It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subscribers are dropping but she's still on track to get ten grand on August 1st after all her lies, arguing and saying "wut the fugk" a hundred times in a whiney voice on her crappy podcasts

Reactions: 9
There’s an undeniable link between L getting together with Dave, who is originally Evans friend (correct me if I’m wrong) and the subsequent demise of L&J’s relationship. Has anyone put together the fact that the Evan/dave connection is huge here?
Yes I think you are on to something. I said here before during the first year of J’s and Evan’s relationship L would refer to the trio as a throuple. Reference their trio WhatsApp group, them seemingly regularly hanging out as a trio and I noticed since the beginning of last year there was pretty much zero chat of this and as well as this L would barely mention Evan.

I wouldn’t blame the pandemic for this as we know both girls didn’t exactly become hermits 🤣.

I put this down to maybe E getting annoyed at L’s behaviour as presumably J was reporting back to him on it and perhaps he was a driver of J questioning L and therefore caused her to go to her sisters. I do think E would be much more involved and opinionated compared to how Michael would have responded. E is a no bullshit type of guy and I’d say wouldn’t suffer fools.

Or maybe as another poster said it is actually driven by Dave creating a wedge between Evan (and by default Jenny) and Lindsay. It defo suits this guy Dave for L not to speak to J and E. it makes his world easier.

Subscribers are dropping but she's still on track to get ten grand on August 1st after all her lies, arguing and saying "wut the fugk" a hundred times in a whiney voice on her crappy podcasts
Well L is laughing the way to the bank, she is actually better off as there’s no 50/50 split.

Reactions: 12
Yes I think you are on to something. I said here before during the first year of J’s and Evan’s relationship L would refer to the trio as a throuple. Reference their trio WhatsApp group, them seemingly regularly hanging out as a trio and I noticed since the beginning of last year there was pretty much zero chat of this and as well as this L would barely mention Evan.

I wouldn’t blame the pandemic for this as we know both girls didn’t exactly become hermits 🤣.

I put this down to maybe E getting annoyed at L’s behaviour as presumably J was reporting back to him on it and perhaps he was a driver of J questioning L and therefore caused her to go to her sisters. I do think E would be much more involved and opinionated compared to how Michael would have responded. E is a no bullshit type of guy and I’d say wouldn’t suffer fools.

Or maybe as another poster said it is actually driven by Dave creating a wedge between Evan (and by default Jenny) and Lindsay. It defo suits this guy Dave for L not to speak to J and E. it makes his world easier.

Well L is laughing the way to the bank, she is actually better off as there’s no 50/50 split.
What a joke. I've never in my life been invested in an influencer but I just cannot with this.

Maybe the best treatment for L is to let her ruin herself and just watch.

Getting the new €6k+ Cartier bangle in the zara haul story..
Why is she talking normally in her story but on the podcast it's this WOE IS ME voice.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did he buy her the 6k bracelet? Cause if she spent that on herself when subscribers ate dropping that’s beyond dumb.

Would love to know what this fella does
Same.. obviously she has the income to afford these things herself but the Chanel bag, LV runners, Gucci loafers, Cartier bracelet are all since he came on the scene. She must feel she has to change her style to suit his or something. I specifically remember her dissing buying designer items on the podcast before.. saying she doesn’t see the point and would only ever buy second hand random vintage designer stuff on depop like the multicoloured LV bag and mini Fendi she always used to carry

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I am on my vaccine deathbed and I chanced seeing if I could listen to X galz with no sub and i could.

Granted, it was a hate listen but I listened to influencer apology and my God omeone needs to call her out:
1 - She suggested "just being honest" as her advice. After she has been caught out being dishonest.

2 - She remarked about quickly the Internet turns dark. Remember when she was making tik toks with Jenny one day and calling her a toxic abuser the next? Using those words is problematic for actual abused people btw

3 - she laughed at Kayleigh sounding like she was nearly crying and she literally sounds like she's crying since Jenny left

4 - She said "dont bite the hand that feeds you" but also talked about how she loved Suzanne on the pod and loves Suzanne... but she's cut off her connection to Suzanne though hasn't she?

5 - Roz Purcell criticism... she could have left that out... I bet that will hurt her in the long run

6 - she has never apologised

Reactions: 12
I would most definitely assume L is still paying J off by the month with Patreon earnings to buy her out of the business, unless L had a giant lump sum sitting around to pay her with.

