It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus you think you'd want to completely forget about that rather than wearing it like a badge of honour. Mortifying that she sounds almost proud of it or something.
Is anyone sure L is back with the fella? Apart from her being spotted in Ballsbridge has she said anything?
No hasn't said anything!

No hasn't said anything!
I know that pride comes before the fall but jesus I wouldn't have the stomach to get back with someone who let me uproot my full life and move in with them only to turf me and my kids out a few months later...even if I wanted to I don't think I could for the mortification.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone sure L is back with the fella? Apart from her being spotted in Ballsbridge has she said anything?
He was at her parents house a few weeks ago. Do you remember when they were all out in the garden when Sarah was home. On one of the sisters stories you could see someone sat beside Lindsay rubbing her leg.

Reactions: 2
He was at her parents house a few weeks ago. Do you remember when they were all out in the garden when Sarah was home. On one of the sisters stories you could see someone sat beside Lindsay rubbing her leg.
The only reason she isn’t doing Insta lives and losing her mind is because she is occupied with him and I’d bet he’s making sure she doesn’t .

Reactions: 6
I'm sure the family love him :m

Reactions: 2
I know that pride comes before the fall but jesus I wouldn't have the stomach to get back with someone who let me uproot my full life and move in with them only to turf me and my kids out a few months later...even if I wanted to I don't think I could for the mortification.
desperation is just as strong (if not stronger) than mortification

The only reason she isn’t doing Insta lives and losing her mind is because she is occupied with him and I’d bet he’s making sure she doesn’t .
And I got the impression that he doesn’t like her on the sauce which is great for her health…not so great for the drama

Reactions: 4
desperation is just as strong (if not stronger) than mortification

And I got the impression that he doesn’t like her on the sauce which is great for her health…not so great for the drama
I'd be worried she'll fall apart if they break up. Only get sober for yourself!

Reactions: 4
When everyone says Lyndsay went off the rails or took things too far at Christmas, what happened? I missed this, what did she do?
Tested positive for covid.. sent her kids to stay with her parents while she ‘isolated’ with her bf and a few other mates.. also said she went to a hotel for part of her isolation period as she was sick of being in her apartment

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't help herself. They will both really miss eachother when the dust settles on this. Be it months or years.

Reactions: 21
My guess is her first post didnt gather enough drama as it could have easily been picked up as technical difficulties so now she’s specifically said that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really think Linseys impulsivity is gonna bite her in the orse here… kinda wish she took Jenny’s approach and just took a step back for a few weeks instead of erasing J from the pod and carrying on as if nothin happened, I would care more about my friendship than my business but that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

edited to say: if both of them came to an agreement at the start to just take afew weeks holiday which I’m sure they were probably due… they would have time to think and not much speculation.. so not saying either of their approach was the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
the other party... Christ... the negotiations obvs going swimmingly!!!! also its kinda laughable seen as J was locked out and L just cracked on without her while she had her sole access... at least this is fair in that neither of them are posting. Im sure all L's fangalz are DMing her what is being said on the discord anyway. duck it she could sign up for free for the month herself & join in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.