It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days ago it was the opposite, subscribers had gone up by about 300 since the start of the drama but monthly income came down
Yeah I think the Xgalz patreon is going to fluctuate a lot this month with all the changes. It will be interesting to see how things are in August once payment is resumed and it is officially confirmed that it’s just gonna be Lindsay.

Nice to see J away with Ev & Roz
Whereas Lindsay only surrounds herself with her personal hype squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked Adam hasn't said anything about the situation at all. And yet he is on lindz side???? What happened!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually know why the have broke up 💔 friend break ups are so tit 😒

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked Adam hasn't said anything about the situation at all. And yet he is on lindz side???? What happened!!!
he did say something on his podcast. He’s not on anyone’s side he likes and commented on both

Reactions: 8
I feel like Jenny is going to be very lonely when the dust settles.
I think she can wing it with the Roz's of the world for a night or weekend but she's losing her absolute core group of girls, that's devastating really.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
The reposting is so cringe, even by L’s standards. Ross referring to her as “the original it gal” is hilarious 😭

I think she can wing it with the Roz's of the world for a night or weekend but she's losing her absolute core group of girls, that's devastating really.
Totally agree. Lindsay will be lonely too but would never admit it - she will likely surround herself with new people constantly. It seems like Jenny was her only real long term friend. I know she has lots of insta pals and seems to hang around with her sister’s mates a lot but doesnt appear to have her own group.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
yeah, I feel quite sorry for Jenny! Like I know we don’t know what really happened, but to lose your job, best friend and general friend group at once must be so overwhelming

edited - it autocorrected to snotty!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
yes😭😭😭 tbh a best friend break up is torturous and it’s not talked about enough. I had a huge falling out with my best friend 2 years ago and it knocked me for 6, it’s sad to see it happening to J and L

Reactions: 20
It also seems like Linsday has done a round up of the troops, even Adam ffs, and got them onside or very least on the fence.
Jenny doesn't seem to have anyone bar Evan standing in her corner. (And loads of us of course)

Reactions: 4
It also seems like Linsday has done a round up of the troops, even Adam ffs, and got them onside or very least on the fence.
Jenny doesn't seem to have anyone bar Evan standing in her corner. (And loads of us of course)
How does she have Adam? He showed support for both.

L has Kneevo, Ross Hogan, Karla K & Clare 🤢

Reactions: 15
Yes she might have a period of loneliness in the wake of this whole thing but I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her yet, id rather be lonely and doing my own thing than be involved in a toxic friendship no matter what that friendship brought to the table- be it other friends in the group or even a job podcasting.
Plenty of time for Jenny to find her tribe yet gals!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes she might have a period of loneliness in the wake of this whole thing but I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her yet, id rather be lonely and doing my own thing than be involved in a toxic friendship no matter what that friendship brought to the table- be it other friends in the group or even a job podcasting.
Plenty of time for Jenny to find her tribe yet gals!
That’s really easy to say but in reality it’s actual hell. For ages I stayed in a toxic friend group but eventually realised that I would rather be alone than surrounded by people who were bad for me. But holy tit, when I left that group I was so so lonely. Like it took so long for me to be able to have the confidence to find new friends. It was really hard and I spiralled into such a deep depression. At points I really think I would have rather had crappy friends than being completely alone. Loneliness is honestly soul destroying. And the fact that you don’t know if you will ever find anyone who gets you is terrifying.
Luckily I’m grand now and have been able to find good friends but it took a lot of time and a lot of therapy. I do not envy anyone who has to go through that.

I would have just expected him to be more firmly with Jenny that getting splinters in his arse sitting on the fence
Same!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That’s really easy to say but in reality it’s actual hell. For ages I stayed in a toxic friend group but eventually realised that I would rather be alone than surrounded by people who were bad for me. But holy tit, when I left that group I was so so lonely. Like it took so long for me to be able to have the confidence to find new friends. It was really hard and I spiralled into such a deep depression. At points I really think I would have rather had crappy friends than being completely alone. Loneliness is honestly soul destroying. And the fact that you don’t know if you will ever find anyone who gets you is terrifying.
Luckily I’m grand now and have been able to find good friends but it took a lot of time and a lot of therapy. I do not envy anyone who has to go through that.
Not to derail from the topic but it’s so reassuring hearing someone else say that, it’s very close to home at the moment

whatever happened with them must have been very serious for them to not try and resolve the site thing especially with income involved. Money really is the root of all evil, I’d never want to work everyday with any of my friends never mind create a business with them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does she have Adam? He showed support for both.

L has Kneevo, Ross Hogan, Karla K & Clare 🤢
I’d rather have nobody than that coven of degenerate losers. They’re not real friends anyway only users. I’m sure Jenny has real friends who aren’t insta wankers out for their own gain. Interesting that everyone up lindsay’s arse at the mo is a podcaster who knows she’s now doing it alone and potentially in the lurch and looking for a new cohost. It doesn’t take Poirot to work that one out

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Same!
That’s tit, I’m so sorry that happened to you. I’m going through it right now so I’m projecting my optimism.

I still have access to my toxic friend group, haven’t burned any bridges yet.
So you advise sticking with that rather than going through the emotional ringer in the hopes of finding your real friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.