It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always found Jenny worse too so it's hilarious to me that she's the one looking smarter these days 😂 It just shows how awful they both are, they are both really unintelligent girls with backwards views.

Jenny is more professional alright I'll give her that.

Reactions: 9
Why were they with him? As in I know it’s for the podcast but there’s meant to be no households mixing? Like have they literally learned nothing from the criticism of Lindsey so blatantly breaking COVID rules?! And like their work is hardly essential 🙄
I was wondering that too and they’re not even keeing their distance from him.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I always found Jenny worse lol at least lindsay is authentic in her views no matter how bloody backwards and wrong they are she fully believe them. I think Jenny just jumps the band wagon, goes against what she actually believes in because she thinks being “cool” is more important. I find everything about her fake and she’s the one who actually said Movember gave her the ick which was just so bloody moronic to say something like that and try pass it off as if it was ok causes she’s just speaking her mind on her podcast and she WoKe :p

You should be correct but that’s business these days, all drug dealers do everything through insta and snapchat and actually ask people to tag them so they get more business.. I think she’s seeing him though I have a feeling....

From a psychological point of view.. she was lying. The body language the rising tone of voice.. girl found a scapegoat to blame 🤣
Totally - body language was screaming lie and I’ve being told to say this

Im Thinking the exact same, the pic with Dave mc savage don’t think I’ve ever seen her in an outfit like that.
I totally thought she was oregano in that pic too

Reactions: 5
I have to say I always found Jenny worse lol at least lindsay is authentic in her views no matter how bloody backwards and wrong they are she fully believe them. I think Jenny just jumps the band wagon, goes against what she actually believes in because she thinks being “cool” is more important. I find everything about her fake and she’s the one who actually said Movember gave her the ick which was just so bloody moronic to say something like that and try pass it off as if it was ok causes she’s just speaking her mind on her podcast and she WoKe :p
Thank you. I honestly can’t believe people are saying here that they can’t wait to see Jenny grow etc. I can’t stand Jenny lol.
With the whole movember thing what Lindsay said was bleeping stupid but to me, Jenny was way worse. After Lindsay made the whole mental health comment, her main argument was that she thinks the whole moustache part is cringe or whatever. Whereas Jenny found the fact that people would even have the fundraiser in their bio ‘icky’. At the time itgalz had a fundraiser in their bio so it seemed like having a thing in your bio in general doesn’t give her the ‘ick’ but specifically the movember does which is kinda fucked up.
I listened to their recent episode on Hilaria Baldwin (was in need of some celeb goss) and it really pissed me off how Jenny was going on about labelling people and how labels are bad but then keeps on saying that Hilaria probably has borderline personality disorder (bpd). Now, I know I was probably one of the few to give a tit about this because I have bpd and I’ve spent a lot of time in hospital getting treated for it but it was so ignorant and hypocritical. Firstly she clearly knows nothing about bpd and secondly how can she say she doesn’t like labels but so casually say that certain celebs are mentally ill? Most people I know who have bpd got it as a result of childhood trauma, it’s not somebody pretending to be Spanish because it makes them quirky.
Like don’t get so defensive when people call you out for mental health shaming (the movember thing) and the go on to mental shame one of the most stigmatised mental illness. Ignorant as duck but Jenny probably that it was a ‘hot take’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always found Jenny worse too so it's hilarious to me that she's the one looking smarter these days 😂 It just shows how awful they both are, they are both really unintelligent girls with backwards views.

Jenny is more professional alright I'll give her that.
I mean it’s not hard to look professional when you’re working with the likes of Lindsay. But yeah at least Lindsay doesn’t try to sound smart unlike Jenny.

yeah she never wears baggy clothes and it’s baggy around the tummy. Def a possibility
Oo I thought she just gained a bit of weight (no hate). I can’t imagine what the podcast will be like if she is pregnant.

One thing I will say about getting offended by stuff the itgalz have said is that I should’ve know better. I don’t get easily offended and I wouldn’t actually say they’ve ever really offended me, more like pissed me off. But I feel like it’s on me yanno? For example I remember being kind of excited that they were finally having a lesbian on the podcast (satan or Sarah) but when I listened to it I found it kind of disappointing and again very hypocritical/unfair to people who are bisexual. At that point I realised that these ‘galz’ rub me the wrong way so the fact that I listened to another episode after that and felt pissed off is my own fault.
Having said that, when I have gone to listen to their podcast, it hasn’t been for the purpose of finding something to criticise them about, it just so happens that they say a lot of dumb stuff that I do think should be criticised.

Last edited:
  • Heart

You should be correct but that’s business these days, all drug dealers do everything through insta and snapchat and actually ask people to tag them so they get more business.. I think she’s seeing him though I have a feeling....

