It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Lindsay posted that story because she’ll be the one that will get all the “Post content this month or I’m unsubbing next month!” tit. By saying she decided to pause it takes that pressure off her to provide content to a platform she is locked out of!

I know it’s been swinging the blame from one to the other but it’s weird Jenny is being canonised for doing F.ck all and Lindsay is getting all the heat again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Will be very surprised if Jenny starts uploading podcasts but would be only fair as she has given the idea that the pod is continuing

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why are people even bothering to subscribe? Sure anything they post will be posted to here 😂

Reactions: 34
I feel like Lindsay posted that story because she’ll be the one that will get all the “Post content this month or I’m unsubbing next month!” tit. By saying she decided to pause it takes that pressure off her to provide content to a platform she is locked out of!

I know it’s been swinging the blame from one to the other but it’s weird Jenny is being canonised for doing F.ck all and Lindsay is getting all the heat again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Will be very surprised if Jenny starts uploading podcasts but would be only fair as she has given the idea that the pod is continuing
You have to admit though it does look bad that even if Lindsay was the one to email Jenny and request that there’s no charge for July it looks like it’s solely due to the fact that she no longer has access to the account - aka she didn’t mind when she had sole access to the Patreon and intended to take all of the earnings with her but no way is Jenny allowed to do the same

Reactions: 8
Why are people even bothering to subscribe? Sure anything they post will be posted to here 😂
I want to hear all the old episodes. I was never an X Gal and now I'm curious. But also don't want to pay right now when it's not clear where the money is going.

Reactions: 1
100% that is the first thing I thought! L was happy to take everyone for a ride and screw J out of money but as soon as she loses power its a different story.

Reactions: 14
100% that is the first thing I thought! L was happy to take everyone for a ride and screw J out of money but as soon as she loses power its a different story.
I just think its misleading for Jenny to allude to the podcast continuing and then it’s assumed Lindsay will produce the content alone. But then again, could be reading it wrong and Jenny will release a pod tomorrow so we can only wait and see

Reactions: 2
You have to admit though it does look bad that even if Lindsay was the one to email Jenny and request that there’s no charge for July it looks like it’s solely due to the fact that she no longer has access to the account - aka she didn’t mind when she had sole access to the Patreon and intended to take all of the earnings with her but no way is Jenny allowed to do the same
I have no doubt that anything posted by Jenny is for the sole purpose of discrediting lindsay and people are just lapping it up. She's been a sly witch since day one and I dont see that changing now

Reactions: 16
I have no doubt that anything posted by Jenny is for the sole purpose of discrediting lindsay and people are just lapping it up. She's been a sly witch since day one and I dont see that changing now
I actually think Jenny is just trying to be professional like she should be. She’s given the gals updates but not got personal. It may only come across as discrediting just because linsey had the opportunity to make the same actions first and didnt

Reactions: 27
Yeah honestly that comment about having to do very little work for a lot of money gave me the ick, don’t think I ever want to pay for X Galz or any live show ever again
Yeah I don’t get why she felt the need to say that,what point was she trying to make, if anything that comment just put subscribers off

Reactions: 7
Genuine question, what about ‘more rope’ has made you say wow? It’s a fairly common phrase and I’m sure everyone here is aware exactly what it means, to stay quiet and let a person do damage themselves, nothing less and nothing more, are you taking a deeper meaning from it or? Of all the things that have been said about them on this thread using a figure of speech like that is a bit of a non-event...
To be honest it’s hard not to take a deeper meaning from it if you’ve been directly affected by someone literally using a rope. I wouldn’t have even brought it up but surely you can understand that the image of a family member hanging (which I’m haunted by everyday) is brought to mind immediately when that figure of speech is used. Also deffo just not a nice thing to say in reference to someone who openly struggles with their mental health!

Reactions: 10
Good for her, L acted like a dope so...

Reactions: 3
Yeah honestly that comment about having to do very little work for a lot of money gave me the ick, don’t think I ever want to pay for X Galz or any live show ever again
Yeah I don’t get why she felt the need to say that,what point was she trying to make, if anything that comment just put subscribers off
"We've been paid a shitload for doing not a lot of work" - It's the type of thing you can think in your head but you don't actually vocalise it out loud 😕

If Lindsay had been recording that pod with Jenny I'm sure they would have edited it out, or Jenny would have been like
'..... don't say that Lindsay 🤯'

I also feel like Jenny would have defo told Lindsay to edit out the bit in the the same 'secrets and self care' pod where Lindsay says her secret is
'I didn't vote for repeal'

Like she didn't even register to vote (says she didn't know how to do it and she also forgot) and that when it came down to it she probably wouldn't have been able to vote yes anyway as it felt 'ungodly' to vote for 'something like that' and she also couldn't do it to her mam who is obviously pro-life and was very emotional about it.

And this after their episode about Repeal saying how important it was to register and vote and how Lindsay had said she was pro-life due to her upbringing but did research and is now pro-choice. Guess she was just telling people what they wanted to hear? Like if you are pro-life you're pro-life, but don't pretend to be pro-choice and say you're going to vote to get people to like you and then not do it.

Revealing something like that as a 'secret' doesn't come across as edgy to me, It just makes you seem disingenuous. It would have been better if she just said nothing at all rather than have people now question your character.

"We've been paid a shitload for doing not a lot of work" - It's the type of thing you can think in your head but you don't actually vocalise it out loud 😕

If Lindsay had been recording that pod with Jenny I'm sure they would have edited it out, or Jenny would have been like
'..... don't say that Lindsay 🤯'

I also feel like Jenny would have defo told Lindsay to edit out the bit in the the same 'secrets and self care' pod where Lindsay says her secret is
'I didn't vote for repeal'

Like she didn't even register to vote (says she didn't know how to do it and she also forgot) and that when it came down to it she probably wouldn't have been able to vote yes anyway as it felt 'ungodly' to vote for 'something like that' and she also couldn't do it to her mam who is obviously pro-life and was very emotional about it.

And this after their episode about Repeal saying how important it was to register and vote and how Lindsay had said she was pro-life due to her upbringing but did research and is now pro-choice. Guess she was just telling people what they wanted to hear? Like if you are pro-life you're pro-life, but don't pretend to be pro-choice and say you're going to vote to get people to like you and then not do it.

Revealing something like that as a 'secret' doesn't come across as edgy to me, It just makes you seem disingenuous. It would have been better if she just said nothing at all rather than have people now question your character.

I wanted to edit to add - I do have empathy for her here, as you can tell there's a clear mental conflict between her religious upbringing and her own courage to make choices, and if ItGalz at least influenced people to register to vote from their pods that's great - but at the same time transparency matters, and you can't just drop truth bombs like that and expect the audience which you have built based on trust to not feel lied to or led on.

They're paying for your content because they believe in the version of "you" or "itgalz" that you sell to them. It also doesn't sit great to retrospectively refer to voting Yes as 'ungodly' or maybe make your listeners who have had abortions feel like what they did was 'ungodly'. Again, better to just not say anything and 'own your truth' that way. She mentions it feels good to get it off her chest but I don't think any of your listeners feel as good about hearing it. Judging by the conversations in the xgalz discord after it was released a lot of subs were shocked she'd said it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.