It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I know she said the relationshop was dying out for a while but why didn’t she just break up with Michael and then get with Evan?
Exactly, in their countless podcasts about their breakups on x galz Jenny really made it seem as if she just wasn’t interested in sex anymore with Michael. She failed to mention she wasn’t interested because she was getting it from somewhere else..

Reactions: 5
I’ve unsubscribed to the Patreon, there is no new decent content, and now for the “tea” you have to subscribe to the upper tier , that was the whole point in xgalz in the first place.‘only so many times that they can talk about emrata - who cares
Why are they so obsessed with Emrata , who cares about her. I wonder have they lost many patreons

Reactions: 11
I’m just going to unsubscribe from x gals deffo not worth the money I never listen to any of the new pods find myself scrolling to the bottom to get stuff from 2019, I feel like that’s when the pod was best now it’s boring af

Reactions: 10
I feel like thats going to be the way with all these patreon podcasts. Eventually the content will dry up. You are inevitably going to run out of things to talk about & tea to spill

Exactly, in their countless podcasts about their breakups on x galz Jenny really made it seem as if she just wasn’t interested in sex anymore with Michael. She failed to mention she wasn’t interested because she was getting it from somewhere else..
Sure it's pretty obvious she was hedging her bets - if the cheating with Evan didn't work out or progress, she had a fall back with the old boyfriend.

She's a cute hoor, definitely wouldn't be caught dead completely single in her 30s 🙄

Scum behaviour, but sure look, she got her ring and mortgage application in the end

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sure it's pretty obvious she was hedging her bets - if the cheating with Evan didn't work out or progress, she had a fall back with the old boyfriend.

She's a cute hoor, definitely wouldn't be caught dead completely single in her 30s 🙄

Scum behaviour, but sure look, she got her ring and mortgage application in the end
Did they get their mortgage approved?

Reactions: 1
Ok I know she said the relationshop was dying out for a while but why didn’t she just break up with Michael and then get with Evan?
I mean she cheated on her previous boyfriend as a way of ending the relationship too. I know he was abusive so it was a totally different situation but it does seem like cheating is a pattern with Jenny.

On the new podcast Lindsay was very defensive about smaller willies and how you shouldn’t discuss size with your friends. It’s okay Lindzz you can admit your fella has a small one
It was kinda surprising how defensive she was to the point that it did seem personal for her. I can’t imagine her defending anything that men say about women’s body’s nearly as much. Sure herself and Jenny were only on Xgalz joking about the tit that is sent into male WhatsApp groups with Pete Farrell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean she cheated on her previous boyfriend as a way of ending the relationship too. I know he was abusive so it was a totally different situation but it does seem like cheating is a pattern with Jenny.

It was kinda surprising how defensive she was to the point that it did seem personal for her. I can’t imagine her defending anything that men say about women’s body’s nearly as much. Sure herself and Jenny were only on Xgalz joking about the tit that is sent into male WhatsApp groups with Pete Farrell.
Who was abusive?

Reactions: 1
Jenny coming across as a right weapon on her q&a, she does realise she asked people to asker her questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenny coming across as a right weapon on her q&a, she does realise she asked people to asker her questions.
Not even trying to hide how much of an asshole she is🤭 also put me off getting botox, looks like she was straining to raise eyebrows and couldn’t..I’d rather a couple of lines!

Reactions: 6
claiming to be so much cooler than fashion and trends. She’s so hipster that she doesn’t care about style anymore
Tbh I’ve always felt Jenny’s style is following what is ‘trendy’ at that time. I mean I understand she doesn’t follow the real flash in the pan trends, but she does follow what’s generally ‘in’. She’s not that unique

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.