It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to a career after the pod I'd say J will do better, she seems more methodical and level headed

Reactions: 9
There is a screenshot?
Yeah but not of him actually saying anything to her. I’m not saying I completely don’t believe it cos people generally wouldn’t make things up out of nowhere (well actually, I’ve learnt lately they will) but there isn’t much to say without actual evidence yano

Reactions: 19
How could the video have missed tattle if it was going around

Reactions: 10
I always think friendship break ups are worse than boyfriend/girlfriend splits..these galz must be going through it right now.

Curious as to how the business finances were managed, maybe L has agreed to apportion a certain amount of revenue to J until her net worth as co-creator is paid off? Can't imagine L having the capital to just give her a chunk of change immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In fairness I could put up something elaborate on my story like someone messaged me xyz and screenshot their profile as “proof”. It proves absolutely nothing? If there was more to it the message would have been shown. It’s more likely someone looking for notice

Reactions: 9
In fairness I could put up something elaborate on my story like someone messaged me xyz and screenshot their profile as “proof”. It proves absolutely nothing? If there was more to it the message would have been shown. It’s more likely someone looking for notice
It was on a private story, if she wanted notice she could have posted it on Twitter and it would have blown up

Reactions: 2
Sorry what? Have we not discussed L’s relationships in great detail, and Jenny’s tbh, what a weird comment
You seem pretty put out that people have moved on from the topic / didn’t take the screenshot as proof

Reactions: 13
I think Jenny’s announcement was appropriate and her behaviour during the bust-up shows real sadness at the situation. Same can’t be said for Lindsay, gung-ho with doing the podcast alone, and even her story showing her partying this evening right after Jenny’s post. Seems like a big duck you to Jenny the whole thing.

Reactions: 17
I think Jenny’s announcement was appropriate and her behaviour during the bust-up shows real sadness at the situation. Same can’t be said for Lindsay, gung-ho with doing the podcast alone, and even her story showing her partying this evening right after Jenny’s post. Seems like a big duck you to Jenny the whole thing.
To be fair she posted her story 2h ago and J’s post was 1hr ago… maybe she wasn’t expecting her to make a statement

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.