It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on Unpopular Opinion stories, Karla and Jen on way to record with a guest. Bearing in mind next topic is toxic friendships...
Jen Hatton is far too nice of a person for that. Im not insinuating anything about Karla BTW.

I know Jen commented on Lindsays first post about the break up (not the recent melodramatic one) but I doubt she'd throw shade on Jenny even if Lindsay is her friend from Snapchat days

Reactions: 2
Jenny always gave me the vibe that she thought she was better than Lindsay, the stable relationships (both long term and now engaged) her travels and working abroad, the fact her parents weren’t strict and religious and the fact the doesn’t have kids or had a child young has always given her the upper hand in her mind. Lindsay had the following from the start to be able to make the podcast a success. I’m aware of lindsays wrong doings and her actions somewhat affecting the business reputation and therefore their income, but Jenny was evidently cruel to her during recordings and live streams. She was condescending and patronising and treated L like a child. Lindsay had the friendship group and the family that Jenny became a part of, I don’t doubt for a second that what L has claimed is true. Sure it would be a lot easier for some to believe if she gave receipts, and like any falling out one side is always going to view it differently. But 2 grown adults should be able to maintain a professional working relationship, clearly both couldn’t maintain this so to an extent both are in the wrong in my opinion. Clearly none of us know the full story, but I had the impression Jenny thought she was better than Lindsay and her sisters from the start, when in reality L helped her following and the success of their income. I hope one day L spills all
Totally agree with this. I've always gotten the same vibe from J, not only is she like that with L and always has been, she is like that in general as a personality trait.

One of the main things I cant side with L on is abandoning her child. Regardless of what way you paint it, that's what happened. Until hes old enough and decides to leave her roof himself, she should be with him as his mother. No man is worth damaging your relationship with your child

Reactions: 13
Regardless of whether she abandoned Riloh or not…

1- she moved with with a new boyfriend of six weeks and practical stranger to her kids.
2- she either moved her kids in with this new person and uprooted their lives or…
3- she didn’t move the kids in with the new guy and they both or one went with their grandparents
4- with the breakup (maybe getting back together?) they were shuffled again

Either way it’s so odd and unsettling. Lindsay does seem like a great mom overall and it’s reflected in how lovely the kids seem. They seem happy and bright and cheeky in the best way. But like you all said, the disruption to young kids has to be hard on them.

Reactions: 36
Theory alert!

The NDA was about itgalz & xgalz. Lindsay is now using Jen and Karlas podcast as an opportunity to air what happened. Possibly speaking "hypothetically" and not naming names.

Reactions: 12
Theory alert!

The NDA was about itgalz & xgalz. Lindsay is now using Jen and Karlas podcast as an opportunity to air what happened. Possibly speaking "hypothetically" and not naming names.
Oooh maybe! I thought it would have been no discussing on social media at all

Just finished todays it galz after starting it this morning. Really enjoyed last week's but I just can't get on board with her on her own, its the vocal equivalent to a big wall of text.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the parents do L any favours either. From stuff she’s said they seem very overbearing (even though they mean well). She’s said stuff about them not respecting her wishes and not taking no for an answer. I’m sure they see themselves as doing the best for her but what they seem to have done instead is babied and stunted her. L has said this herself on the pod that she hasn’t learnt to drive cause her parents just drive her around. I was super taken aback as well when L said her mum took her to the mortgage broker and was explaining everything to her. I’m nearly 5 years younger and I took myself to the mortgage broker on my own (drove there in my own car 😅) and made my own mortgage application. It’s almost like if the parents see and treat her like she’s 10 years younger than what she is and as a result she’s become helpless in ways

Reactions: 31
I thought the podcast today was so rambly I didn’t have a clue what she was going on about for half of it
I don’t think the parents do L any favours either. From stuff she’s said they seem very overbearing (even though they mean well). She’s said stuff about them not respecting her wishes and not taking no for an answer. I’m sure they see themselves as doing the best for her but what they seem to have done instead is babied and stunted her. L has said this herself on the pod that she hasn’t learnt to drive cause her parents just drive her around. I was super taken aback as well when L said her mum took her to the mortgage broker and was explaining everything to her. I’m nearly 5 years younger and I took myself to the mortgage broker on my own (drove there in my own car 😅) and made my own mortgage application. It’s almost like if the parents see and treat her like she’s 10 years younger than what she is and as a result she’s become helpless in ways
I could not believe it when she said her mum brought her to a mortgage broker like how bizarre. She’s 34 years old! Fair enough if Lindsay brought her for company or support but they way she said it was like how your mum would drag you to the dentist or something.
I listened to this weeks it galz this week and wasn’t into it. She spent most of the time talking about herself (while she was supposed to give others advice?) or trying way to hard to be fun. She really is trying to hold onto his comedian thing, but it’s just too forced right now. I don’t think she’s quick or witty enough to be a comedian.

