It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L liked this comment. Here we bleeping go 🤣

View attachment 646193
In other words, Lindsay will have free rein to speak in riddles for entire episodes 🙈 Does anyone know why Patreon subscribers are down by about 500 in the past week but the monthly income is up - Is it just that there are more people on the higher tiers now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where are people getting the idea of Lindsay and Clara teaming up? Was it alluded somewhere?
Find it strange seems like it was plucked out of thin air
I said it first a few threads back but I didn’t mean as a co-host, I think she will have her and other irish influencers on as guests but L will stay as the only host 💁‍♀️ Just a guess though no idea what her actual plans are

I’m not Jenny ( cos I know what I’m gonna say next ye will think I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣), but it has taken me forever to catch up on this thread ( thanks gal I enjoyed every page! Excellent reading! 10/10) but I’m shocked that people are saying that in an earlier thread a lot of people thought L was better looking than Jenny. I always thought Jenny was the better looking one. She really rocks the 90’s look and much better face! But that’s just my opinion!!

Reactions: 45
I’m not Jenny ( cos I know what I’m gonna say next ye will think I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣), but it has taken me forever to catch up on this thread ( thanks gal I enjoyed every page! Excellent reading! 10/10) but I’m shocked that people are saying that in an earlier thread a lot of people thought L was better looking than Jenny. I always thought Jenny was the better looking one. She really rocks the 90’s look and much better face! But that’s just my opinion!!
Not being smart but what does their looks have got to do with anything? And no I don’t think you’re Jenny as she wouldn’t come out with such a statement

Reactions: 37
Not being smart but what does their looks have got to do with anything? And no I don’t think you’re Jenny as she wouldn’t come out with such a statement
I agree and I don't do it butttttt didn't they comment on celebrities or public figures looks/styles all the time?
Also dead at your profile pic. The greatest episode of any TV show ever 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s irrelevant who is better looking but Jenny rocking the 90s look? That bandanna she wore was so WOEFUL 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this, but has anyone else noticed that Adam OR commented on Lindsays Instagram post but not on Jenny’s nor did he even like Jenny’s post!! They’re all still following each other but how weird is that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this, but has anyone else noticed that Adam OR commented on Lindsays Instagram post but not on Jenny’s nor did he even like Jenny’s post!! They’re all still following each other but how weird is that?!
No definitely did like and comment on J’s.

Reactions: 7
I agree and I don't do it butttttt didn't they comment on celebrities or public figures looks/styles all the time?
Also dead at your profile pic. The greatest episode of any TV show ever 👌
Just realised who the profile pic was of AHAHHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's irrelevant who is better looking
People were talking about tattlers praising L and ripping J to shreds in previous threads, I also said I think J is stun and can’t imagine people ripping her apart but I never saw those comments in the first place so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
L is giving me such hunzo vibes posting all her supporters to her story
Grow up you bleeping mess sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In other words, Lindsay will have free rein to speak in riddles for entire episodes 🙈 Does anyone know why Patreon subscribers are down by about 500 in the past week but the monthly income is up - Is it just that there are more people on the higher tiers now?
A few days ago it was the opposite, subscribers had gone up by about 300 since the start of the drama but monthly income came down

If L wanted to absolutely rake it in and make an all time high of income, she could do a XXXGalz explaining what went wrong in the friendship. Not even the full details of the fight but just some information on how their friendship broke down. A lot would forget to unsubscribe or go down a tier and that would leave her with a decent income for Atleast one month

Nice to see J away with Ev & Roz
Her and L live such different lives

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.