It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted that karma quote too lol

It is a lot of online support for a man I think 🤣

Reactions: 14
Nothing in particular just think his recent posts with her have been a lovely show of support for his partner. Really tasteful
Ah now his karma quote was passive aggressive middle aged basic witch "I'll pm u chick" fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder was Lindsays meeting with Karla and Clare genuinely a chat about options on a pod together.
I thought this originally, but the fact she was adamant to keep SplitGalz going makes me think she was going to do it herself, maybe weekly guests or something. I’m sure if she had any intentions of involving someone, she wouldn’t of scrambled so much, but I’m sure she was only seeing big money bags. If she, Claire and Karla, or Pete, wanted to do a podcast together, im sure they would want to under their own guise as opposed to piggy backing of Lindsay

Reactions: 3
Patreon down to €11,300 now. That’s ALOT of €5’s gone.

It’s all so childish and embarrassing. They would be lapping it up if this was the two johnnies.

Reactions: 13
It will be interesting to see how they address the whole situation on Itgalz once the legal issues are sorted (so presumably tomorrow).

Side Note: Shout out to all the Xgalz on here who’ve been keeping us in the loop 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One thing the girls did right- from a business perspective- is the community thing they’ve always pushed. It’s brilliant. They are crashing and burning and still the majority of subscribers will choose to stay subbed because it’s not just letting go of the one or two hours a week of podcast but a whole community across platforms. Great safety net in times like this to be fair to them

Reactions: 12
If they truly cared about their XGalz, they would of addressed this tonight or done a live on patron to let everyone know what’s going on from July. It’s really really bad form that they waited till tomorrow. Majority of XGalz are saying this too.

They said for sure that X Galz would be continuing on for the month of July. I really wonder what way it will go. It’s possible they will do an episode together tomorrow. As XGalz is both of them. And Jenny said it’s both their business, so idk maybe they both will come on tomorrow

Reactions: 10
I’m going to miss them! Well maybe not their more recent stuff, but I really loved them at the start

Reactions: 17
I’m going to miss them! Well maybe not their more recent stuff, but I really loved them at the start
I did too! Also was always holding out hope it would get back to that!

people in the discord also sensed tension the last while and said they aren’t overly shocked or surprised that it’s ending.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.