Also I think she really portrayed how childish she is when she told somebody who is being body shamed about her post lockdown body just to body shame other people body back and then they’ll stop😂 think that really shows how immature she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I could not believe it when she said her mum brought her to a mortgage broker like how bizarre. She’s 34 years old! Fair enough if Lindsay brought her for company or support but they way she said it was like how your mum would drag you to the dentist or something.
I listened to this weeks it galz this week and wasn’t into it. She spent most of the time talking about herself (while she was supposed to give others advice?) or trying way to hard to be fun. She really is trying to hold onto his comedian thing, but it’s just too forced right now. I don’t think she’s quick or witty enough to be a comedian.

Also I think she really portrayed how childish she is when she told somebody who is being body shamed about her post lockdown body just to body shame other people body back and then they’ll stop😂 think that really shows how immature she is.
I died at her advice on body shaming.. specifically how she would respond to her mum 😂😂😂 she never fails to shock me with how immature she actually is

Reactions: 3
Playing devils advocate, if she’s getting driven around willingly would she really be bothered to learn to drive? I was kind of in the boat of not wanting to learn to drive when I was 17 but my parents said too bad you’re learning and I’m delighted that I was made to because it means I’m not relying on my parents to bring/collect me from places. I think there’s an element of laziness with L tbh - the not wanting to learn to drive because she’s getting chauffeured around/having to maintain a car and then having to be brought to the mortgage broker and knowing nothing about it. It’s kind of sad in a way…

Reactions: 7
Playing devils advocate, if she’s getting driven around willingly would she really be bothered to learn to drive? I was kind of in the boat of not wanting to learn to drive when I was 17 but my parents said too bad you’re learning and I’m delighted that I was made to because it means I’m not relying on my parents to bring/collect me from places. I think there’s an element of laziness with L tbh - the not wanting to learn to drive because she’s getting chauffeured around/having to maintain a car and then having to be brought to the mortgage broker and knowing nothing about it. It’s kind of sad in a way…
Feckin mad that her parents forced her to get married but not to drive :oops: so backward

How did the other sisters come out so less scathed by their upbringing? Do you think the parents were more heavy handed with L since she was the first child?

Reactions: 13
Regardless of whether she abandoned Riloh or not…

1- she moved with with a new boyfriend of six weeks and practical stranger to her kids.
2- she either moved her kids in with this new person and uprooted their lives or…
3- she didn’t move the kids in with the new guy and they both or one went with their grandparents
4- with the breakup (maybe getting back together?) they were shuffled again

Either way it’s so odd and unsettling. Lindsay does seem like a great mom overall and it’s reflected in how lovely the kids seem. They seem happy and bright and cheeky in the best way. But like you all said, the disruption to young kids has to be hard on them.

They are definitely back Together.
The girls did an ep before on why they stopped talking and it was due to Lindsey changing her behaviour when she got with Jimmy.Seems like history repeating itself and Jenny prob shared her views in a bitchy way, Lindsey found out and saw it as Jenny can’t be happy for me , and the friendship ended

Reactions: 17
Feckin mad that her parents forced her to get married but not to drive :oops: so backward

How did the other sisters come out so less scathed by their upbringing? Do you think the parents were more heavy handed with L since she was the first child?
If I remember rightly on the podcast they did about L’s religious upbringing she said their parents relaxed a lot with the twins. I think L got the severity of the evangelical upbringing. Not sure how if their brother experienced the same as L though.

I had a whole reply typed out about L maybe not driving because of all the costs of starting off and of owning a car and being a single mother, but then I remembered her wage and scrapped that - she has no excuse not to learn to drive😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If her parents were so relaxed on her driving but hell bent on her getting married they may have viewed it as 'the man's job' to drive her from A to B. And her priority was to find a man and settle down. And that is probably why she moves so fast when she finds someone she likes. And maybe there was always animosity between her and Jenny (and maybe even the twins) because they found long term relationships with relative ease (looking in from the outside).

Her upbringing is fascinating, but at some point we all become adults and realise our parents were only human and probably the age we all are now when raising us. They're probably mirroring how they were raised. Philip Larkins poem 'This Be The Verse' covers this cycle so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I remember they had Lindsay's mam on the pod and she said something along the lines of the worst thing anyone could do was drugs. She spoke about it for a while and was so so serious about it. Thought it was so weird since L openly admits to doing coke and smoking weed. Was mad.

Obviously I didn't expect them to be like "well we do drugs" in the conversation but yeno what I mean.

Reactions: 2
If her parents were so relaxed on her driving but hell bent on her getting married they may have viewed it as 'the man's job' to drive her from A to B. And her priority was to find a man and settle down. And that is probably why she moves so fast when she finds someone she likes. And maybe there was always animosity between her and Jenny (and maybe even the twins) because they found long term relationships with relative ease (looking in from the outside).

Her upbringing is fascinating, but at some point we all become adults and realise our parents were only human and probably the age we all are now when raising us. They're probably mirroring how they were raised. Philip Larkins poem 'This Be The Verse' covers this cycle so well.
This could also be why her parents enable her moving too fast with men. (For example if they did take Riloh in instead of telling her to cop on) because they want her married so badly. Sad cycle really

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.