It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire balding said on her stories the other day she was going to do a mass unfollow.
Yeah, that’s fair enough but I just think it’s bizarre that she unfollowed L seen as she was hanging out with her a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, that’s fair enough but I just think it’s bizarre that she unfollowed L seen as she was hanging out with her a couple of days ago.
Sure Claire has her own personal Instagram the whole time so I’d say the mass unfollowing was a diplomatic move.

Reactions: 1
Why? She left? I don't feel sorry for either of then but let's be fair here, she did nothing to grow the following and did nothing to inform them when she left
Her friendship of 10 years has ended apruptly and so badly that it has ended her current well paid career. She's done plenty to grow her following but I guess you're choosing not to see that and she informed us when she was ready and when she did inform us (when she was able) it was clear and concise, but you do you boo 😂

Reactions: 40
Her friendship of 10 years has ended apruptly and so badly that it has ended her current well paid career. She's done plenty to grow her following but I guess you're choosing not to see that and she informed us when she was ready and when she did inform us (when she was able) it was clear and concise, but you do you boo 😂
Night boo xxx 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve literally spent hours trying to read this thread, almost lost it at the capitalists throwing ropes around but I got there in the end 🤣

I think L will do a podcast with Clarabell. It would be basically like reviving ItGalz to a “new generation”. Although CB has just gotten a new job and I think she has a bit more sense to go into something with L when she clearly has her problems and could end up ruining CB, she might try it.

CB is pals with Pete too

Reactions: 15
Where are people getting the idea of Lindsay and Clara teaming up? Was it alluded somewhere?
Find it strange seems like it was plucked out of thin air

Reactions: 2
She’s back in the Fanny munchers any way…all is right with the world again.

• Haha
Yes! Thought the exact same - like Jenny had just been crying about how comments about her looks, personality, relationship, etc impact her so much and then Lindsey tells her oh they were comparing us too! Like you could tell jenny was taken aback by the whole comparison comments on tattle! I thought as a friend it was very unkind
My “ friend “ says stuff like that to me all the time like putting you down 🤣🤣 who would want L apart of their life

Seeing jenny statement now makes me think it sounds like she decided to leave and lindsey kicked off and that's what escalated it.
Or maybe she's just trying to take the high road but if someone did something bad to you to cause you to leave why would you want them to continue to make thousands a month on something you Co created.

Reactions: 6
I dont where people get the unfollow thing from. Claire is still following both L and J. also, J was still following L only up untiul yesterday or the day before. She is still following her sister Sarah.

I dont where people get the unfollow thing from. Claire is still following both L and J. also, J was still following L only up untiul yesterday or the day before. She is still following her sister Sarah.
Checking who follows who on insta is very glitchy. I never take any notice

Reactions: 17
Where I got it from was their following/ follower lists. L doesn’t show in Claire’s / Claire doesn’t show in L’s when I look. J and Sarah seemed to unfollow eachother for a few days from what other users were saying. However, as another user said, could be glitchy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.