Same.. obviously she has the income to afford these things herself but the Chanel bag, LV runners, Gucci loafers, Cartier bracelet are all since he came on the scene. She must feel she has to change her style to suit his or something. I specifically remember her dissing buying designer items on the podcast before.. saying she doesn’t see the point and would only ever buy second hand random vintage designer stuff on depop like the multicoloured LV bag and mini Fendi she always used to carry
She's also defo taking a lot of style Inspo from Lauren Bejaoui atm.

I would most definitely assume L is still paying J off by the month with Patreon earnings to buy her out of the business, unless L had a giant lump sum sitting around to pay her with.
Was thinking the same.. unless her parents bailed her out which is very likely too

Reactions: 7
Was thinking the same.. unless her parents bailed her out which is very likely too
If that was the case and her parents were helping - I'd rather have a loan of a deposit for a house so I could get a mortgage, than I would have a loan to buy a business that's not guaranteed forever and can fluctuate by the month.

I'd say the business buy-out is a legal guarantee of a set amount paid off by the month from the XGALZ Patreon earnings.

I also found it so odd that in her statement Lindsay said Jenny 'gave me a wildly inflated valuation of the business which she knew was completely out of my reach financially'

The business evaluation would have nothing to do with what Lindsay could afford, as it's a business evaluation. It's not based on what you can afford, it's based on how much it's worth on paper?

If they were pulling in 12k a month so 144k a year on Patreon, plus lets say 20k in merch and 50k Acast sponsorships and 50k a year in live shows, that's at least 264k plus ( and I'm literally moderately guesstimating here) Of course to buy your way out of a business valued at that much you'll have to pay a lot. It has nothing to do with what you can afford? That's not how businesses work. If the shoe was on the other foot L would want to get her half of what the business was worth too, it wouldn't be based on what Jenny could afford. Businesses aren't charities. They're businesses.

Reactions: 40
If that was the case and her parents were helping - I'd rather have a loan of a deposit for a house so I could get a mortgage, than I would have a loan to buy a business that's not guaranteed forever and can fluctuate by the month.

I'd say the business buy-out is a legal guarantee of a set amount paid off by the month from the XGALZ Patreon earnings.

I also found it so odd that in her statement Lindsay said Jenny 'gave me a wildly inflated valuation of the business which she knew was completely out of my reach financially'

The business evaluation would have nothing to do with what Lindsay could afford, as it's a business evaluation. It's not based on what you can afford, it's based on how much it's worth on paper?

If they were pulling in 12k a month so 144k a year on Patreon, plus lets say 20k in merch and 50k Acast sponsorships and 50k a year in live shows, that's at least 264k plus ( and I'm literally moderately guesstimating here) Of course to buy your way out of a business valued at that much you'll have to pay a lot. It has nothing to do with what you can afford? That's not how businesses work. If the shoe was on the other foot L would want to get her half of what the business was worth too, it wouldn't be based on what Jenny could afford. Businesses aren't charities. They're businesses.
Yes. This has been bothering me too. Everything in that statement is such a twist of the truth. Putting a spin on very mundane things.

Jenny was bitching out of concern = defamation

Business valuation based on hard numbers = buy out that I could not afford

We had a fight = toxic abuse

Patreon servers went offline = Jenny kicked me out and toxically abused me

Someone points out that we are privileged not to have to live with 19 others above a restaurant and maybe be careful relaying those stories = people on the Internet are WILD and called me racist

Jenny got back onto patreon, which she was locked out of, to freeze payments for listeners = Jenny stonewalled me

Reactions: 29

Totally agree, it would be worth that easily. Jenny is not stupid - I doubt she pulled the figure from the sky. It was obvious since the split that Lindsay felt entitled to the Patreon.. the way she locked J out & kept saying SHE built the community so wasn’t letting it go. I think she’s so naive that she thought because Jenny was bitching about her she should just hand over the business. I think it would be a bad move on Jenny’s part to accept her payout as a percentage of monthly subscriptions, as the podcast success is likely to continue to go downhill now. If she is paying Jenny back in instalments I’d imagine they have agreed an amount that she has to pay back regardless of where she gets it from ie even if the podcast collapses

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.