It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it weird the fella won't allow her to post even 1 photo of them together. Each to their own i guess
Not saying the guy is good or bad, but I think that's the right move. Wanting to protect his privacy is wise.

I actually felt really weird when I recognised her daughter a few months ago. I feel like I shouldn't even know her name,
yet I, who vaguely followed a few years back, was able to recognise a child.

Reactions: 16
Not saying the guy is good or bad, but I think that's the right move. Wanting to protect his privacy is wise.

I actually felt really weird when I recognised her daughter a few months ago. I feel like I shouldn't even know her name,
I agree. Only thing I can’t get my head around is why is Jimmy still fair game? Either your private life is private or it’s not?

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what L’s fellas insta is or if he has one?
A few people on here claim to know both L and J so I’d say people are just keeping tight lipped by not saying who he is (ironically on a gossip site that they are commenting on). Maybe it’s something to do with the fallout or alleged NDA. I’m completely speculating btw

Reactions: 1

Can’t fault him if it’s just to do with his privacy but can’t help but wonder if he’s embarrassed.
It shouldn’t even be a possibility but it’s not a new phenomenon

Reactions: 6
Also the new description on the patreon really just screams lack of self awareness… how many times can she mention free speech and open conversation?
also to bullet proof herself when she inevitably says something awful and gets called out on it but her subscribers….But SEE …it was in the description, it’s what you signed up for 😂

tbh she prob does need a holiday,wherever she is looks gorge.
am hoping J drops her pod soon & im excited that it’s gonna be clean and new, as much as I love the dramz I’d just like to be enjoying listening to them again.

I think he’s right tbh to not want anything said about him or even about who he is! L is so open about her stories about her ex’s - imagine if he did something embarrassing or whatever atleast if nobody knows who he is he can deny😂 or just be able to walk around without people coming up to you/messaging you

Works for Lisa Jordan and her husband and nobody calls him controlling or anything!

Reactions: 9
I think he’s right tbh to not want anything said about him or even about who he is! L is so open about her stories about her ex’s - imagine if he did something embarrassing or whatever atleast if nobody knows who he is he can deny😂 or just be able to walk around without people coming up to you/messaging you

Works for Lisa Jordan and her husband and nobody calls him controlling or anything!
Fair but to my knowledge no one has suspected that Lisa’s husband changed her style and lifestyle, I don’t think people are suspecting Dave is controlling based on one thing, it’s loads of things! I would prefer to be kept private myself yeah just all the things put together are a bit iffy

Reactions: 7
Alarm bells were literally screaming for me when L said a few months ago that men should be allowed comment on what women wear particularly if it’s too revealing and women should be open to that and should not “shut it down”. That doesn’t mean she got that viewpoint from an ex or a bf. Could just be her own internalised misogyny. It was a grim comment though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alarm bells were literally screaming for me when L said a few months ago that men should be allowed comment on what women wear if it’s too revealing and women should be open to that and should not “shut it down”. That doesn’t mean she got that viewpoint from an ex or
Well the viewpoint changed after she got with him

Reactions: 1
She may get a hand or arm in a photo on their holidays but not a chance he’ll allow full face by the sounds of it.. is he embarrassed by her or something?
So far the only pic she has put up with him was with his hands down her shorts. The fact that he was ok with that and not an actual pic of them together says a lot imo. It just seemed like he wanted people to know that L is his ‘possession’ but not that they’re in a relationship.

Reactions: 41
So far the only pic she has put up with him was with his hands down her shorts. The fact that he was ok with that and not an actual pic of them together says a lot imo. It just seemed like he wanted people to know that L is his ‘possession’ but not that they’re in a relationship.
100% Agree with you

Fair but to my knowledge no one has suspected that Lisa’s husband changed her style and lifestyle, I don’t think people are suspecting Dave is controlling based on one thing, it’s loads of things! I would prefer to be kept private myself yeah just all the things put together are a bit iffy
Also because ofLisas fellas job ( guard) you’d completely get the privacy aspect for him. I can’t believe Dave’s full name hasn’t been printed here given how small Dublin is

Reactions: 11
L has clearly said over the years that Jimmy doesn't care what she says on the pod about him and tbh I'd say Jimmy is gagging for any mention that could get him known/more status & attention via L talking about him on the pod. As two people who smoothly co-parent at present, it would be silly of people to not think that he is aware of the content L produces and that they have not discussed this.

L is on the other hand also respecting someone's wish to not be mentioned on the pod

Trying to provide the content and tea spilling people sign up for where she can whilst respecting a boundary someone she is seeing has put in place

I don't see the major issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s an undeniable link between L getting together with Dave, who is originally Evans friend (correct me if I’m wrong) and the subsequent demise of L&J’s relationship. Has anyone put together the fact that the Evan/dave connection is huge here?

Reactions: 12
If this Dave guy is as controlling as we all think then theres no way hes ok with L having been with Evan before. These type all usually tick the same boxes.
Low esteem
Huge ego
Doesnt approve of straight men friends.
Or friends in general.
Makes you explain all your past relationships and will dissect them.
Under no circumstances will they allow you to speak to or about past lovers.
Definitely a bone of contention there. Not something that usually goes down well with these pricks id say theres a lot of comments and jibes that may be said "jokingly" but said enough to let other half know its an issue. Might have contributed to the tension between the two girls/couples.

Reactions: 15
Omg I just remembered that time Jimmy went on a reality TV show. Was it about trying to get back with your ex or something?

• Haha
If this Dave guy is as controlling as we all think then theres no way hes ok with L having been with Evan before. These type all usually tick the same boxes.
Low esteem
Huge ego
Doesnt approve of straight men friends.
Or friends in general.
Makes you explain all your past relationships and will dissect them.
Under no circumstances will they allow you to speak to or about past lovers.
Definitely a bone of contention there. Not something that usually goes down well with these pricks id say theres a lot of comments and jibes that may be said "jokingly" but said enough to let other half know its an issue. Might have contributed to the tension between the two girls/couples.
Really good point re Evan.
This Dave guy gives me total red flag vibes.
We know that Lindsay is chaotic but him agreeing to moving her and her child in, leaving one of her kids behind, then dumping them out but picking her back up sans kids. She doesn't even look like her anymore (although she looks great), her best friendship has been dismantled, her business going down the toilet, she's not allowed to discuss her relationship in any way by the looks of things. All screams control.

Reactions: 12
Really good point re Evan.
This Dave guy gives me total red flag vibes.
We know that Lindsay is chaotic but him agreeing to moving her and her child in, leaving one of her kids behind, then dumping them out but picking her back up sans kids. She doesn't even look like her anymore (although she looks great), her best friendship has been dismantled, her business going down the toilet, she's not allowed to discuss her relationship in any way by the looks of things. All screams control.
The allowing them to move in and then dumping is bizarre to me. Who moves kids in when they’re not sure?! Obviously anything can change and go wrong but it was so quick. I’m very close to several family situations where parents are split up and then there’s a move in with (an amazing) stepdad but it takes a long time to get to that place and be sure. A man being happy with a child moving in within weeks when said child had a home already is just mad. Not like they were homeless and he helped them or something

Reactions: 18
Omg I just remembered that time Jimmy went on a reality TV show. Was it about trying to get back with your ex or something?
Love hotel or something random 😅

edit: just googled it there, it was heartbreak hotel 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.