It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I got it from was their following/ follower lists. L doesn’t show in Claire’s / Claire doesn’t show in L’s when I look. J and Sarah seemed to unfollow eachother for a few days from what other users were saying. However, as another user said, could be glitchy

Defo glitchy. As that is not the case..

Defo glitchy. As that is not the case..
Sorry if this has been said already it’s not letting me go back a page but in general, if you’re searching on someone with a good amount of followers then look in their following lists (provided it’s smaller) and not their follower list. Follower list is too big to bring up all the results if they have a sizeable amount, it doesn’t even have to be that big but since they’re usually not following nearly as many you’ll get the result there

I can’t check Claire cos I don’t follow her, I refuse to give any of these people numbers which kinda makes it even more sad that I’m here but oh well 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said already it’s not letting me go back a page but in general, if you’re searching on someone with a good amount of followers then look in their following lists (provided it’s smaller) and not their follower list. Follower list is too big to bring up all the results if they have a sizeable amount, it doesn’t even have to be that big but since they’re usually not following nearly as many you’ll get the result there

I can’t check Claire cos I don’t follow her, I refuse to give any of these people numbers which kinda makes it even more sad that I’m here but oh well 😂
It was Claire’s following list I was referring to originally. She has cut it down to around 300 so that’s why I looked. The other user can see L there though so must be just something up with mine.

Attachments

Last edited:
It was Claire’s following list I was referring to originally. She has cut it down to around 300 so that’s why I looked. The other user can see L there though so must be just something up with mine.

Sorry I think you may be right. I was looking in the mutual friends. What does that mean? Just people you follow yourself who follow claire? I looked in her followers and she has unfollowed L. MAD!! So clear as day that L did something pretty bad to J. My money on it as I said before as J has many more morals than J.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I think you may be right. I was looking in the mutual friends. What does that mean? Just people you follow yourself who follow claire? I looked in her followers and she has unfollowed L. MAD!! So clear as day that L did something pretty bad to J. My money on it as I said before as J has many more morals than J.
Oh yes, so mutual friends would just show people you follow that also follow Claire. That’s exactly what I’m thinking too. Claire had a day out with L the other day so perhaps she heard the goss and didn’t agree with L or J got in touch with her afterwards to share her side of events 🤔

Last edited:
Balding said that she could only unfollow 200 accounts a day so the unfollow of L and not J could be a red flag tbh.

I've read back most of this thread but can't see what happened on the live that keeps getting referred to, anyone mind filling me in?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t read anything into who ClaireB is following, she’s in the process of unfollowing everybody. She probably just hasn’t got to Jenny yet.

Reactions: 8
Balding said that she could only unfollow 200 accounts a day so the unfollow of L and not J could be a red flag tbh.

I've read back most of this thread but can't see what happened on the live that keeps getting referred to, anyone mind filling me in?
They were supposed to go live but didn't then all the drama happened so it's assumed that they fell out before it

Why? She left? I don't feel sorry for either of then but let's be fair here, she did nothing to grow the following and did nothing to inform them when she left
How do you know that 😂😂 just making assumptions based on a few theories on Tattle. I feel sorry for both of them yeah but more so Jenny because she’s lost her business and bestfriends

Reactions: 5
Where are people getting the idea of Lindsay and Clara teaming up? Was it alluded somewhere?
Find it strange seems like it was plucked out of thin air
I think they’re “pals”, they’ve hung around since maybe last year?, Clara has been in her home and I think she made a small appearance on itgalz/Xgalz but I stand to be corrected on that last bit.
I love Clara but she doesn’t really do much now compared to say 2 years ago. Barely comes onto Instagram and when she does it’s for a five minute rant and then disappears for a week 😂 I think she’s just not as into it anymore so maybe doing itgalz with L would get her back in the game again

I think they’re “pals”, they’ve hung around since maybe last year?, Clara has been in her home and I think she made a small appearance on itgalz/Xgalz but I stand to be corrected on that last bit.
I love Clara but she doesn’t really do much now compared to say 2 years ago. Barely comes onto Instagram and when she does it’s for a five minute rant and then disappears for a week 😂 I think she’s just not as into it anymore so maybe doing itgalz with L would get her back in the game again
What are the odds you say that and Clara puts up another story talking shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it interesting that so many Xgalz blame Tattle for Lindsay and Jenny’s friendship falling apart.
Which is weird because they've talked many times about the lengthy period they fell out with each before when neither of them had followings on social media. It's obviously always been a complicated and fairly delicate friendship

Anyone know any Irish podcast similar who delve more into beauty, health's and conspiracy stuff? Hard to replace it galz but I need something

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.