It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L is 100% reading this thread. Somebody mentioned the tiktok account, next thing there’s a video up on their tiktok.
[/QUOTE]

I'd 100% read here if I was her. Loads of it is really good podcast feedback haha. Free focus group basically

Reactions: 12
They are definitely back Together.
The girls did an ep before on why they stopped talking and it was due to Lindsey changing her behaviour when she got with Jimmy.Seems like history repeating itself and Jenny prob shared her views in a bitchy way, Lindsey found out and saw it as Jenny can’t be happy for me , and the friendship
Ep is good today, listened with my sis. She talks about her breakup with Jimmy. What I wanna know is why it’s ok to talk about Jimmy and every intimate detail but god forbid the new bf is so much as referenced?!
Sorry but it’s obviously the new guy Dave not having a bar of her mentioning him on the podcast and now so she’s dragging the father of her child in (we’ve heard it all about him before btw Lindsay) again for subscriptions. Mad that she’s no bother mouthing off the father of her children (that’ll be out there in the world for her daughter to hear when she’s older) but won’t say a word about the new guy??. Where’s the loyalty and respect to your children by hanging out your dirty laundry about their da’s?? Talk about irony because she’s back in another toxic relationship that was obviously a bone of contention with her family and friends and she’s doing everything she can to stay in it this time for his money. Someone said on this she was bragging in a voice message months ago about being in his fancy car and obviously had no problem dumping her kids to be in a fancy apartment with him. Christ the desperation of it all reeks. Didn’t she also say a while ago in a podcast episode that her own mother basically said to her one time when he was collecting her that he’s “picking her up and dropping her” when it suits him? I’d love to know what his own family and friends think about the relationship. They both come across as scum.. I’d say he’s desperate to keep it on the down low so that he’s not a laughing stock in work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
L is pushing a new book for the Xgalz book club 'How to murder your life' by Cat Marnell, Such a shame as it's one of my fave books ever (and also it's defo been a recommendation by Jenny in the past) but I'll unfortunately never be interacting with said book club and defo un-subbing tomorrow. I was on the cusp of unsubbing last month until they announced it was a free month for July, but now it's time to pay again I morally can't give money to support or condone that drama created in the last week especially.

ItGalz/XGalz as a brand is just bad vibes for me now and It's time to close the chapter. I never feel bad after I listen to an ep of Not Without my Sister for example and I'd rather pay for their extra Patreon stuff. They had a really funny ep up about virginity the other day. Slightly related - never gonna listen to 'My therapist ghosted me' as I'm not a fan of Vouge (especially back when she slagged off Rosemary Mc Cabe at the Gossies years ago in a real mean girl way. Rosemary wrote an article about why she's not attending the Gossies (because let's be honest the gossies are made up awards for people to feel important) and Vogue was hosting and took it upon herself to make fun of Rosemary in front of all the attendees. That says a lot about someone's character :rolleyes:

Anywho, looking forward to hearing Jenny's first episode of whatever she releases, but won't be jumping to support her Patreon (if she has one) unless it's really excellent content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
L is pushing a new book for the Xgalz book club 'How to murder your life' by Cat Marnell, Such a shame as it's one of my fave books ever (and also it's defo been a recommendation by Jenny in the past) but I'll unfortunately never be interacting with said book club and defo un-subbing tomorrow. I was on the cusp of unsubbing last month until they announced it was a free month for July, but now it's time to pay again I morally can't give money to support or condone that drama created in the last week especially.

