It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but not of him actually saying anything to her. I’m not saying I completely don’t believe it cos people generally wouldn’t make things up out of nowhere (well actually, I’ve learnt lately they will) but there isn’t much to say without actual evidence yano
Yeah look I just expected a bit more surprise or speculation or something, thread has been boring, I was embroiled in a Capatilism debate 😂I thought we could get some mileage out of the probable creep

You seem pretty put out that people have moved on from the topic / didn’t take the screenshot as proof
Just pointing out if it was L’s bloke people would be all over it

Reactions: 4
I think Jenny’s announcement was appropriate and her behaviour during the bust-up shows real sadness at the situation. Same can’t be said for Lindsay, gung-ho with doing the podcast alone, and even her story showing her partying this evening right after Jenny’s post. Seems like a big duck you to Jenny the whole thing.
Sorry but if L hanging out with her 2 sisters watching a video of a fire burning on a TV looks like a party to you, you've been under lockdown too long, babes!

I live for how people on this thread will frame anything Lindsay does as being corrupt and wrong. Jenny was being professional and reserved posting her well timed text post while Lindsay was out of control watching her giant fireplace telly on a Friday night. Kids no where to be seen. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry but if L hanging out with her 2 sisters watching a video of a fire burning on a TV looks like a party to you, you've been under lockdown too long, babes!
And I have zero argument with that🤷🏻‍♀️

the “party story” portion of my original point aside, I stand by it. IMO Jenny has shown more sadness than Lindsay. (That doesn’t mean Lindsay isn’t feeling the same sadness).

Reactions: 5
There’s 34 pages I got to page 5 & gave up 🤷🏼‍♀️ Was there a fall out? So surprised that she has quit!
Go to the #4 thread on Jenny and Lindsay, most of the info is there. If people really can’t keep up I can try and make some sort of timeline but a lot has happened!

It’s kind of a sad juxtaposition seeing Jenny’s most recent post on insta about itgalz and then seeing the Itgalz highlights story on her insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Was it really a revelation about Evan though? It was a random post that we're just supposed to believe? 🤔😂
agreed. Absolutely no proof to it it was a screengrab of a story with a picture of Evans insta surely if there was a screenshot of him saying something inappropriate that would be posted instead.

let’s not forget these girls are real people and obviously whatever has happened is extremely traumatic without peoplemaking up rumours about Evan with absolutely 0 proof

• Heart
Reactions: 22
agreed. Absolutely no proof to it it was a screengrab of a story with a picture of Evans insta surely if there was a screenshot of him saying something inappropriate that would be posted instead.

let’s not forget these girls are real people and obviously whatever has happened is extremely traumatic without peoplemaking up rumours about Evan with absolutely 0 proof
I’m new here and despite the tit reputation Tattle has, there’s a good bit of thoughtful analysis on this thread anyway.
It feels like these baseless accusations take away from the discussion. As ridiculous as this sounds given the fact that I’ve never met either of these people, I reckon Jenny and Evan are solid.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new here and despite the tit reputation Tattle has, there’s a good bit of thoughtful analysis on this thread anyway.
It feels like these baseless accusations take away from the discussion. As ridiculous as this sounds given the fact that I’ve never met either of these people, I reckon Jenny and Evan are solid.🤷🏻‍♀️
Hard agree they seem like the real deal

Reactions: 15
Yous are all going to hate me...
BUT
Some things I find strange/ coincidental:

1. Why has the show not been cancelled or bookers contacted? Surely this would be the first course of action

2. Why is L still advertising it on her feed and why are tickets still for sale. And why did they call it ItGalz: ON THE EDGE?

3. Why the night of J’s big announcement is L surrounded by both of her sisters for a cosy night in alone, looks very timely (maybe to have support while messages of love for Jenny flow in)

4. The reaction of their closest friends. This one may seem silly but... their closest have either made light hearted comments (Balding being the next itgal question) or allude that there is something coming (see J’s posts comments). We can naturally assume that their friends would be informed on what’s really going on

5. Jenny’s vague “I hope to reconnect with you all very soon”...with what? Another lift selfie? Hmm

Lol maybe it’s just the conspiracist in me or I don’t want to let go of the pod drama but I’m still thinking it seems staged, considering everything about it is sooo vague (the legal tit doesn’t excuse ALL of the vagueness!)
I think when there is an official update on the live show I will face the music but until then have my tin foil hat on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BUT

1. Why has the show not been cancelled or bookers contacted? Surely this would be the first course of action

2. Why is L still advertising it on her feed and why are tickets still for sale. And why did they call it ItGalz: ON THE EDGE?

3. Why the night of J’s big announcement is L surrounded by both of her sisters for a cosy night in alone, looks very timely (maybe to have support while messages of love for Jenny flow in)

4. The reaction of their closest friends. This one may seem silly but... their closest have either made light hearted comments (Balding being the next itgal question) or allude that there is something coming (see J’s posts comments). We can naturally assume that their friends would be informed on what’s really going on

Lol maybe it’s just the conspiracist in me or I don’t want to let go of the pod drama but I’m still thinking it seems staged, considering everything about it is sooo vague (the legal tit doesn’t excuse ALL of the vagueness!)
I think when there is an official update on the live show I will face the music but until then have my tin foil hat on 😅
Tinfoil hat firmly on! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BUT

LOL QAnon would be so proud girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd lose all respect for them if it's bullshit but I don't really see it as J announced she was no longer co-host, wouldn't they just drag it out longer with J pretending to take a break?

Also, L is with only 1 sister & it's Friday night ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claire Balding on an insta unfollowing spree.. seems to have unfollowed L but not J 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.