It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just just not getting happy vibes off Lindsay at all lately. She doesn't seem herself and crazy decision uprooting her kids.
I genuinely really hope she's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was this online or how do ye know? I’ve not followed for a while so must’ve missed out on a lot!
I only read it above here tonight, so can’t verify. Maybe she said it on her podcast?

I always think its up to the victim of the disgusting comment to forgive. Same if they made a racially insensitive comment. I personally wouldn't forgive them
I think "forgive" is a strong word, at the end of the day they can do what they want and they don't need me to forgive them lol.

BUT I think they showed their true colors with that podcast they were already always going on about how they are not feminists etc. which made me dislike them. Before that I enjoyed the pod , thought Lindsay was really funny but Jenny a bit annoying. I think I had already stopped listening to them before the victim blaming pod because of their regressive views, lack of research misinformation and then when I heard about that then whatever respect I had left for them was gone.

So yeah I wouldn't support anything they do now.
They genuinely did seem sorry about the consent episode and seemed genuinely upset about the hurt caused. Seems like Linds sis did a lot of work on her to show her how problematic what they said was. However that said the mindframe has continued throughout other topics so it seems like their attitude towards women and men hasn’t changed. For example if there’s any discussion about how to deal with men being problematic in any way there default is to tell women to ignore them/stop being so sensitive/be more chill/guys don’t like that (as a previous poster mentioned before). They always go outa there way to understand and forgive the man in the scenario and see the woman as the unreasonable/dramatic one. I def don’t think they realise theyre doing this, they’re just always super sympathetic to the man in any scenario for some reason x
I guess I was coming from the perspective of a SA victim/survivor (whatever way you wanna put it) but you're absolutely right. 'Forgive' definitely wasn't the word I was looking for, more moved past (maybe?). But like you said, only Rosemary could do that.
Even though I felt kinda betrayed, I was willing to move forward but as you've said its pretty clear that though they regret what they said, they still hold some highly problematic views which is really easy to pick up on. I just find it odd that they can reflect on some stuff and realise they were in the wrong but then seem so ignorant to other tit they say. Or maybe they're not ignorant in which case have they really learned anything..?

Jeeeeeesus. I had a low opinion of them before but that is disgusting.
Yup. Couldn't make this tit up.

It was also very strange the way she spoke about upping her meds, not that I have any problem with people discussing taking medication as I believe it takes courage to acknowledge you have a problem and to do something about it but the manner in which she brought it up was very impulsive and odd
The whole med thing is really odd. First, she says she's off her meds to explain her odd behaviour. Then she says that she wasn't acting odd, that people were just projecting onto her. And now she says her meds are up. Is that her acknowledging her behaviour? Or has she just completely lost the plot all together.

Can't help but think love bombing.
I'm just just not getting happy vibes off Lindsay at all lately. She doesn't seem herself and crazy decision uprooting her kids.
I genuinely really hope she's okay.
Right?
I'm not insinuating that Lindsay's current relationship is abusive or anything like that but it does strike me as v. odd how she has acknowledged that in past relationships she rushed into things- kinda crazy whirlwind love vibes, and how those relationships ended up being...well, toxic and/or abusive. But once again, it seems like things are moving super quickly with her current bf especially given the fact that she was only dating another guy just before and then theres the kids.
I just hope she knows what shes doing. The fact that she's been acting a bit 'off' lately though makes the whole thing that much more concerning. I guess we can only trust that the people in her life (like Jenny) would intervene if things weren't good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I used to follow her but she was acting like such an hole throughout covid that I couldn't deal with her anymore. Who is she dating does anyone know? Last time I checked in she was with some young fella, is that over and now she's moved in with another dude?

Reactions: 10
is Lindsay’s new bf Dave Peelo from metabolicfitness?
100% you've defo got it. Evan commenting on his recent pics, following eachother. How did you work it out?

Also why is she mocking Sophie Murray in her rant today I honestly love Sophie and have no idea where all the hate is coming from? I know about the lil beef but surely that's not something that would be carried on this long?

100% you've defo got it. Evan commenting on his recent pics, following eachother. How did you work it out?

Also why is she mocking Sophie Murray in her rant today I honestly love Sophie and have no idea where all the hate is coming from? I know about the lil beef but surely that's not something that would be carried on this long?
Don’t know anything about the Dave thing but saw Lindsays- girly whirly chicken swirly comments. A bit immature but I think it’s just a bit of harmless banter.
Lindsay is big on promoting XXXgalz atm. Nothing wrong with that but I honestly don’t understand why anyone would pay €8 to get an extra 1 quickie update a month of their nonsense.

Reactions: 17
Would definitely make sense if she is with Dave Peelo considering he’s a Jordan Peterson fan. Falls into the anti-feminist rhetoric she loves so much.

• Wow

The metabolic fitness page also follows Jennys finsta 👀 Think you've cracked it girlies!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.