay criticism. If Linsday said that people on Tattle are bitter and have nothing better to do in reference to my posts I would agree.

I am bitter that she earns more than me after viciously slandering her friend and putting on that voice.

I had nothing better to do yesterday. I was in bed after the vaccine.

I also feel that Jenny has been very hard done by and the lack of Jenny actually made me realise how central she was to the enjoyment of the pod even with her interrupting.

Reactions: 16
I think I lost my mind yesterday with the Lindsay criticism. If Linsday said that people on Tattle are bitter and have nothing better to do in reference to my posts I would agree.

I am bitter that she earns more than me after viciously slandering her friend and putting on that voice.

I had nothing better to do yesterday. I was in bed after the vaccine.

I also feel that Jenny has been very hard done by and the lack of Jenny actually made me realise how central she was to the enjoyment of the pod even with her interrupting.
Was she not involved in the set up of the mas page, all while having 2 small kids? Had she nothing better to do? Talk about bitter, she is the OG troll so she can’t say anything 😂

Reactions: 18
Was she not involved in the set up of the mas page, all while having 2 small kids? Had she nothing better to do? Talk about bitter, she is the OG troll so she can’t say anything 😂
Yeah she was the creator of ma’s who drink.. she got few people to run it after a while but she definitely started it up herself.

Reactions: 3
Oh, has she? I presumed since she still has over 2,000 patreons, some of which are paying €8 a month, that would be enough to still make at least 10k.
The 'pay our taxes' goal was 15k if I remember right, she is now 57% towards that goal which would be 8550. She is 86% towards the 'invest in new guests etc' goal which I think was 10k which would be 8600. So I'd say she is deffo under 10k at this stage unless she has changed them all since she hid them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.