It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda wanted to give Lindsay the benefit of the doubt.

Like maybe from all the dating she’s done, she’s much better at knowing what she wants in a partner and has gotten to the stage where she skips all the bullshit and is upfront about wanting a guy who is stable (financially and mentally), good with kids, wants the same things and is looking to settle down. Or maybe she’s known the guy for a while but they only started dating recently. Even with all that in mind moving in with someone is SUCH a big deal especially with kids in the mix.

Then I thought maybe she wants to move in with the guy because that way she can save money in the hopes of getting a mortgage and buying a house. The only thing about that is the fact that the kids have to move school to the south side now and it would be hella disruptive to make them move school again to a place closer to her new gaff (if this is what she’s planning to do) especially if it’s in the north side.

So yeah, don’t know what she’s up to (god knows why she does half the things she does) but I doubt she would be making such a big decision if she didn’t see herself setting down with this guy for good.

Reactions: 4
How do people know for definite she's moving? South Dublin is very far from Pormarnock considering how close she is with her family and how much she relies on them for childcare etc. Just can't see it happening.

How do people know for definite she's moving? South Dublin is very far from Pormarnock considering how close she is with her family and how much she relies on them for childcare etc. Just can't see it happening.
She said she was on XXXGalz

Reactions: 1
Imagine dating someone for 8 weeks and making the decision to uproot yourself and your children out of their home, neighbourhood and school and away from your family, to move in with this person that you’ve known for 8 weeks. I’m just like 😱😱. I’ve made some rash decisions in my life but holy f*ck x

Reactions: 12
I kinda wanted to give Lindsay the benefit of the doubt.

Like maybe from all the dating she’s done, she’s much better at knowing what she wants in a partner and has gotten to the stage where she skips all the bullshit and is upfront about wanting a guy who is stable (financially and mentally), good with kids, wants the same things and is looking to settle down. Or maybe she’s known the guy for a while but they only started dating recently. Even with all that in mind moving in with someone is SUCH a big deal especially with kids in the mix.

Then I thought maybe she wants to move in with the guy because that way she can save money in the hopes of getting a mortgage and buying a house. The only thing about that is the fact that the kids have to move school to the south side now and it would be hella disruptive to make them move school again to a place closer to her new gaff (if this is what she’s planning to do) especially if it’s in the north side.

So yeah, don’t know what she’s up to (god knows why she does half the things she does) but I doubt she would be making such a big decision if she didn’t see herself setting down with this guy for good.
The itgalz Pateron makes 12,000 a month used to be 18,000 a month
That is not including any merchandise they sell
She is loaded

Reactions: 2
She said she was on XXXGalz
She also said it on an Xgal live stream- so it’s happening!

The itgalz Pateron makes 12,000 a month used to be 18,000 a month
That is not including any merchandise they sell
She is loaded
Yeah I know she prob makes at least €60,000 a year but buying a house is super expensive (as is having kids) and banks might be weird about giving a mortgage to someone who they perceive as having an unstable income like podcasting. I was only trying to rationalise why she might be moving in with her lad but like I said, no matter what way you put it, it just doesn’t make sense.

She also said it on an Xgal live stream- so it’s happening!

Yeah I know she prob makes at least €60,000 a year but buying a house is super expensive (as is having kids) and banks might be weird about giving a mortgage to someone who they perceive as having an unstable income like podcasting. I was only trying to rationalise why she might be moving in with her lad but like I said, no matter what way you put it, it just doesn’t make sense.
Yeah plus that 60 grand is taxed! She's prob only making 40 grand or so. A lot of people saying she's rolling in money and I really don't think so. I'd say she's just comfortable now. Her apartment might have been subsidised with HAP too and now she's earning she wouldnt be entitled to it and probably can't afford it. I can only imagine how much a sea front apartment costs. I still wouldn't pull my kids from their schools and live with someone they just met tho!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah plus that 60 grand is taxed! She's prob only making 40 grand or so. A lot of people saying she's rolling in money and I really don't think so. I'd say she's just comfortable now. Her apartment might have been subsidised with HAP too and now she's earning she wouldnt be entitled to it and probably can't afford it. I can only imagine how much a sea front apartment costs. I still wouldn't pull my kids from their schools and live with someone they just met tho!!
Ansolutely savage money for the amount of work put in though. Like per hour.

I presume they have a good accountant who will minimise tax. She does the hand poked tattos or whatever theyre calles too.

This is a gal who worked a few hours a week as a nail tech pre it galz. She is rolling in it now in comparison to then!

Reactions: 7
I
Ansolutely savage money for the amount of work put in though. Like per hour.

I presume they have a good accountant who will minimise tax. She does the hand poked tattos or whatever theyre calles too.

This is a gal who worked a few hours a week as a nail tech pre it galz. She is rolling in it now in comparison to then!
I wouldn’t say 40k is rolling in it. I may not far off that and I have no kids and find I run out of money often.

Reactions: 3
I
I wouldn’t say 40k is rolling in it. I may not far off that and I have no kids and find I run out of money often.
Of course its not rolling in it - but for the amount of work put in and in comparison to her prior earnings - shes hit the jackpot.

Reactions: 2
Of course its not rolling in it - but for the amount of work put in and in comparison to her prior earnings - shes hit the jackpot.
I think they make a lot more than 40 k each all the merchandise costs a bomb and it always sells out not to mention the live shows they did

I think they make a lot more than 40 k each all the merchandise costs a bomb and it always sells out not to mention the live shows they did
And surely they make money from the main podcast as it's an Acast pod with ads and stuff, could be wrong though

I’d be interested to see what Lindsay has to say about the keilidh/sosue drama as it’s obvious sue is in the wrong and I remember not that long ago someone asked Lindsay which influencer she would want to be and she replied with something like “the one that everyone wants to be, Suzanne Jackson!!”

Reactions: 5
She slagged Keilidh off a bit in her story the other day i thought?
Yeah with the “I’m not into drama on my page” skit and then went on to take the piss out of Sophie Murray🙄 anyway if any patreon subs listen please let us know what they said!!

Bit of a better look at the potentially gifted Chanel in her new post. The sides of it are looking a bit rough for a bag that's what less than two weeks old? 😲

I was taking tax into account when I said 60k.
They make money from patreon, ads on the pod, merch and their live shows (although obvs they haven’t been able to do those lately). It adds up to quite a bit even when you split it 50/50 between the two of them.

Anyone listen to the latest pod ep?

Reactions: 3
I was taking tax into account when I said 60k.
They make money from patreon, ads on the pod, merch and their live shows (although obvs they haven’t been able to do those lately). It adds up to quite a bit even when you split it 50/50 between the two of them.

Anyone listen to the latest pod ep?
I listened up until they started talking about emrata then turned off lol what is their obsession with her?! Enjoyed the chats about makeup and stuff though, defo what they should stick to!

I listened up until they started talking about emrata then turned off lol what is their obsession with her?! Enjoyed the chats about makeup and stuff though, defo what they should stick to!
Totally agree with this, though I found the make up chat quite dull.
I used to really enjoy the pod but there's a lot missing now.

I did like that Jenny recommended The Apology Line. I always like their recommendations for content to be fair.

Totally agree with this, though I found the make up chat quite dull.
I used to really enjoy the pod but there's a lot missing now.
Yeah dull compared to how they were previously but I’d ran out of decent podcasts and was going for a dog walk😂 another thing I don’t get is Jenny absolutely pissing herself laughing at really not that funny comments?? Lol I can’t remember what it was but I remember thinking it was a bit strange/forced! A few comments confirming Lindsay has moved for anyone wondering and not wanting to subject themselves to it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.