It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember they had Lindsay's mam on the pod and she said something along the lines of the worst thing anyone could do was drugs. She spoke about it for a while and was so so serious about it. Thought it was so weird since L openly admits to doing coke and smoking weed. Was mad.

Obviously I didn't expect them to be like "well we do drugs" in the conversation but yeno what I mean.
This is not specifically about L’s parents, but god super religious people baffle me. Emotional and psychological manipulation of young people about their sexuality? Grand. Shaming and demeaning young women’s sexuality, gay people, transgender people, non binary people? Absolutely. Shaming young women’s dress sense, identity and sense of self? Why of course. Stigmatising people who have children “out of wedlock” (🙄)? Naturally. Smoking a joint or having a line of coke? DEAR GOD NO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is not specifically about L’s parents, but god super religious people baffle me. Emotional and psychological manipulation of young people about their sexuality? Grand. Shaming and demeaning young women’s sexuality, gay people, transgender people, non binary people? Absolutely. Shaming young women’s dress sense, identity and sense of self? Why of course. Stigmatising people who have children “out of wedlock” (🙄)? Naturally. Smoking a joint or having a line of coke? DEAR GOD NO.
Sorry but anyone that is super religious like that has a cruel streak. It’s not normal. Grand to have a bit of faith but chill the duck out like

Reactions: 21
Sorry for bringing her up again but it’s like Ramona being viciously anti-drugs but her only hobby being maliciously trolling people and trying to destroy their mental health. And yes I’m aware of the problems that can be caused, I’ve lost a family member do them, but duck out of here acting like taking drugs is the worst thing morally someone can do.

Reactions: 17
Sorry for bringing her up again but it’s like Ramona being viciously anti-drugs but her only hobby being maliciously trolling people and trying to destroy their mental health. And yes I’m aware of the problems that can be caused, I’ve lost a family member do them, but duck out of here acting like taking drugs is the worst thing morally someone can do.
I know lol. Consenting adults having a line or two or a joint at the weekend? Reprehensible evil and wrong. Trolling someone to the point of a mental breakdown? Acceptable and fair. Lol

Reactions: 14
How do you know she’s anti drugs? Do you know her? Genuine question!

Sorry for bringing her up again but it’s like Ramona being viciously anti-drugs but her only hobby being maliciously trolling people and trying to destroy their mental health. And yes I’m aware of the problems that can be caused, I’ve lost a family member do them, but duck out of here acting like taking drugs is the worst thing morally
I know lol. Consenting adults having a line or two or a joint at the weekend? Reprehensible evil and wrong. Trolling someone to the point of a mental breakdown? Acceptable and fair. Lol
Maybe half a yoke would temporarily take some of her hatred away 😂😂

How do you know she’s anti drugs? Do you know her? Genuine question!
Nah saw screenshots of her call people dirty j*nkies (hate the word) and terrible people for doing drugs and she used to do the same on the Reddit chats. Like I know everyone had a lol at the rumours of SoSue shitting herself ok her wedding but she used to really go in on her for being a fan of the bag

edit to add sorry I don’t have screenshots (not to sound like Lindsay) they were sent to me just before BU was exposed on an account I don’t have and I think that was 2018. Was mentioned here too so assuming others have seen stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more Ramona is brought up the more I think she definitely must lurk on here.
it’s actually wild that it was Lindsay that was her undoing in the end, such a great time for the goss 😂

Reactions: 12
Enjoyed latest itgalz and xgalz tbh got a laugh out of it..

Have to say I love Lindsay and in a lot of ways I hope she never changes.. but how didnt her family/friends pull her up on the latest boyfriend? Like maybe they did and she didnt listen but if that was me I would be looking back like eh hello why didnt anyone stop me! I hope its not the case she just has a lot of yes men in her life kinda everyone needs that honest friend/family member yanno

Reactions: 4
The more Ramona is brought up the more I think she definitely must lurk on here.
it’s actually wild that it was Lindsay that was her undoing in the end, such a great time for the goss 😂
When I think back on and read more about all the lurking and stirring she did it gives me the willies (legit the only phrase I can think of to accurately describe it 😅)

Reactions: 3
Ep is good today, listened with my sis. She talks about her breakup with Jimmy. What I wanna know is why it’s ok to talk about Jimmy and every intimate detail but god forbid the new bf is so much as referenced?!

Reactions: 18
L is 100% reading this thread. Somebody mentioned the tiktok account, next thing there’s a video up on their tiktok.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.