It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts complaining about how annoyed people are about the previous discussions are now taking up as much space as the previous discussions 🤷‍♀️

I am wondering when Lindsay and Jenny signed that contract for the live shows if at least one of them had a gut feeling it was a bad idea. How raging would you be that you didn't listen to your gut? If they cancel them all now, they'd still owe the venue money for the space rental surely? 😬
Seems like a bad situ to be in.

Reactions: 19
I've started listening to their very first pods on ItGalz again and it's really reminded me how they got so popular! Really witty, good craic banter, observationally gas, self depreciating, both open books (not just L, which i had previously thought)
What's the general consensus on discord?
Interesting. I feel like in the early days when they made jokes, most of the time they were punching up (obviously not including the rape episode). But with their more recent content it rubbed me the wrong way because a lot of the time it felt like they were punching down, if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think the person a few pages back was right in guessing that they paused subscriptions for July/ didn’t give a definitive answer about the pod & show going ahead to heap the value of the pod before finalising the cutting of it?

I can’t see both of them coming back to make the usual podcasts. Especially because it will then make the whole thing look staged

Reactions: 6
What's the general consensus on discord?
[/QUOTE]

I gave up reading the discord when one subscriber said they would be happy to pay for this month even though we are not due any content as this subscriber doesn't want to put either J or L out.?
I eye rolled hard when I read that sentence. If I was earning £6k per month, I would honestly be careful with my money because podcasting isn't a secure job. How scary would it be going from that type of monthly income to even a fraction of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that Jenny got access back to the main account has now forced L into negotiations instead of her preferred option to plough ahead on her own. Those negotiations will only be about how much a buy-out is worth, and they now have a month for their teams to figure that out.
I highly doubt J has any other jobs planned, this was a long-term investment for both of them and I believe the fight came out of the blue. I reckon L will either buy J out or start her own pod if the price isn’t right. I also think that J will do her own online stuff too.

Reactions: 15
I agree the thread should get back on topic.

I agree, back to the real juice!
Ok so what I am dying to know is will we EVER find out what happened? Surely someone knows someone who knows L or J! I think I’d sleep better at night….
What I want to know, and maybe some legal heads here could help, is are they even allowed talk about that stuff? Like could you do a "My side of the story" podcast legally in Ireland? 🤔 We've strict libel laws, so would be interesting to see.

The fact that Jenny got access back to the main account has now forced L into negotiations instead of her preferred option to plough ahead on her own. Those negotiations will only be about how much a buy-out is worth, and they now have a month for their teams to figure that out.
I highly doubt J has any other jobs planned, this was a long-term investment for both of them and I believe the fight came out of the blue. I reckon L will either buy J out or start her own pod if the price isn’t right. I also think that J will do her own online stuff too.
I listened to lindays revelation podcast twice and the second time she alluded to the friendship ending as heartbreaking, devastating, shocking etc.. definitely seems like an abrupt end but she did say that they found the criticism and constant comparisons to each other online bled into the friendship too and it was hard to maintain that and a business relationship at the same time

Reactions: 8
It’s insane the level of brainwashing with their die hards... it could be that maybe they don’t have many friends outside of the xgalz community in which case they really cling to it? Which makes a bit of sense. Or they’re just obsessed with them. But strange, I don’t think there’s even a celebrity I would just send money to for nothing 😂

Reactions: 10
I listened to lindays revelation podcast twice and the second time she alluded to the friendship ending as heartbreaking, devastating, shocking etc.. definitely seems like an abrupt end but she did say that they found the criticism and constant comparisons to each other online bled into the friendship too and it was hard to maintain that and a business relationship at the same time
I’m sure what happened wasn’t totally black and white and it sounds like there were maydge contributing factors to the demise of the friendship (if the rumours about Riloh being left at the grandparents I read here are to be believed). I’d say there were also underlying resentments on both their parts podcast-wise that weren’t dealt with properly as they arose. It was a bit of a ticking time bomb if so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe that it’s been coming for a while because I feel J (and don’t come at me for this please) has a bit more sense than to sell out a residency with someone she’s unsure of. L on the other hand would have no problem, she seems more impulsive.
I do think it could be that something came to light that happened in the past that one had been keeping from the other.. unforgivable backstabbing?

Reactions: 16
Lads can I sign up to xgalz for free? Has anyone tried?
I'm too scared to try tbh. Also, most stuff gets sent on here anyways. If it is free I'd be interested to see if that also applies to XXXGalz memberships. What I don't get is that anyone who not currently an XGal and signs up + gets charged, how were they meant to know that they wouldn't be releasing any episodes this month since it hasn't been announced on It Galz and not everyone follows L's insta?

Reactions: 2
Ugh it's a bore fest now tbh. If they had of gone separate ways and started new podcasts 2 weeks ago they'd have gotten the following but surely now people have seen through their tit. Who in the name of God is still paying them after this week's shitshow?

Reactions: 9
It’s insane the level of brainwashing with their die hards... it could be that maybe they don’t have many friends outside of the xgalz community in which case they really cling to it? Which makes a bit of sense. Or they’re just obsessed with them. But strange, I don’t think there’s even a celebrity I would just send money to for nothing 😂
You’ve hit the nail on the head with modern society. Humans are somewhat social animals and will flock towards something that gives them meaning and validation. Parasocial behaviours then develop where the listener/viewer feel a deep bond with their chosen personality. This can lead to obsession and lack of critical thinking. Your personality aligns and next thing you know you feel like you are a boss witch. On a macro level this gives rise to Trumpism, or anti-vaxx movement. People on the fringes now have something to belong to where before they were isolated. It steamrolls to become a larger movement as it sucks in more people like a vortex. Even though people on the outside can rationally or feel something is off when you are on the inside it seems totally normal. Paying a 6-month sub for something that you can feel community with is not stretching it for that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it hard to believe that it’s been coming for a while because I feel J (and don’t come at me for this please) has a bit more sense than to sell out a residency with someone she’s unsure of. L on the other hand would have no problem, she seems more impulsive.
I do think it could be that something came to light that happened in the past that one had been keeping from the other.. unforgivable backstabbing?

I really think one of them caught the other on here talking horrible stuff about the other. I would put money on it that it was L talking about J.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree with this, I think J is very sensible in that sense. Me personally, I always liked J better I know sometimes she’s a big know it all compared to L, but a lot of her interests are so similar to myself. The podcast she did about the dark web with Adam was brilliant and I would love to see her venture into something like that in the future!

Reactions: 19
I actually think it was J speaking bad on L. Im sure L is on here too throwing in a boot or two because I 100% agree that L is jealous of J's personal life and her engagement. Maybe a mix of "why does she get the happy ending" and ' aww i want that too". But professionally I would put money on it J was resentful to L. 3 weeks ago L was the clear favourite in looks and personality. I would imagine that would sour a persons feelings towards the favoured one. It would poison the mind and with Evan having been with L before J it could make her insecure in her relationship thinking well everyone prefers L so is he wishing it was her not me?? This is just me with my imagination running away but I genuinely believe its something alkng those lines that caused a major gulf in the friendship.

Reactions: 9
one writing on tattle would be explosive enough to explain the way it all ended... with how badly Jenny said tattle affected her mental health, just imagine if she found out Lindsay had written anything ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.