It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think it has to be money fuelled to have split them like this. Money and friendship just don't mix.

Reactions: 5
W

"Legal head" and first time poster here :geek::LOL: so in 2009 libel was abolished, it's just defamation now, and we actually don't have strict defamation laws at all :oops: quite the opposite, especially where the person who claims to have been defamed is a "public figure" such as either L or J. But anyway there are 8 defences to defamation in Ireland, one being where the alleged defamatory statement is the truth (because a statement can only be defamatory if it's a lie), and another being where the alleged defamatory statement was the honest opinion of the person who allegedly made it.

So basically it's really hard to prove defamation in general, but even more difficult where the person who claims to have been defamed is some sort of public figure, and then on top of that the defence of "honest opinion" is pretty much a catch-all so if L or J wanted to come out and tell us everything they definitely could - even if they couldn't really prove that what they say is true, they can rely on it being their honest opinion of what happened between the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d put money on it that David is involved some way or another

And the XGalz in the WhatsApp group coming forward when Lindsay went too far around Xmas

Reactions: 4
So what do we think is next.. a statement from both on all platforms in the next few weeks? Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll ever find out what caused the split..

Ah we will in time - L can't hold her piss. Seriously just wait til she's on the booze again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also curious.. if L or J was writing on here, how would the other find out?
Someone earlier said that maybe it was something to do with logging onto laptops on the night of the ill-fated livestream? Maybe the other saw an open page or user name? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Someone earlier said that maybe it was something to do with logging onto laptops on the night of the ill-fated livestream? Maybe the other saw an open page or user name? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It would be gas if that actually happened considering that's how Ramona got caught 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree with this, I think J is very sensible in that sense. Me personally, I always liked J better I know sometimes she’s a big know it all compared to L, but a lot of her interests are so similar to myself. The podcast she did about the dark web with Adam was brilliant and I would love to see her venture into something like that in the future!
I have to agree! I decided to listen back on the 3 podcasts Adam has withJenny & actually found them really interesting. Comparing those 3 to the final few months of it-galz you can really see how J is far more intellectually stimulated by Adam’s topics rather than the discussions J&L had been having.

It would be gas if that actually happened considering that's how Ramona got caught 😂
Not trying to derail here but how was Ramona caught again? That was just absolutely iconic

• Heart
Not trying to derail here but how was Ramona caught again? That was just absolutely iconic
She was showing an ex admin of Ma's something on her phone and an insta notification popped up for the Bloggers Unveiled account or something. Have to say I miss the goss from that time, wish she'd come back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was showing an ex admin of Ma's something on her phone and an insta notification popped up for the Bloggers Unveiled account or something. Have to say I miss the goss from that time, wish she'd come back 😂
Sweet lord can you imagine being the queen who got to break the news 🤣🤣 oh what a time to be alive that was

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was thinking that, but lets say she found out L had a tattle account, I think L would be able to brush that off really easily by saying she just made an account to defend them or troll others...J would have to see that L had posted something really bad- enough to end a friendship- because I don't think L just having an account would be enough to call it quits.

I was thinking that, but lets say she found out L had a tattle account, I think L would be able to brush that off really easily by saying she just made an account to defend them or troll others...J would have to see that L had posted something really bad- enough to end a friendship- because I don't think L just having an account would be enough to call it quits.
Unless L was using the account to tit talk/vent about Jenny. That would a friendship ender.

Yel

a snowflake showdown.
Please do report (for those of you with 100+ posts) when it gets into an offtopic mess so it doesn't spoil the thread for everyone.

We've got lots of new people here so it's worth saying on tattle tone policing is against the rules because it ruins thread for everyone. Keep scrolling, add user to your ignore list or report

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When everyone says Lyndsay went off the rails or took things too far at Christmas, what happened? I missed this, what did she do?

When everyone says Lyndsay went off the rails or took things too far at Christmas, what happened? I missed this, what did she do?
Emm can't remember it all really. Went off her meds, was going against covid guidelines

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.