It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
Will be verrrry interesting to see the type of content that will be uploaded.

I still wouldn't be surprised at all if they make up a bit down the line towards the Live shows. Personally won’t be resubbing because I’d feel played but will of course be getting my popcorn out from the sidelines 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Will be verrrry interesting to see the type of content that will be uploaded. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make up a bit down the line towards the Live shows. Personally won’t be resubbing because I’d feel played but will of course be getting my popcorn out from the sidelines 😅
Yeah I've cancelled after seeing that. All seems too coincidental a timing just before the new sub date.

Reactions: 15
I’m in two minds about staying subbed, half of me is like “why should I give my money?” And then the other half of me is like “its only a fiver, stay for the tea” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thoughts?
I think they have verbally agreed a plan for Lindsay to buy Jenny out, confirmed through solicitors. Lindsay will achieve mediocre success as a podcaster, but will probably take something too far in the future and there will be some scandal and she won't have Jenny to reign her in. Jenny will find some media/corporate job and will be fine anyway as she's marrying into money. They will probably never be friends again - when money is involved, irreparable damage is done.

Reactions: 21
Lol Tattlers are always so sus of people who don't want to blindly join in public crucifixion sessions or spend more than 30 seconds considering a more nuanced view of a situation. Lmao I somehow don't think Lindsay's sisters would be describing their family as a cult :ROFLMAO: While my above comment was sympathetic to L, I'm not unsympathetic to J - I just think she's more options available to her. No one deserves trial by tattle.life. People saying J to give L "more rope"... wow. You should take a long hard look in the mirror if you're saying this about people on the internet.
Genuine question, what about ‘more rope’ has made you say wow? It’s a fairly common phrase and I’m sure everyone here is aware exactly what it means, to stay quiet and let a person do damage themselves, nothing less and nothing more, are you taking a deeper meaning from it or? Of all the things that have been said about them on this thread using a figure of speech like that is a bit of a non-event...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m in two minds about staying subbed, half of me is like “why should I give my money?” And then the other half of me is like “its only a fiver, stay for the tea” 🤣🤣
If the tea is piping, then we’ll talk but I like to see what I’m paying for before I buy it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't disagree with any of this. I would say that Lindsay has never 'come out' of her trauma - she's just masked it with humour and to a degree used it for content/money. I remember messaging her once saying about how much therapy had helped me with my own emotionally difficult and religious childhood/parents and she was polite in her response but said it wasn't for her. Lindsay frustrates me and I go through cycles of liking her, being appalled by her, feeling bad for her, admiring her, thinking she's a knob etc etc. But I do have this underlying worry about her that she really needs to get professional help making sense of the tit she's been through for her sake but especially the sake of her kids. It is manifesting itself in bizarrely conservative and misogynistic views and crappy unstable relationships, none of which are going to be good for her kids. Facing it is hard, but would be the best thing she could do IMO.
Does anyone remember Lindsay actually going for therapy one time, she instagrammed the whole way down to the place and tried to find the therapy room/centre and couldnt. So she said duck this and left. Then she was giving off that the therapist left her a voicemail to say she missed the appointment

Reactions: 10
Thoughts?
Feels a bit rich saying 'From a membership point of view, Xgals will continue from July' which basically reads like
'We have come to the agreement the day before the next billing period is due that we will still be taking our full July salary so no more of you cancel before then' Which is V handy for them both, especially when they're coming off a month of giving the Xgalz basically nothing for June and the Xgalz putting up with it. What does "from a membership point of view" mean in return for the subs exactly? What content can they expect for July? I think it'd just be more respectful to pause subs until they sort stuff out, personally.

Maybe some of the diehard XGalz can accept paying for another month of vague promises, but not me. I am personally cancelling that shizz.
It may only be €5 + VAT but it's the principal.

