It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When everyone says Lyndsay went off the rails or took things too far at Christmas, what happened? I missed this, what did she do?
at like the height of cases and deaths, she posted or reposted a pic with her friends and captioned it “superspeaders” or something using that word and people were quite upset. I think she then came out and said she got COVID and made comments that she didn’t want to bother telling people she was positive. That plus all the erratic lives.

could be missing something or misremembering but I think that was it

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t there random rumours about Evan and Jenny popping up on here around that time?

I respect your opinion, but my point is you can't reduce mental trauma as a result of suicide down to having a 'sensitive disposition'. It's not as easy as that. I'm personally not going to avoid the internet because a phrase upsets me due to my life experience, but I'm also not going to pass up an opportunity to give people a different way of looking at things. If 2 other posters who have experienced suicide in the thread raised the issue before I chimed in then it's not an isolated feeling.

Years ago a girl went off at me before on a Facebook status because I used the word 'Junkie' in referring to some 'junkies' on the Luas. She was someone I hardly knew from school and I was so pissed off she'd shown ME up on social media when I meant literally nothing by it! Turns out her mam was a drug addict who had died and for her it was painful to see people throwing around the phrase "Junkie" to describe someone who was down and out in life. I'd never thought about that before and I had to put aside my own ego to think it was ever about me to begin with. She was just expressing pain at the way drug addicts were viewed based on her life experience. Now, I could have just ignored all that and called her a snowflake but for the sake of making her life and other people in her position's life a bit easier I just stopped using the word Junkie. It was very easy to do. Similar to how people don't say '******' anymore, or are more sensitive to how we talk about ethnicity.

The solution is you either take on someone's point and you decide that you're attached the phrase and you want to keep using it, or you think
'Didn't think about it like that, my desire to use it doesn't outweigh my desire to potentially not trigger someone, so next time I'll keep it in mind' -
It's not telling people to get off the internet or saying they probably haven't done enough therapy.
Thank you for this. You have a far better way of putting it into words than I do. I am so sorry for your loss also. There are no words. I will leave it at that x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
at like the height of cases and deaths, she posted or reposted a pic with her friends and captioned it “superspeaders” or something using that word and people were quite upset. I think she then came out and said she got COVID and made comments that she didn’t want to bother telling people she was positive. That plus all the erratic lives.

could be missing something or misremembering but I think that was it
She also broke up with her boyfriend and had a new one like a day later

Reactions: 2
I’d nearly put money on it that at least one of them had an account on here and one point chatting tit. They both know about the site and admit to reading it, they’re both loud and obnoxious and opinionated and the temptation not to have your say would be too much, especially if you feel hard done by.

Reactions: 13
Tbh I got an L vibe from some of the recent Evan rumours on this thread when people started to turn in Js favour
Yeah there were loads of new member accounts on the last thread saying Evan was gay, cheating, hitting on underage girls at parties - wouldn’t be surprised if it was Lindsay or somebody close to her. I’d say she expected Evan to be more of a neutral party in the whole drama considering she’s good friends with him too and slept with him before Jenny did so I’d say she was upset when he made it clear he’s on Jenny’s side (which is only natural - they are engaged but I think as other tattlers pointed out I’d say she’s jealous of the way things turned out when she was in there with him first)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’d nearly put money on it that at least one of them had an account on here and one point chatting tit. They both know about the site and admit to reading it, they’re both loud and obnoxious and opinionated and the temptation not to have your say would be too much, especially if you feel hard done by.
from listening to the pod, Jenny stopped looking at it a long while ago and commented that when she had previously, it destroyed her mental health. Lindsey freely admitted to checking and reading. In fact she was the one on the pod telling Jenny that they were being compared lookswise. Like no hate to Lindsey, I’d find it hard not to read things about myself but definitely more likely that she was the one on it/ potentially posting

Reactions: 6
from listening to the pod, Jenny stopped looking at it a long while ago and commented that when she had previously, it destroyed her mental health. Lindsey freely admitted to checking and reading. In fact she was the one on the pod telling Jenny that they were being compared lookswise. Like no hate to Lindsey, I’d find it hard not to read things about myself but definitely more likely that she was the one on it/ potentially posting
I noticed her bringing that looks comparison up too, which I thought was pretty twisted as it might make Jenny go check. Thought it was very slyly self serving as a lot of people were praising Lindsay’s bod and ripping Jenny to shreds

Are you thinking it might have been linds posting about this to distract from her covid witch trial?
Yep!

Reactions: 5
I noticed her bringing that looks comparison up too, which I thought was pretty twisted as it might make Jenny go check. Thought it was very slyly self serving as a lot of people were praising Lindsay’s bod and ripping Jenny to shreds

Yep!
I think Jenny is stunning and has a fab figure.. both of them do! Can’t imagine people ripping Jenny to shreds but I didn’t see it

Reactions: 11
Yes! Thought the exact same - like Jenny had just been crying about how comments about her looks, personality, relationship, etc impact her so much and then Lindsey tells her oh they were comparing us too! Like you could tell jenny was taken aback by the whole comparison comments on tattle! I thought as a friend it was very unkind

Reactions: 12
Yes! Thought the exact same - like Jenny had just been crying about how comments about her looks, personality, relationship, etc impact her so much and then Lindsey tells her oh they were comparing us too! Like you could tell jenny was taken aback by the whole comparison comments on tattle! I thought as a friend it was very unkind

how did it come up that L slept with Evan? did L bring it up? that's a real obvious way of trying to claim territory. haha similar to a dog pissing on a tree. it looks bitter and vindictive. J will have the last laugh by the looks of things 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
how did it come up that L slept with Evan? did L bring it up? that's a real obvious way of trying to claim territory. haha similar to a dog pissing on a tree. it looks bitter and vindictive. J will have the last laugh by the looks of things 🤷‍♀️
I vaguely remember when jenny revealed evan was boo boo, that linds was doing an awk laugh & jenny was like go on linds spill the beans cus you're dying to announce you were with evan too... or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I vaguely remember when jenny revealed evan was boo boo, that linds was doing an awk laugh & jenny was like go on linds spill the beans cus you're dying to announce you were with evan too... or something along those lines
yeah, I remember a few comments of I knew him first/was his friend first/you met him through me but like it very much seems that they weren’t actually friends as in hang out, message but more like acquaintances/previous hook up! Definitely felt like L was trying to make it clear she got there first

Reactions: 4
Jesus you think you'd want to completely forget about that rather than wearing it like a badge of honour. Mortifying that she sounds almost proud of it or something.
Is anyone sure L is back with the fella? Apart from her being spotted in Ballsbridge has she said anything?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.