It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope L spills the beans now soon. Sad to see the friendship end like this though. I like them both. Not sure there’s much in the pod for just L to keep going. Kinda seems a bit meh

Reactions: 7
The other party 😂😂 That's a mad thing to say. I wonder will they delete all the photos of each other off their instas, like a break up.

Who will Lindsay replace Jenny with do we think? Not Pete surely if she still plans on keeping the It Galz name 🤔
I think it will be her on her own with guests and other influencers every now and then to talk shite

Reactions: 4
I can see XGalz numbers dropping like flys! Lindsay will find a way to destroy the pod

Reactions: 13
The way Jenny said she hopes to “reconnect with you very soon” makes me think she’s not done with podcasting yet..

Reactions: 27
What the duck happened before the live ?! 😩 it must of been absolutely insane
Ugh I want to know so badly. I do think if Lindsay was in the right she would or will spill , like she has a video about Laura explaining the whole thing. Makes me think she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 14
Suspicious timing she released that post just as we were all talking about Evan being outed for messaging that girl....

Reactions: 5
Right I know Jenny has posted that statement and it is all kicking off with excitement here, but why tf are we ignoring or excusing that massive revelation about Evan!! If that was L’s bloke you lot would be alllll over it!!

Suspicious timing she released that post just as we were all talking about Evan being outed for messaging that girl....
Was gonna say this too

Reactions: 12
I’m not seeing the correlation? Not like she put up a post about how strong and in love her and Evan are
No but it has very quickly changed the conversation on here and stamped talk of that out with chat of what could have happened with the pod and what will happen next.

Reactions: 3
I’m not seeing the correlation? Not like she put up a post about how strong and in love her and Evan are
Well it certainly made this thread take a turn from discussing the Evan news anymore, I actually doubt she timed it for that reason, I just think she wanted to ruin Love Island for us

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was it really a revelation about Evan though? It was a random post that we're just supposed to believe? 🤔😂

Reactions: 29
Well it certainly made this thread take a turn from discussing the Evan news anymore, I actually doubt she timed it for that reason, I just think she wanted to ruin Love Island for us
Idk I don’t know if there’s much more to say about it unless we get more receipts, and people can discuss two at the same time 😅 maybe the LI thing yes haha

Reactions: 1
Aw I feel sorry for J, I just thought she had a class personality and I really liked her I hope there is more to come from her ✨

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.