From a psychological point of view.. she was lying. The body language the rising tone of voice.. girl found a scapegoat to blame 🤣
hahaha she’s deffo not seeing him i went to his house to get stuff off him before and he’s about 18 and lives with his ma. ran out in his slippers to give me the stuff :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you. I honestly can’t believe people are saying here that they can’t wait to see Jenny grow etc. I can’t stand Jenny lol.
With the whole movember thing what Lindsay said was bleeping stupid but to me, Jenny was way worse. After Lindsay made the whole mental health comment, her main argument was that she thinks the whole moustache part is cringe or whatever. Whereas Jenny found the fact that people would even have the fundraiser in their bio ‘icky’. At the time itgalz had a fundraiser in their bio so it seemed like having a thing in your bio in general doesn’t give her the ‘ick’ but specifically the movember does which is kinda fucked up.
I listened to their recent episode on Hilaria Baldwin (was in need of some celeb goss) and it really pissed me off how Jenny was going on about labelling people and how labels are bad but then keeps on saying that Hilaria probably has borderline personality disorder (bpd). Now, I know I was probably one of the few to give a tit about this because I have bpd and I’ve spent a lot of time in hospital getting treated for it but it was so ignorant and hypocritical. Firstly she clearly knows nothing about bpd and secondly how can she say she doesn’t like labels but so casually say that certain celebs are mentally ill? Most people I know who have bpd got it as a result of childhood trauma, it’s not somebody pretending to be Spanish because it makes them quirky.
Like don’t get so defensive when people call you out for mental health shaming (the movember thing) and the go on to mental shame one of the most stigmatised mental illness. Ignorant as duck but Jenny probably that it was a ‘hot take’.
Absolutely agree with you. I thinks she is very articulate which gives the impression she’s “well educated” and the “brains” of the operation but if you actually listen to her she’s so full of crap ! Saying that someone probably has bpd like coooome oooon Jenny who have you a bleeping doctorate to be throwing terms around like that. I feel like she’s very judgmental and just fake. Sometimes you can hear silently judging lindsay on air.. her Hmmm’s and yeaaas and tone in how she talks to her

hahaha she’s deffo not seeing him i went to his house to get stuff off him before and he’s about 18 and lives with his ma. ran out in his slippers to give me the stuff :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha brilliant 🤣 so he’s legit then? Was thinking of making an order myself would you recommend?

How convenient- the way she said it so quick and awkward was like a lie . Like here’s a way to explain my craziness but it wasn’t my fault . Thing is she is on ssri not bi polar meds - well that she has told us anyway. So going off the ssri would make you anxious not manic
She was breaking guidelines and broadcasting it long before she came off her meds. Total excuse so she didn’t have to take responsibility

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with you. I thinks she is very articulate which gives the impression she’s “well educated” and the “brains” of the operation but if you actually listen to her she’s so full of crap ! Saying that someone probably has bpd like coooome oooon Jenny who have you a bleeping doctorate to be throwing terms around like that. I feel like she’s very judgmental and just fake. Sometimes you can hear silently judging lindsay on air.. her Hmmm’s and yeaaas and tone in how she talks to her

Hahaha brilliant 🤣 so he’s legit then? Was thinking of making an order myself would you recommend?
he’s great! he delivers in dublin now too, would recommend

Reactions: 2
I mean it’s not hard to look professional when you’re working with the likes of Lindsay. But yeah at least Lindsay doesn’t try to sound smart unlike Jenny.

Oo I thought she just gained a bit of weight (no hate). I can’t imagine what the podcast will be like if she is pregnant.

One thing I will say about getting offended by stuff the itgalz have said is that I should’ve know better. I don’t get easily offended and I wouldn’t actually say they’ve ever really offended me, more like pissed me off. But I feel like it’s on me yanno? For example I remember being kind of excited that they were finally having a lesbian on the podcast (satan or Sarah) but when I listened to it I found it kind of disappointing and again very hypocritical/unfair to people who are bisexual. At that point I realised that these ‘galz’ rub me the wrong way so the fact that I listened to another episode after that and felt pissed off is my own fault.
Having said that, when I have gone to listen to their podcast, it hasn’t been for the purpose of finding something to criticise them about, it just so happens that they say a lot of dumb stuff that I do think should be criticised.
I resonate with what you said a lot. In the start I did follow and listen genuinly supporting them but realised after time I always had a bad taste in my mouth about something after every pod cast or live lindsay did.. I do like a very small few qualities about lindsay as hard as it to admit I won’t lie but the negatives far outweigh the positives

Can you pass on his details on PM? Thanks!
This has literally led to me buying butter and cookie ingredients I’m making my own don’t know why I haven’t done already I have the baking skills and I got the essential ingredients if you get me haha . Will let youse know how they turn out :cool:

• Haha
Why did Lindsay put up those stories? What is the point of it? Also no one should use those words to describe someone dying by suicide.

Why did Lindsay put up those stories? What is the point of it? Also no one should use those words to describe someone dying by suicide.
The one where she compares herself to Joan rivers ? Also a person making fun of their own grief is a very different.

The one where she compares herself to Joan rivers ? Also a person making fun of their own grief is a very different.
The fact that she thinks she’s like Joan Rivers is gas but kind of delusional lol. But yeah 100% agree. It’s kinda like how if someone with a disability or something makes a joke about their disability it’s funny but if someone else (not disabled) made the same joke it would just be offensive.

Reactions: 7
Why is she talking to a teenager??? Why does she care about being called out by a teenager? She has serious arrested development. She's trying to redo her teenage years, not her 20's. It's beyond cringe and pathetic. She will be trying to hang off riloh and his friends in a couple of years. The poor boy will be mortified

Probably coming onto his friends hoping they will fancy her to feel self worth pathetic
Why is she talking to a teenager??? Why does she care about being called out by a teenager? She has serious arrested development. She's trying to redo her teenage years, not her 20's. It's beyond cringe and pathetic. She will be trying to hang off riloh and his friends in a couple of years. The poor boy will be mortified

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.