It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did too! Also was always holding out hope it would get back to that!

people in the discord also sensed tension the last while and said they aren’t overly shocked or surprised that it’s ending.
Am i the only one who didn't sense tension and almost thought tattle etc was pulling at strings? Obviously I was wrong though but still shocked how blind I was

Reactions: 5
After listening to the pod the last while, it's not surprising they fell out or chose to end things but it is surprising that it all happened so suddenly after all their updates and lives shows booked etc. Think that's what people are truly surprised about. I definitely think J has been bought out and is gone

Reactions: 7
Fair play to them/Jenny. Good decision not to charge and will earn them back some loyalty.
Absolute lol and cringe at the "i would be happy to pay for July" comments. Stick it in an envelope and post it to them 🙄 such brown nosing.

But anyway, definitely good choice and shows maybe it wasn't always about the mulah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Possible damage control because they are reading comments that their audience is a little pissed about paying for something they don’t know about.

However, it’s so good that J is listening to her customers. Taking on the feedback based on what’s been said in discord. I think this is a sign that the XGalz won’t be getting the content that they are paying for, which is both girls.

J handling this is a whole other vibe than how L did!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Wonder how that works with new Patreon’s that sign up in July, is it just free for everyone ? They’ll get a lot signing up and then forgetting to cancel at the end of the month and then be rolling in it 😂

Reactions: 6
Some Discord girls are saying Jenny is cold in comparison while most agree that Jenny is professional and not erratic! While also being somewhat personal. I agree!

Reactions: 3
Just to be clear, J wasn't lead down a stray path, she's an extremely astute business person and was mates with L prior to the pod. Prior to starting the pod they'd fallen out and didn't speak for a number of years. J knew that L being explosive is entertaining and was happy to build a career around packaging that for the consumption of others. Everyone gives J a considerable amount of sympathy here for professionally handling the situation, but consider that the product they were selling was L's life and what that means.

L's clearly a vulnerable person with a massive audience. Her life and all its ups and downs are broadcast in a very public way while J's are not. J could quietly disappear and take up another career, L's career is sharing her entire life online. She is fully locked in to doing this and will never have a normal job, even if she wanted to. Sure she didn't have the same financial difficulties other single mothers have, but she's had an extremely emotionally difficult life. She's grown up in a super strict born again cult. She was basically forced into an arranged marriage at 19 to a shithead who didn't want anything to do with his son. She was robbed of a normal adolescence and adulthood, and her own agency. Despite it all she's come out being able to make light of this and tell her story in a funny and compelling way. Sure J handled all the mechanics of running the podcast, but Itgalz is intrinsically about L's life. It's her ups and downs that's the heart of the show. So it makes sense for L to buy J out and continue it on.
Hi Lindsay 👋

Reactions: 8
My theory is it is pretty simple and built up over time. I don't think there's any major drama or hidden criminal activity like speculated.
The past few months there definitely seems to be tension brewing between them, I think they've both been unhappy with things each other has done maybe and haven't said anything. I think maybe Jenny wanted to take the pod in a different direction than Lindsey, they both had an argument, things were said that couldn't be taken back. Jenny said she'd leave because the pod was shite now. Lindsey said duck you I brought the people to the pod and locked her out of the accounts to take over. Just a lack of communication which seems to be a big issue in lindseys life. She has said before her and her sisters will fight and she'll leave the groupchat in a huff and won't speak to them.

Reactions: 9
It’s crazy. They were literally dancing to island girl a few weeks ago. I wonder what happened or what went wrong to be the finial nail on the coffin

Reactions: 6
Some Discord girls are saying Jenny is cold in comparison while most agree that Jenny is professional and not erratic! While also being somewhat personal. I agree!
If I was to sign up how do I get added to the discord and all ?

Lindsay taking credit for pausing the patreon, while also acknowledging she doesnt have access to it and presumably no access means it must have been jenny that paused?? 👀

Reactions: 38
Lindsay taking credit for pausing the patreon, while also acknowledging she doesnt have access to it and presumably no access means it must have been jenny that paused?? 👀
Yeah I thought that was funny too. J had already announced that there was no charge for July and than L jumps up and says she made the decision via email.. Meaning she emailed J and asked her to post that update?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.