It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so Lindsay bitched about Sophie Murray on her story after they did the agony aunt ep and muted her from it, but Sophie has said on her stories tonight that someone else was talking about her on their stories saying she copied the “Agony Aunt” question boxes from them and muted her, anyone know who it is?
what did she say about sophie??

Reactions: 1
what did she say about sophie??
She didn’t name her but about a week after they had Sophie on the podcast the whole drama with movember happened and Sophie addressed it and just said that she wasn’t aware of it when she went on the podcast and it was just an episode talking about her agony aunt thing. Then Lindsay put up a story talking about it (didn’t mention her by name) and said oh influencers pretending they don’t know what we’re about etc etc. Then Sophie said that she hadn’t seen it because Lindsay had muted her from her story and she only knew because people had told her. As shown in the live with Kneevo “brutally honest” Lindsay only seems to own what she says and acts big balls when the person she’s talking about isn’t there!

Reactions: 7
This has me confused. So your in a group chat ?? With Lindsey and who else. Have I got this wrong ?? Are you friends with Her ?? Can you explain please.
I'm in a group chat with x girls and Lindsay herself got added today because there was some drama. She posted a voice note and said: "oh I'm in my new boyfriend's car". Also proceeded to tell us all that Jimmy wouldn't give Luna back to her this evening and ALL about the new boyfriend. I can totally see her going a bad way soon.

The group of girls wanted to call her out on the super spreader IG post which she's now deleted, and instead of just taking the hit she said we were hanging her out to dry in front of Jenny and making her working relationship with her difficult. So obviously Jenny has some sense.
X9

Reactions: 5
This has me confused. So your in a group chat ?? With Lindsey and who else. Have I got this wrong ?? Are you friends with Her ?? Can you explain please.

X9
I think if you're on their "xxx-galz" tier, you are added to a Discord group chat and have their burner phone number (I'm reading this off their patreon page). So I'm presuming that's where the info came from?

But I would also like to know more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister is in that group and she was telling me about it yesterday. Basically Lindsay left a voice note saying that she feels ganged up on etc. Mentioned she has a new fella and that’s about it 🤣 I have screen recordings but it’s of a WhatsApp chat and I am not going to doxx my sister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to hear that voice note. 😂 also why were the girls in group ganging up on her

Reactions: 4
I'd love to hear that voice note. 😂 also why were the girls in group ganging up on her
Basically they don’t agree with here irresponsible behaviour of late, attitude toward Covid and probably the lives with that young child 🤨 the super spreaders snap of her and her pal were the straw that broke the camels back! Basically a lot of people in that group chat we’re going to write up an email to tell her of why they were going to be unsubscribing but some person in the group added Lindsay into the chat and she left the voice notes 🤣

Reactions: 11
Not surprised it’s causing tension, didn’t Jenny leave a job because the podcast was to be her full time earner ?

Reactions: 4
Basically they don’t agree with here irresponsible behaviour of late, attitude toward Covid and probably the lives with that young child 🤨 the super spreaders snap of her and her pal were the straw that broke the camels back! Basically a lot of people in that group chat we’re going to write up an email to tell her of why they were going to be unsubscribing but some person in the group added Lindsay into the chat and she left the voice notes 🤣
I finally saw a clip of the fight with the kids. The irony of her ick podcast. Seriously didn't know if I should laughor cry. Firstly, the lipstick application was giving me the ick. She is such a creep. Putting on her lippy all dramatic as if she is trying to try her on. It was so bleeping cringey and totally gave me the ick. Secondly fighting with teenager. Grow up !!!! maybe she fights back with teenager cause without offending teenagers she is at the same immature level and no1 with half a brain cell would entertain her bullshit. Is she going to be a 50 year old woman sitting on the beach drinkng with teens to make herself feel woke. She really is to be pitied. Jenny, if your listening, you have a brain do yourself a favour love, think of your future and ditch the driftwood dragging you down. Jenny has made mistakes we all have, however she has kept a dignified silene over last few weeks. She actually thinks of her business. She would be far better going out on her own or with someone else.

Can someone share the voicenotes ?????

Reactions: 10
If all this is to be believed then in the last few weeks she's introduced world to new bf, cheats on bf, gets new bf, introduces him to kids, gets covid, living in fella's flat, Jimmy won't give his child back to her, falling out with customers on whatsapp voice notes, not getting on with Jenny.
Jesus. Spiraling.

Reactions: 22
If all this is to be believed then in the last few weeks she's introduced world to new bf, cheats on bf, gets new bf, introduces him to kids, gets covid, living in fella's flat, Jimmy won't give his child back to her, falling out with customers on whatsapp voice notes, not getting on with Jenny.
Jesus. Spiraling.
Well I’m sure jimmy wasnt happy that lunas been passed from pillar to post now in a hotel room two new bfs to meet. I’d kick up to in fairness

Reactions: 19
Jesus. Spiraling.
Agree. Plus Xgalz unsubscribing is the best way to send a message to those idiots.. hit them where it hurts, their business and income. they think because they're self-employed "comedians" that they're invincible and entitled to act however they want without public scrutiny. Big businesses get criticised for their problematic behaviour and they should be too especially when Lindsay is acting unhinged and has no consideration for public health or even the health and safety of her own family

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see they have the Kneevo live on their patreon. As it's on their patreon page, I take it Jenny endorses this behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I hope Jenny gets some sense and ditches this train wreck. I used to really like her but lately she’s really pissing me off.. it’s so embarrassing seeing her trying to act cool in front of those kids on the lives😬 I wish she would just duck off or shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of the washed up socialite on sex and the city , at the party making a show of herself and complaining that everyone had got so boring and then trips and falls out the window . I think the difference between her and Jenny will get too big , I see Jenny getting preggo and going down the insta mummy route

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.