It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds you say that and Clara puts up another story talking shite 😂
I haven’t watch any stories today yet but it proves my point 😂 I still follow her and like her page but she has started to become a bit dare I say it lazy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t think she would be as good reigning L in as J is.

She just posted there, someone on Patreon let us know how much the numbers drop by 😂 I don’t think she will manage keeping it together and actually getting stuff done. She’s too chaotic

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I haven’t watch any stories today yet but it proves my point 😂 I still follow her and like her page but she has started to become a bit dare I say it lazy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t think she would be as good reigning L in as J is.

She just posted there, someone on Patreon let us know how much the numbers drop by 😂 I don’t think she will manage keeping it together and actually getting stuff done. She’s too chaotic
You can see your profile pic

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ah I don’t know how to change it the edit tool isn’t there haha and I haven’t said anything bad 😂

Reactions: 2
Kneevo and Ross - two people that only know L through their embarrassing insta live arguments with her saying “no better woman” 😂🙈
If this is the direction the pod is going, it’s a no from me 😬

Reactions: 19
L liked this comment. Here we bleeping go 🤣

View attachment 646193
of course she did! No doubt that whatever went on will come out via L! She always comes across as viewing herself as always right/ the victim! Plus seeing her saythat Pete will be on more often, she’s already mentioned kneevo..... sounds like the pod will deteriorate even further

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.