ItGalz/XGalz as a brand is just bad vibes for me now and It's time to close the chapter. I never feel bad after I listen to an ep of Not Without my Sister for example and I'd rather pay for their extra Patreon stuff. They had a really funny ep up about virginity the other day. Slightly related - never gonna listen to 'My therapist ghosted me' as I'm not a fan of Vouge (especially back when she slagged off Rosemary Mc Cabe at the Gossies years ago in a real mean girl way. Rosemary wrote an article about why she's not attending the Gossies (because let's be honest the gossies are made up awards for people to feel important) and Vogue was hosting and took it upon herself to make fun of Rosemary in front of all the attendees. That says a lot about someone's character :rolleyes:

Anywho, looking forward to hearing Jenny's first episode of whatever she releases, but won't be jumping to support her Patreon (if she has one) unless it's really excellent content.
Are you sure that wasn't Faces By Grace? I don't remember Vogue doing that

Reactions: 18

That's one of my favourite books too. Read it more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are you sure that wasn't Faces By Grace? I don't remember Vogue doing that
It was both of them! Lol, think FBG apologised to Rosemary though. The video is floating around somewhere.

Edit: Video is defo up and public on Rosemary's FB.. Maybe Vogue has since apologised too, who knows. I'm not one to think someone should continue to be publicly cancelled if they are genuinely sorry (it's hypocritical cuz we've all said and done tit we're not proud of) and it was 5 years ago but I personally just went right off Vogue after this 🤷‍♀️ that's just me!

Last edited:
She is in Malaga with the bf
how do you know this? Are you a friend or foe haha

Sorry but it’s obviously the new guy Dave not having a bar of her mentioning him on the podcast and now so she’s dragging the father of her child in (we’ve heard it all about him before btw Lindsay) again for subscriptions. Mad that she’s no bother mouthing off the father of her children (that’ll be out there in the world for her daughter to hear when she’s older) but won’t say a word about the new guy??. Where’s the loyalty and respect to your children by hanging out your dirty laundry about their da’s?? Talk about irony because she’s back in another toxic relationship that was obviously a bone of contention with her family and friends and she’s doing everything she can to stay in it this time for his money. Someone said on this she was bragging in a voice message months ago about being in his fancy car and obviously had no problem dumping her kids to be in a fancy apartment with him. Christ the desperation of it all reeks. Didn’t she also say a while ago in a podcast episode that her own mother basically said to her one time when he was collecting her that he’s “picking her up and dropping her” when it suits him? I’d love to know what his own family and friends think about the relationship. They both come across as scum.. I’d say he’s desperate to keep it on the down low so that he’s not a laughing stock in work
Are more people who know J and L secretly coming on this or what is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it weird the fella won't allow her to post even 1 photo of them together. Each to their own i guess

Reactions: 11
I mean great content but is it really good for their co parenting relationship for Lindsay to do that pod?

Reactions: 2
Isn't it weird the fella won't allow her to post even 1 photo of them together. Each to their own i guess
She may get a hand or arm in a photo on their holidays but not a chance he’ll allow full face by the sounds of it.. is he embarrassed by her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was pushing hard on the “I’m no longer chaotic, it’s plain sailing for me now” on the pod this morning. Linds, you’re back with him about 7 weeks- hardly enough time to be able to assert you’re “plain sailing” and no longer chaotic. And in that time you’ve had a massive, chaotic friendship breakup and dissolved a joint business. The self awareness levels are on the floor girlie..

Reactions: 22
Jenny’s story 🤣
😂

`I honestly don't get how the person who just bitched about her kids dad for an hour this week was so affected by finding out one of her friends bitched about her. Like at least her friend didn't do it online. If you want to have people in your life that don't witch maybe you should stop bitching L :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cant believe how much I do not like Lindsay anymore but still feel justified in liking her and her content for so long prior to my recent disdain. She was very fun to listen to WITH Jenny.

Absolutely everything she is doing is annoying me in these last 2/3 weeks and makes me uncomfortable.

The nervous rambling in that solo itgalz and those solo xgalz episodes, the childish take down of Jenny, that person on Discord who said their episode suggestion was taken but uncredited, the book club, the constant"I WANT A COMMUNITY" declarations, the Patreon incident and the defamatory comments against Jenny. I also think she never got the racism thing at all but I don't think she is racist.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.