It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pathetic with the “other party” shite
How is it pathetic? You cant expect a friendship fall out without some bad blood on both sides, especially when there's money involved and your whole career at stake.

Not saying either is right just genuinely dont think its pathetic, we dont know If J is being as reasonable as its made out

Reactions: 6
How is it pathetic? You cant expect a friendship fall out without some bad blood on both sides, especially when there's money involved and your whole career at stake.

Not saying either is right just genuinely dont think its pathetic, we dont know If J is being as reasonable as its made out
The other party has a name

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah there were loads of new member accounts on the last thread saying Evan was gay, cheating, hitting on underage girls at parties - wouldn’t be surprised if it was Lindsay or somebody close to her. I’d say she expected Evan to be more of a neutral party in the whole drama considering she’s good friends with him too and slept with him before Jenny did so I’d say she was upset when he made it clear he’s on Jenny’s side (which is only natural - they are engaged but I think as other tattlers pointed out I’d say she’s jealous of the way things turned out when she was in there with him first)
i meeeeeean he was messaging at least one girl on insta looking for her uncensored nudes so.. she posted about it on her private story and the screen recording was shared around. Jenny knows too. This was like 2 weeks before they got engaged, if even.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i meeeeeean he was messaging at least one girl on insta looking for her uncensored nudes so.. she posted about it on her private story and the screen recording was shared around. Jenny knows too. This was like 2 weeks before they got engaged, if even.
Hmmm..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nah, that definitely would have made it's way on here/twitter etc.

Reactions: 20
I’m censoring her user and face. You can see his profile in the screenshot of the recording there. She says “this photographer guy has been asking to do shoots with me for a while and I was like ok ok but I’ve always been busy, I have work and stuff. I was about to reply to him there and this morning I put up like my body on my story and he goes where can I see your uncensored nudes? So that’s what I’d be dealing with if I went to the photo shoot” Then she says she’s naming and shaming him and asks ppl to block and report him. She shared it on her priv stories so it obvs didn’t make it to Twitter

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Yes I'm also gonna need receipts on that one too!

Reactions: 3
I’m censoring her user and face. You can see his profile in the screenshot of the recording there. She says “this photographer guy has been asking to do shoots with me for a while and I was like ok ok but I’ve always been busy, I have work and stuff. I was about to reply to him there and this morning I put up like my body on my story and he goes where can I see your uncensored nudes? So that’s what I’d be dealing with if I went to the photo shoot” Then she says she’s naming and shaming him and asks ppl to block and report him. She shared it on her priv stories so it obvs didn’t make it to Twitter
I'll believe it when I see it

Reactions: 4
Yiiiiikes

Reactions: 1

Wow.. and you say J knows about this? Madness. Could it have been innocent like taken out of context I wonder

This could be anything it shows nothing it doesn’t even show the DM he supposedly sent her so doesn’t really seem at all credible like

Reactions: 24
The other party has a name
Could it be that for legal reasons she had to be vague? I think I’m giving her way too much benefit of the doubt lol

Wow.. and you say J knows about this? Madness. Could it have been innocent like taken out of context I wonder
I don’t know what’s worse- lying about Evan asking for nudes or Evan asking for nudes… Probably lying, right?

I’m not that surprised. A lot of photographers who solely photograph women are massive creeps and weirdos. Terry Richardson for example. I’ve read a lot about exploitation in that industry by manipulative photographers. Not saying Evan is one at all but the industry is rife with chancers.

Sorry but he’s rank 🤢

View attachment 644913
To each their own. Def not for me though lol.

I just can’t deal with all ‘locking out’ business. First L locks J out of Xgalz so J locks L out of itgalz. Now J locks L out of Xgalz too. It’s a mess.

Last edited:
This could be anything it shows nothing it doesn’t even show the DM he supposedly sent her so doesn’t really seem at all credible like
Yeah sure. Just sharing what I watched 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve no reason not to believe her. Not really that hard to believe either imo. Another user mentioned Jenny said she didn’t mind if he subbed to girls OF so even tho this is different maybe she just doesn’t care idk. She mustn’t because they got engaged like 2 weeks after

Reactions: 5
In fairness what’s she meant to say?
“Jenny has sole access” and name and shame her publicly? Or “cohost”- well, the podcast is over. There’s no content..
she is probably fed up of people writing her asking where the podcasts are and Jenny is getting none of it. Why did Jenny say membership is continuing for July and not specify what that means?

Reactions: 8

It makes her sound like a petulant child, why can’t she just say Jenny? You’d say ‘the other party’ when the audience you’re posting to doesn’t know ‘the other party’. She doesn’t have to like her to use her name.

Reactions: 6
Seems to have taken a very legal turn so maybe she said that for those reasons

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.