EDIT TO ADD: Jenny removed "co-host" from her bio on insta

Reactions: 29
I think the "sure it's only a few euro" mentality has made them quite rich. Take your hard-earned money and spend in on yourself, put it to a charity or fund deserving creators

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Feels a bit rich saying 'From a membership point of view, Xgals will continue from July' which basically reads like
'We have come to the agreement the day before the next billing period is due that we will still be taking our full July salary so no more of you cancel before then' Which is V handy for them both, especially when they're coming off a month of giving the Xgalz basically nothing for June and the Xgalz putting up with it. What does "from a membership point of view" mean in return for the subs exactly? What content can they expect for July? I think it'd just be more respectful to pause subs until they sort stuff out, personally.

Maybe some of the diehard XGalz can accept paying for another month of vague promises, but not me. I am personally cancelling that shizz.

EDIT TO ADD: Jenny removed "co-host" from her bio on insta
Tbh the whole “it’s only €5 a month” thing everyone has been throwing around is also a bit dull... €5 for one person but collectively it is quite a substantial amount of money for a deteriorating product

I think the "sure it's only a few euro" mentality has made them quite rich. Take your hard-earned money and spend in on yourself, put it to a charity or fund deserving creators
Exactly!! Haha “it’s only a pint!” A whole lotta pints for €12k 😅

Reactions: 16
Lindsay also has removed it from her bio. They are dropping it galz and keeping x galz ?

Reactions: 7
Tbh the whole “it’s only €5 a month” thing everyone has been throwing around is also a bit dull... €5 for one person but collectively it is quite a substantial amount of money for a deteriorating product

Exactly!! Haha “it’s only a pint!” A whole lotta pints for €12k 😅

True that actually! I know when I was 18 my last fiver would have been funding a whole night out 😹 easy to forget the value of money.

• Heart
Lindsay also has removed it from her bio. They are dropping it galz and keeping x galz ?
I did wonder if the name would change, as Jenny half owns/created the ItGalz brand with Lindsay. It's also kinda weird to keep the name when the pod is going to change so much with a different or absent co-host? Like they can change the instagram name and keep all their followers.

Reactions: 7
Would be great if they paused memberships in the meantime until their ‘announcement’. Taking money for no content at this stage

Reactions: 20
Do they not understand their own business model? If they abandon Itgalz, there will be no stream of new listeners, no one new to direct to xgalz, and eventually xgalz will drop off after they get bored/content goes to tit/no longer relate to what L will have to say (or if she gets cancelled)..
Only focusing on itgalz is like dipping into your own well instead of a flowing river, and it will eventually run dry. Bad idea

Would be great if they paused memberships in the meantime until their ‘announcement’. Taking money for no content at this stage
Really makes you think though doesn't it, 12k a month (well now 11.4k, not including tax, or Patreon's cut so less again) split between you seems the dream on paper, but when you see how quickly that salary can be taken away if anything goes wrong between you and your co-host - it's really not the most secure career at all.

Now I understand why it's more difficult for influencers or creators to get mortgages, your income really isn't guaranteed is it? I think I'd rather have a full or part-time job with regular income and do content creation on the side than take the risk with something like this long term. Lindsay mentioned in her last solo pod that it's a lot of money to earn for doing very little, but it can be taken away so quickly too.

Reactions: 11
I think they have verbally agreed a plan for Lindsay to buy Jenny out, confirmed through solicitors. Lindsay will achieve mediocre success as a podcaster, but will probably take something too far in the future and there will be some scandal and she won't have Jenny to reign her in. Jenny will find some media/corporate job and will be fine anyway as she's marrying into money. They will probably never be friends again - when money is involved, irreparable damage is done.
I think people are a bit naive to what Evan earns. He has a steady job with Stellar which is great but print media is a dying industry. I think the 'J is marrying into money' narrative on this thread is overdone. If anything its Evan that's marrying into money 😝

Edited to add - I know Stellar isn't his only job and he is successful in his own right

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do they not understand their own business model? If they abandon Itgalz, there will be no stream of new listeners, no one new to direct to xgalz, and eventually xgalz will drop off after they get bored/content goes to tit/no longer relate to what L will have to say (or if she gets cancelled)..
Only focusing on itgalz is like dipping into your own well instead of a flowing river, and it will eventually run dry. Bad idea
they could always reboot it when they need it to benefit them again

I get you but in reality, what would L talk about on both platforms? She'd be pulling content out of thin air?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.