It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get you but in reality, what would L talk about on both platforms? She'd be pulling content out of thin air?
Nothing new there 🤣 she will probably talk tit about a 2010s reality tv show or an early 2000s celebrity romance 🥱 the usual shite.

Reactions: 5
I think people are a bit naive to what Evan earns. He has a steady job with Stellar which is great but print media is a dying industry. I think the 'J is marrying into money' narrative on this thread is overdone. If anything its Evan that's marrying into money 😝

Edited to add - I know Stellar isn't his only job and he is successful in his own right
How is Evan, one of the most successful photographers in the country, marrying into money when his fiancé's only income is currently unstable and up in the air?

Reactions: 6
How is Evan, one of the most successful photographers in the country, marrying into money when his fiancé's only income is currently unstable and up in the air?
I think jenny comes from a wealthier background than him

Reactions: 3
It was more of a tongue in cheek comparison

Reactions: 1
Feels a bit rich saying 'From a membership point of view, Xgals will continue from July' which basically reads like
'We have come to the agreement the day before the next billing period is due that we will still be taking our full July salary so no more of you cancel before then' Which is V handy for them both, especially when they're coming off a month of giving the Xgalz basically nothing for June and the Xgalz putting up with it. What does "from a membership point of view" mean in return for the subs exactly? What content can they expect for July? I think it'd just be more respectful to pause subs until they sort stuff out, personally.

Maybe some of the diehard XGalz can accept paying for another month of vague promises, but not me. I am personally cancelling that shizz.
It may only be €5 + VAT but it's the principal.

EDIT TO ADD: Jenny removed "co-host" from her bio on insta
How are Xgalz reacting to Jenny’s most recent post does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.