It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought that was funny too. J had already announced that there was no charge for July and than L jumps up and says she made the decision via email.. Meaning she emailed J and asked her to post that update?
Meaning she saw Jenny had done it and wants it to seem like she has some level of control would be my reading of it

Reactions: 12
Why was the episodes that were recorded by L not uploaded? J said she would upload them.

Reactions: 1
She obviously has seen Jenny make the good decision to not charge anyone, realised how bad it looks that she was continuing to take everyone’s money while she had full control, and is damage controlling now by saying it wasn’t actually Jenny’s decision

Reactions: 20
Can I just point out how willing Lindsay was to post content for the it galz community and how it was all about her followers but now it seems the financial incentive has been taken away and there is nothing. J has offered to upload any podcast L sent her but since there is no 12k on the line…. I understand that Lindsay is a single mam and she has every right to defend her income but it was deceitful and not genuine to come out all in support of the community of it galz as the main driving force for keeping on the pod

Reactions: 29
Can I just point out how willing Lindsay was to post content for the it galz community and how it was all about her followers but now it seems the financial incentive has been taken away and there is nothing. J has offered to upload any podcast L sent her but since there is no 12k on the line…. I understand that Lindsay is a single mam and she has every right to defend her income but it was deceitful and not genuine to come out all in support of the community of it galz as the main driving force for keeping on the pod
But didn’t she say in her reflection solo pod that it was about the money? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
World of difference between Jennys posts and Lindsay. I was never a big fan of Jenny before, but the way she has handled the situation has made me respect her a lot more. Must have been very hard to watch those podcasts go up each week, and keep her cool. Fair play to her.

Lindsays insta post there is the complete opposite strategy and just highlights how important it is to her to be viewed in a certain way. Another example of how her "I don't give a duck what people think of me" is total bullshit.

Lindsay and Claire Balding come across as two girls from your secondary school who are pretending to be mates with the girl with something wrong with her while laughing at her behind her back. Instead they are laughing behind the backs of their listeners and followers for handing over their hard earned money to listen to them talk about themselves.
Two bleeping con artists.

Plenty of free podcasts out there that are more than worthy of a Patreon subscription, instead of listening to either of these unfunny wannabe comedians.

Reactions: 36
Is xgalz only free of charge for this month to previous patrons? It still has a paywall when I just checked?

Reactions: 2
Why was the episodes that were recorded by L not uploaded? J said she would upload them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t even record them or finish editing.

Lindsay taking credit for pausing the patreon, while also acknowledging she doesnt have access to it and presumably no access means it must have been jenny that paused?? 👀
I mean, she could’ve been the one to tell Jenny to pause it perhaps because she doesn’t intend on sending J anymore Xgalz episodes to upload without having access to the patreon herself.

Reactions: 4
Some Discord girls are saying Jenny is cold in comparison while most agree that Jenny is professional and not erratic! While also being somewhat personal. I agree!
Yeah I think that’s pretty unfair. With everything that’s happened, both of the ‘galz’ are probably pretty emotional drained at the moment and express it in different ways- J is the type to internalise her emotions whereas Lindsays is much more..eh..expressive. Regardless, I don’t think J is being cold but even if she was that would be understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t even record them or finish editing.

I mean, she could’ve been the one to tell Jenny to pause it perhaps because she doesn’t intend on sending J anymore Xgalz episodes to upload without having access to the patreon herself.
I really doubt it tbh

But didn’t she say in her reflection solo pod that it was about the money? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah honestly that comment about having to do very little work for a lot of money gave me the ick, don’t think I ever want to pay for X Galz or any live show ever again

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.